Sonic The Hedgehog in general Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:33 pm
This is where you can talk about the greatest subject EVER: Sonic The Hedgehog himself!!!

History, personality, abilities, whatever!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:27 pm
((dont you think thats a little over the top?)))
anyways
The form im most curious about is the fleet way formIts super sonic but the hair is crazier and the eyes have some red circles. I mean when did that happen?  

Tails the fox02
Crew

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:15 pm
Tails the fox02
anyways
The form im most curious about is the fleet way formIts super sonic but the hair is crazier and the eyes have some red circles. I mean when did that happen?

(I in no way think that was over the top)
I know absolutely nothing about the "Fleet Way" form, but if it didn't show up in the games, I don't acknowledge it. (I rarely read the comics, due to their inaccuracy)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:27 am
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Tails the fox02
anyways

I know absolutely nothing about the "Fleet Way" form, but if it didn't show up in the games, I don't acknowledge it. (I rarely read the comics, due to their inaccuracy)

I have no idea about the Fleet Way Form of Super Sonic, but I have seen it in a picture. I think the picture description said it was in a Sonic the Hedgehog Archie Comic. But meh.  

Return of the Mack

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:54 pm
Shadow the Pegasus
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Tails the fox02
anyways

I have no idea about the Fleet Way Form of Super Sonic, but I have seen it in a picture. I think the picture description said it was in a Sonic the Hedgehog Archie Comic. But meh.

I've seen pictures of his as well, I just don't like him...at all  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:18 pm
you know sonic is awesome but the only reason hes going downhill is because of the critics  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:55 pm
darksora29
you know sonic is awesome but the only reason hes going downhill is because of the critics

$&*&#xin;g critics.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:34 am
screw critics. In this guild, Sonic is freakin awesome. I LOVE SONIC!!!!!!!

there, I said it.
You didn't go overthe top whatsoever. Sonic is my favorite topic.

I'm so ashamed. I've never gotten an F in my life, but I took a sonic test and failed. Can someone tutor me? MUST LEARN MORE!!  

Serenla

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 pm
Serenla the cat
screw critics. In this guild, Sonic is freakin awesome. I LOVE SONIC!!!!!!!

there, I said it.
You didn't go overthe top whatsoever. Sonic is my favorite topic.

I'm so ashamed. I've never gotten an F in my life, but I took a sonic test and failed. Can someone tutor me? MUST LEARN MORE!!

I would gladly tutor you in the Ways of Hedgehogology.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:55 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Shadow the Pegasus
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Tails the fox02
anyways

I've seen pictures of hisi as well, I just don't like him...at all
i have heard that the fleetway version of supersonic is called evil supersonic  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:54 pm
has anybody found out what that new 2d sonic game is?i have had a hard time figuring out what it is.all i found out was that it is 2d hd and it was coming out in 2010  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:30 pm
darksora29
has anybody found out what that new 2d sonic game is?i have had a hard time figuring out what it is.all i found out was that it is 2d hd and it was coming out in 2010

That's about all there is to know right now. The working title is "Project: Needlemouse"  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Constromlie

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:41 am
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
darksora29

That's about all there is to know right now. The working title is "Project: Needlemouse"

To be honest, I am rather skeptical of this game. I guess we should see game play before we judge the book by its cover, though, eh? I will have to admit, though, the daytime levels of Unleashed were a step in the right direction...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 pm
Constromlie
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
darksora29

To be honest, I am rather skeptical of this game. I guess we should see game play before we judge the book by its cover, though, eh? I will have to admit, though, the daytime levels of Unleashed were a step in the right direction...

Here's good news for Sonic fans of all kinds: Project Needlemouse will be a "back-to-basics" game, like Mega Man 9, but Sega will continue to make 3D Sonic games.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Ken Masters SFII

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:27 pm
dose any one no y in the new comics they fused robotnic and eggman in 2 1 i mean their even uglyr put togethor burning_eyes  
The Super Sonic Forum Quorum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff