Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Gamer's Corner
CLOSED. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help me? ^__*
Of course hon!
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Anything for 5k!
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Gimme gimme gimme GOLD!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:46 pm
Introduction:

Hey you guys. I'm going to enter my avi into the avatar arena for the heck of it. Looking at past winners, I think my avi has potential. But I totally suck at writing a story or description. So, saying that.....I need all of your help!

Contest:

Write a story that best suits my avi. It can be about anything! Be creative! ^^

Rules:

You may submit as many stories as you'd like.
Must be original work! - No plagiarism.
Only 1 story will be chosen as a winner.

Prize: 5,000 gold

Deadline: Friday, May 23rd @ 8:00 PM EST. (or around there) XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:48 pm
Entries:

Dammie-Kins
Quote:
Kylie, one of the top seraphim's one day decided she was busy and bored with being an angel and running around watching people from the sky. So she went to god and asked him for assistance and if she may improvise on ways to help people. God said in a gentle yet commanding voice "Yes, You may as long as you keep a guitar out of it." Bewildered and confused kylie walked away devising a way to keep her love of music in her life while trying to help. She devised an ingenious plan to have a machine created that works only by the twangy noise of her angelic guitar. The notes were so crisp it was as if she was typing on her keyboard. God had decided this system of command was not needed so he sent her to the research devision of heaven to work on creating a more subtle way to help people. While working she decided that the best way to get her inventions to start working was to slightly bash them with her favorite staff. As she worked she invented her helper, This lovable creature helps her daily in her work as she finds way to re-introduce her guitar into heaven and win over her heavenly father.

tkdauronXIII
Quote:

There are many stories handed down in the history of Gaia. Some speak of Gods...others of Demons. One of these stories talk of *insert name of Angel*, the Goddess of Time. With the power of her staff she travels between dimensions...balancing the power of time. Among other gods, she is one of several who know the past, present, and future...

Zhadgon
Quote:

She was there one of the best actress in her time, all the people want to see how she act in the theater and the spectacular of her perfomance in the stage. Then one night the theater will show one of the best play ever and the principal role was giving to the actress the play was going well then suddenly a tragic event kill the actress. She was going to the heaven when God show up and tell her death was no fair so he make her an angel and her work consist to give more time for the persons that their death is close and they need more to make great things.

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:07 pm
Oooh, that's a tough one. If I wasn't already working on something for Emo, I'd definitely help you out. I wish you good luck, and give us a link when you submit your avi! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:12 pm
Kylie, one of the top seraphim's one day decided she was busy and bored with being an angel and running around watching people from the sky. So she went to god and asked him for assistance and if she may improvise on ways to help people. God said in a gentle yet commanding voice "Yes, You may as long as you keep a guitar out of it." Bewildered and confused kylie walked away devising a way to keep her love of music in her life while trying to help. She devised an ingenious plan to have a machine created that works only by the twangy noise of her angelic guitar. The notes were so crisp it was as if she was typing on her keyboard. God had decided this system of command was not needed so he sent her to the research devision of heaven to work on creating a more subtle way to help people. While working she decided that the best way to get her inventions to start working was to slightly bash them with her favorite staff. As she worked she invented her helper, This lovable creature helps her daily in her work as she finds way to re-introduce her guitar into heaven and win over her heavenly father.

~Yeah its weird....~  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:15 pm
OMG! Dammie! That was absolutely brilliant! *huggles* It's a bit long though..needs to be cut short a bit for the description box no? It's awesome! I need more entries though. XD heehee..thanks for the participation hon!

Celes - Awww! Darn you EMO! lol XD ^^ J/k...thank you for considering to help me though hon. I appreciate that. <3

And I sure will give the link. XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:18 pm
Eeep!

I'm sorry >.<

I'll try and write you one tomorrow during school. I tend to write better when I'm suppose to be doing something else...like my math homework...  

Dameon the -V-

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:24 pm
First thing's first...take off the flower that you have on your head. I don't think it matches slightly...
Second: There are many stories handed down in the history of Gaia. Some speak of Gods...others of Demons. One of these stories talk of *insert name of Angel*, the Goddess of Time. With the power of her staff she travels between dimensions...balancing the power of time. Among other gods, she is one of several who know the past, present, and future...  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:27 pm
Dammie - I like the one you just did, but perhaps adjust it to shorten just a little? ^^ But thank you for your help. heart

Sir Auron - XD I shall take ze flower away then, thank you.

Thank you for the entry. Simple yet powerful and strong. Thank you Kindly!! I love it as well. ^__*  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:28 pm
tkdauronXIII
First thing's first...take off the flower that you have on your head. I don't think it matches slightly...
Second: There are many stories handed down in the history of Gaia. Some speak of Gods...others of Demons. One of these stories talk of *insert name of Angel*, the Goddess of Time. With the power of her staff she travels between dimensions...balancing the power of time. Among other gods, she is one of several who know the past, present, and future...

Blunt, Pushy, Semi-self arrogant

I love it man, I just LOVE it~

Lighten up mate, add a little "Pizzzzaaazzzz" to your stories. Here's a little phrase that helps me when I'm writing or decorate "ok, ok, ok, everything will be fine, just think gay."

But, does that technically count as a story?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:35 pm
All we're doing is a description of the avi being entered...not a story book being told before our very eyes dammie...People get bored after having to read a long description such as that...Mine's just to the point.  

tkdauronXIII

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:36 pm
Three Words

"Points For Style"

Thats all I have to say to that.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:37 pm
Ok you guys...lol..it's cool. Ok? I'm the one choosing which one to use anyways right? So...no worries and no point of "debating" about it. heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:37 pm
By the way...this isn't the first time you've entered a contest right, Kylie?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:38 pm
Waaaaaaaaiiiiittt...........

You call "Points For Style" Debating?

I was just messing with him, I can't have fun in my favorite place on gaia?  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:44 pm
lmao! ok ok....my bad Dammie.

Auron - No, it's not. One time my avi placed at rank 15. : So, yeah...why? o.O I'm curious to know what your going to say. lol  
Gamer's Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff