Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UchiHime

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:58 pm
Name: Rosuto (it means lost)

Sex: Female

Bio: i became a vampire when i killed my sister. Its a long story, basiclly that old wives tale that vampires always attack teh people closes to them was true for me. My sister became a vampire first, she killed my family while i hid in a closet. When she found me i was so scared that i just acted on instinc. I some how managed to kill her, but the problem is sometime during the fight we somehow exchanged blood. Long story short, my sister turned me right before i killed her. I was 13 years old and i was all alone.

Image:User Image

My room is completely red. It has often be comapred to the inside of a mother womb. Everything is draped in red satin and lace and the walls are bright red. This is where I feel safe. Music is often heard coming from my room , I either play the violin or listen to my fave bands, Evanesence and L'arc~en~ceil. Music is my passion. I plays chords from my soul. I'm not anti-social. I'm not emo or goth. I would love to have friends drop by. Vampirs friends for games. Human friends for a bite... to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:18 pm
Day X Month X Year X

The music in my room i being played so loud you can hear it all the way down the hall. The Evanescence cd is blasting over the sound of my violin. Yet i can still hear every note of the sad song i play.
"ok now im depressed" I say putting down the instrument. I turn up the volume on my stereo and pick my violin back up. If you listen carefully you can here me playing the oath to a summer day.  

UchiHime

UchiHime

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:27 am
Day X Month X Year X

I brought a mortal into the castle today. He is a young boy, maybe eight or nine, he's not sure. I found him when I was awya on a trip. He was all alone, seems he had been abandoned at a young age. I named him Subushii (it means lonely) he is to be my servernt. But i will not turn him until he's older. He is under my protection, so if anyone tries to harm him must deal with me first.
He wants me to teach him how to keep me happy.
I'm going to teach him how to play music.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:17 pm
Day X Month X Year X

Subushii is getting really good at the violin, he plays it alot. Though our taste in other music differs, I enjoy hearing him practice. Today i decided to let him roam the castle, I told him if he encounters any other vampires sat he undre my protection. I also decided to roam the castle today. I've left my room so rarely I dont even know who else is staying her eat the castle.  

UchiHime

UchiHime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:56 pm
~*~~~~*~~~~*~
Comes back in room and lays down on the bed. Looks around and fines the room empty. Decides to listen to music. Turns a Three Day Grace Cd on really loud.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:20 am
comes into the room, makes a glance on Rosuto and says with a smile: Hi, I am Mayung Lei, I am new in the castle. And then sits on the sofa, listening to the music  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:26 pm
It seems very lonely in here I say as I wander in, entranced by the music

I play with the emty blood bag in my hands(not noticing the bite marks I made in it)

Oh it must have leeked on the way here, I say absentmindedly, I'll have to get a new one  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:02 am
darkness walks in and sits on the couch  

vampiredracula911

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:55 pm
Or I could take it from he who touches the book. I want to know what it says, tell me or you shall be ruined by me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:46 am
~*~*~*~
Smiles at all the people who came in and turns the Cd up louder. Also begins to play the violin as well, mixing the alternative music with a classical song.

*~*~*~*
Subushii comes into the room, sees all the vampire and immediately goes to sit on the floor by Rosuto's feet. Inwardly praying that none of the guest were hungry.  

UchiHime

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:46 am
Mayung glared at Subushii and said "I can see you're afraid... don't worry, we won't eat you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:41 am
*~*~*~*
Subushii forces a shakey smile, "I'm npt very quick to trust the word of vampires" He stated

~*~*~*~
Rosuto kicks Subushii, and smiles at her guest, "Forgive the boy, he's had bad expierences with nightkind"  

UchiHime

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:31 am
Mayung looks at Subushii and says "If you want to know... i wasn't a vampire all of my life."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:39 pm
*~*~*~*~*~*
Subushii said nothing as he scooted closer to his master.

~*~*~*~*~*~
Rosuto rolled her eyes at Subushii's cowardice, "It doesn't matter to him rather you were nightkind all you life or not. He doesn't trust vampires. He barely evens trust me, but knows that if he crosses me there will be a dear price to pay."  

UchiHime

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:13 am
Maung then turned at Rosuto "You should train him in combat. A coward like him could never defeat even a mouse."  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff