Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:20 pm
User Image

Hakuna was free for the day, finally! He had made the unfortunate mistake of running into Isithunzi after having hung out with Taka... and had been covered in mud. Haku had had no problem with being dirty, he didn't care! But he'd been dragged off to a bath, what horror! The cub was now, however, safe from that torment until later in the night.

He happily padded across Nchi lands without a care entering his mind... Until boredom struck (this did not take very long.) Hakuna plopped down in the grass, blending in perfectly and shifted his eyes, scanning the horizon desperately for someone interesting. He knew exactly who he wanted to run into, in that moment. If he could only find his twin, perhaps they could have some fun, heaven knew he couldn't entertain himself alone. The cub rose to his paws and meandered farther inland, tail twitching as he went. The way he twitched it, it'd be a telltale sign to anyone that knew him that he was seeking his other half. He jutted out his lower chin as he meandered, concentrated on looking for Matata

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:57 am
User Image
(( *stealsurRPcolor* ))
"You're smelling remarkably groomed today, did mom catch ya? "

Mat's voice came from beside his twin. How he'd gotten there was simple; he'd seen Hakuna heading away and simply gone and caught up with him. Mat was stilldirty, having been lucky enough to avoid his mom most of the day, even hough he'd came close at some point and had to roll into the bushes before he was seen.

"Was it Mud? Mud always makes her freak out. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:27 pm
((XDD That's fitting though! XP))

Haku swiveled on the spot when he heard his brother's voice, and quickly flattened his ears to his skull. "Yeah, mom got me." He twisted his mouth into an expression of irritation at the thought, though soon his ears were back up and the look vanished. "She especially didn't like that I had bark between my toes, I went and tried to climb a tree just before she caught me. So she was very thorough. What an invasion of privacy." He added on the end, rolling his eyes.

"And how do you intend on avoiding a bath later today, you know you're in for one once she sees you." Haku stated matter-of-factly to his almost-mirror image. He'd help his twin if he could, but... he wasn't thinking of anything right now.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:39 pm
"Oh geez, you had bark? " He wrinkled his nose. "I feel sorry for you, being caught like that. I really do. " Poor Hakuna.. He'd had his TOES cleaned! Mat hated that, and he also rather disliked anything to do with his ears.

"I've got a plan for that! I clean myself before she cleans me. With some.. ah.. Water. " He grinned. Water baths were way more pleasant than mom-baths! "Or I could just roll in some rhino dung. I doubt she'll fancy licking that off! " He chuckled.

"Hey, so, what should we do today? "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:12 pm
Haku laughed at that second plan. "Something tells me rhino dung would get you kicked out of the den for the night!" the tan cub chuckled. Now as for what to do today... Hakuna wasn't so sure. He didn't intend on being a priss about his freshly-cleaned state, though. "I dunno, I didn't really have anything in mind for today." He said sort of disappointed that he hadn't come up with something. "I was just looking for you, and now... I don't know what to do," Haku chuckled with a sheepish grin. He hoped Mat had something in mind. He really hated those moments when nobody could think of anything to do, he always felt guilty when he couldn't come up with something.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:35 pm
"Great! If I'm stuck outside, we can go gazelle spooking! " Everyone knows prey sleeps at night, and if a cub was just sneaky enough, jumping out in the right spot was great; lions had a better vision in the dark, and it was fun to watch preybeast stumble around. Not that night hunting was easy either way, though.

"No idea, then? Hm.. " Mat pondered. "Its a pity Timon's not around, at least with three of us we can play tag. " He snorted. Sadly, two wasn't good enough for that. "Maybe we can pester a few ground squirrels or chase meerkats or something. " Mat had gained a reputation among a local clan of meerkats, and seemed to hold some sort of friendly war relationship with them.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:52 pm
Haku laughed at the idea of gazelle spooking. Mom wouldn't approve, but odds were that she wouldn't get too mad if they were back before she woke up in the morning... He shook that idea out of his head when his twin mentioned their other brother, Timon. Yeah, if he had been around, they could've had one mean game of tag... Perhaps bring mud or something into the mix.

"Meerkats, I think that holds some potential," Hakuna said with his typical trouble-making grin. On top of it, he knew that Mat had worked up a reputation, Haku had reeked a bit of havoc at their colony as well, imagine when they saw two of what they undoubtedly considered the same lion! "Meerkats sound alright to you, Mat?" Haku asked, just to make sure his twin didn't really have a preference.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games