Of Keefa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theflyingkitty

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:43 pm

User Image

Hello! My name is Keefa! I don't remember who my mother and father were, but somehow deep inside I know they loved me. Now I'm a rogue, seeking out hope and comfort in the world---and prehaps a friend or two in the process!

Please read on to learn more about me and the type of RP-plottage I might be interested in!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:44 pm
User Image

Name: Keefa
Pride: None currently

Favorite Thing: Watching the sun set over water, and the way the brilliant reds and oranges dapple across a nearly calm surface.

Personality: Keefa can come off as quite naive. When it comes down to the heart of it, this may be true in many aspects. While being somewhat of an orphan, she has done well living off the smaller creatures of the lands such as locusts and mice. There hasn't been a great deal of contact with others of her kind, which often leaves her looking foolish and socially awkward.

Fate dealt her the cards, and she's stuck with them. An overly kind heart sometimes gets her into trouble as she can be too trusting with some. Danger has lead her to the often inability to tell right from wrong, or who's the bad guy.

theflyingkitty

theflyingkitty

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:48 pm
User Image

Friendships: None

Love Interests: None

Family: None  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm
User Image

Past RP's: None

Current RP's: None

Major Life Events: None Yet

---

Looking For:

Here's a few RP elements I would love!

-Big brother/sister
-Others her age
-Dynamic Intrigue!
-Getting caught up into something much larger than her, such as great conflict, raiding, pillaging, etc.
-Finding a Family
-Finding a pride which will let her be herself  

theflyingkitty

theflyingkitty

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:54 pm
saved  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:04 pm
saved 2  

theflyingkitty

theflyingkitty

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:05 pm
saved 3  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:08 pm
Alright. That should be all the room I'll ever need, even with pets being added in eventually.

My pm box is on friends-only due to my own shop. Sorry for that, but here's some other ways I can be contacted:

PM: Grace Absolute (Not often checked)
e-mail: theflyingkitty@gmail.com
MSN IM: serenity.squirrel@live.com
YAHOO IM: serenity.squirrel

Both MSN and YAHOO are usually active and are set up for gaia. Anyone is free to add me for RP thoughts or whatnots.

You may also reply here if you like. Will try to check in at least once a week.
Feel free to post a guest-book like comment, ask about a current RP, or even about joining a future one!  

theflyingkitty

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff