How are you liking the prom?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:13 am
So, what are your thoughts on the Gaia prom?

I have to give them credit... clearly a lot of work went into it. I like the rooms they've set up in the hotel. I think the dancing game was pretty clever. But try as I might, I can't seem to get a high enough score for that elusive final item. No wonder it's going for 8,000 in the marketplace!

Anybody got it yet? question  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:31 pm
Is the final item the crown? Otherwise, no, I didn't get one.

But yeah, of all of Gaia's special events, I have to say, this is one of their better. It's pretty well designed, easy to access, quick to load. I'd like to see them keep the dance game in the regular games section, just add some new songs.  

GilAskan
Crew

babykitty18

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:45 pm
I liked it alot! It was much easier than going to the real thing lmao. The limo, hotel, and place where already provided lmao! heart The dancing game ruled but i suck at hand-eye coordination do i only got up to twinkle-toes lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:29 am
GilAskan

But yeah, of all of Gaia's special events, I have to say, this is one of their better. It's pretty well designed, easy to access, quick to load. I'd like to see them keep the dance game in the regular games section, just add some new songs.

Me too. I wasn't terribly good at it, but I thought the dance game was fun.  

Veruniel
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:50 pm
Veruniel
GilAskan

Me too. I wasn't terribly good at it, but I thought the dance game was fun.

Heh I couldn't focus long enough to get past the first prize on taht dance game biggrin  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games