Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikami

3,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:09 pm
So. After all my years of advocating Pro-Choice I am in a position where I've never tread.

I might be pregnant. I plan to take a pregnancy test in 3 days just to give it a bit more time, but I probably am.
The sad thing is I did use Plan B. Which is why I'm giving it a few days as Plan B can sometimes alter your cycle.

However, if I am pregnant I cannot afford an abortion and my boyfriend is in England till the 31st. Meaning it is probably going to be the most agonizing week of my life if I get a positive.
What sparked this sudden realization was when I realized I was two days late and I'm never late and the breast soreness/tenderness as well as change in cervical mucus ( thick / tacky ). (Sorry to gross anyone out).
These are not common symptoms of my normal period.

So I was wondering if anyone knew anything about natural abortions.
I remembering reading about Pure Ascorbic Acid being a method to terminate a pregnancy.

Does anyone have any other natural suggestions or places I can go to for help in funding?
I live in Indiana.

... Thank ye.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:53 pm
I know someone who went to an organization that was made specifically to lend money to women who needed an abortion but couldn't afford one. They'd lend you the money and you would be able to pay them back kind of like taking out a loan. I can't, for the life of me, remember what the name of the place is, but I know it exists. However, that person was in Iowa City at the time and Iowa City is a very Liberal town.

I'd check Planned Parenthood's website for it. I know very, very little about natural methods of abortion, though. confused  

Peppermint Schnapps

Fetal Containment Field

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff