Would you go on Toy Story Mania?
  Yeah of course
  Maybe
  I don't care
  There's a new ride?
View Results

cruzcorzo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:19 am
What do you think about the Toy Story Mania ride coming out in both parks? Are you thinking of going and trying it out or do you think it's too much Pixar?
- I want to try it out for sure!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:24 pm
I don't even know what the ride is.
Plus I have no idea when or if I'll ever get to go to Disney again  

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:05 pm
It's opening in Disneyland too? Didn't know that, but then again I live in Florida so I only care about Disney World. xD
I really want to go to Hollywood Studios now even more since that's where Toy Story Mania is in Disney World.
I also saw the Disney 365-411-9999 whatever on the Disney channel and it looks neat. The girl killed me though. Apparently she's from the movie with the Jonas Bros. and when asked what she thought of the ride, she responded, "It has colors! I felt like a real toy!" Sweetie, couldn't you have phrased that better? Guess not.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:13 pm
Taru-chan`
It's opening in Disneyland too? Didn't know that, but then again I live in Florida so I only care about Disney World. xD
I really want to go to Hollywood Studios now even more since that's where Toy Story Mania is in Disney World.
I also saw the Disney 365-411-9999 whatever on the Disney channel and it looks neat. The girl killed me though. Apparently she's from the movie with the Jonas Bros. and when asked what she thought of the ride, she responded, "It has colors! I felt like a real toy!" Sweetie, couldn't you have phrased that better? Guess not.

That's true she could have said it a little better then that!  

cruzcorzo

Im_So_Uber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:47 pm
im goin to Disneyland this week and ill go on it biggrin mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:09 pm
I'm definitely looking forward to checking out that ride! I enjoyed the Buzz Lightyear ride, so I'm sure I'll love this one too. 3nodding  

aine21

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Terkina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:17 pm
I think its awesome though, i know its going to a million hour line for a while. i would definetly give it a chance even if there is already something similar to it at disneyland BUZZBlasters. I mom loves that ride.. practicly the only ride she enjoys because she is motion sick. She likes the colors. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:35 pm
It's pretty awesome. I love how you get to shoot at things and try to beat the guy next to you. In my opinion, it's better than Buzz Lightyear for sure  

SoraStarChan

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

sSs_Vampire_Prince_sSs

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:50 am
i live in souther california and i recently went to Ca Adventure and gone on Toy Story Mania. it was fun, tho the line was long (of course) it went some what fast. well i liked it and i would ride again when i go again.
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:36 pm
Are you talking about the Buzz Lightyear ride in Tomorrow Land?
if that the one, it's so cute and fun. heart

Pogs410

Pogs410

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:36 am
Terkina
I think its awesome though, i know its going to a million hour line for a while. i would definetly give it a chance even if there is already something similar to it at disneyland BUZZBlasters. I mom loves that ride.. practicly the only ride she enjoys because she is motion sick. She likes the colors. blaugh

that ride is totally awesome my entire family loves it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:58 am
I got to go on the ride during my honeymoon last month. It was soooo much fun! My hubby really liked it, and he didn't enjoy Buzz Lightyear very much. I loved how when you shot certain things like balloons, you'd get a blast of air shot at you. mrgreen I liked the fact that for the most part, the line into the ride was shaded. I loved carnival barker Mr. Potato Head. I'd seen videos on YouTube, but it was even cooler in person. This is definitely a ride I'll be going on again.  

aine21

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Disney World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items