Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:New Generation Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:32 pm
This RP is about the relatives or siblings of Naruto characters they can be made up but have to have a relationship

Name:Hirochi

Jutsu base:Snakes

Bio:She is the daughter of orochimaru and helps him for his work she doesn't ming killing if it's for her fathers work.

Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:42 pm
Name: Uchiha Sephiro a.k.a. Jynx
Jutsu Base: Fire
Bio: Jynx is a laid back person. His main objective in life is to find a job where nothing is considered work. He has rivalry issues, which is one reason why Naruto's sister is his best friend/arch enemy.
Appearance:

Jynx wt. Naruto's Sis
User Image  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:02 pm
Name: Kyou Uzumaki
Jutsu Base: Wind
Bio: Kyou is the problem solver of the group and sometimes resorts to violence to make the problem dissappear. She wants to be recognized as a great ninja and doesn't want to have people protect her. She wants to be strong enough that people will ask her for protection. In other words, she's a bit of a ways away from her goal.
Appearance: (See above post)  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:29 pm
Jynx was walking with Kyou, when he saw something strange. It was a group of snakes all surrounding one area of the forest. Jynx acted quickly at the sight of this, utilizing a fireball jutsu, burning every snake around. "Umm...Kyou go get Kakashi, he knows what to do in situations like this?" Jynx asked knowing her stubborn attitude would unable her to do this. All that race through Jynx's head was This is some bull, I was trying to find a place to sleep....  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:09 pm
Hirochi swore under her breathe and dissapeared reappearing in her fathers hide-out"Dad I'm gonna need Kabuto's help there are 2 of them"she sighed  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:11 pm
"Nope. I'm not going anywhere." She said, being her stubborn self as usual. "On the other hand, clones are definatly ideal."
She formed a handsign and in a puff of smoke, a shadow clone appeared. "Go get Kakashi." She said. The clone nodded once and dissappeared.
"Now, let's see who just attempted to attack us..."  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:21 am
Hirochi appeared again with Kabuto*Striking shadow snake"she whispered up der her breathe then her tounge turned into a snake and headed for Kyou's neck  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:02 pm
Without even looking, Kyou grabbed the snake and yanked on it, dragging Hirochi out of her hiding place. "So, it was you..." She mused, amusement lighting her face.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:59 pm
name:kentsu uzumaki
jutsu base:all types
bio:kentsu is naruto's son kentsu is just like naruto except he is alot smater and does not know the rasingan but he is trying to.kentsu is laid back but when it comes to fighting he has more energy then his dad. kentsu has the same deram as his dad to become the next hokage and he wants kill orchimaru. but kentsu speends most of his time etheir training or hanging out with shikamaru.
apperance:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:02 pm
kentsu appered and said so sorry i'm late i hate it when i'm late for a party kentsu went running at hirouchi.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:57 pm
Name:Kokoro

Jutsu base: fire and water

Bio:not much is known about kokoro she tends to keep to herself.she has a very cold personality.

Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:33 pm
kokoro was jumping from tree to tree when she sense some commotion she stopped and hid by a tree."what is going on.."she thought taking quick glances at the group of people  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:52 pm
kentsu stoped and threw a kunai at the tree she was hiding behind and said begone unless your here to help. thenkentsu said fine i'llseatle with this fire ball jutsu he said shooting a big fire ball jutsu at horchi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:04 pm
It was a clone and it melted to the ground in a puddle.She appeared out of a tree and licked a kunai she held in her hand"I'd expect more from the son of Naruto Uzumaki"she laughed"But then again he wasn't so powerful"  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 pm
well i have inharted his abillty to keep fighting and you should know about this technuiek shadow clone jutsu 1000 clones appered and were all solid. now what was that . i thought you were related to orchimaru my dad told me that orchimaru lost. kentsu said clones you know what to do 10 clones went at her and then they said i got this from my dad as well but i changed it a little come guys lets show her.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff