Reply 75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies
Eclipse the book

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady_lyndis_fire

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:52 pm
I was wondering if anyone here read it and what they think about it heres some details about it if you might wanna read it

Bella and Edward (the dashing vampire) are back together, but Jacob (the teen Native American werewolf) wants to win Bella over for himself. Bella wants to become a vampire right after high school graduation (kids these days!), much to Jacob's horror, but Edward refuses unless she marries him first (much to Jacob's even greater horror).

Meanwhile Victoria, the vengeful vampire, is still out to get Bella, and Seattle seems to be infested with new, young vampires on a killing spree. And the two problems may be related. So ancient enemies, vampires and werewolves, join forces to protect Bella and solve both problems -- before the Volturi intervene.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:36 pm
I've read it, and love all three of the books to death.

I can't wait 'till the fourth one comes out in August!  

hsadufihasudfisdhifuhd

lovecansaveyou27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:26 pm
I completely adore the series. I've always voted for Edward and threw Eclipse when Jacob tricks Bella into kissing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:01 pm
jacob turns into such a little dickwad in this one!
i loved him, and then he becomes such a douche! what is that?!
totally annoying!!  

KityKatt27

Indi-Scarga

Precious Darling

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:05 pm
I love the books don't know why. Edward wins, Jake loses. Dislike really that their making it into a movie, my image of Edward is ruined! I'm not so obsessed that I'm dying to get the fourth book, honestly its been about a year since I've last read the series.

I really think their sweet books but remind me alot of beginner writing. I have read fan fictions of other stories that sound very similar to the Twilight books, and the fan fics came out before the books. But I still had to own all the books, and recommend them to people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:15 pm
The third book surpise me a bit. Her writing styled changed a little to much. But Lady lyndis fire has a point. But i still respect Stephene Meyer to death, so got me out of my horred writers block (i was in it for about a year and a half!) but she inpsired me and her writing does stop your heart. Thou i hope she does make the books from Edwards view thou whee And yes Its a RUMOR that she might do that but no one knows for sure, so not yelling at me if im wrong stare  

-o-VampireChic-o-

Foph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:03 am
'Midnight Sun' is the first book from Edward's view, and she's got the first chapter on her website. I think it's a cute little story, but I'm not completely obsessed with it, although I will get the fourth book when it comes out. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:56 am
It's a known fact that she will do Twilight from Edwards point of view as previously stated. It is currently unknown whether she will do New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn in his POV. I certainly hope she does...it would be really interesting to know what's going through Edwards head during their separation in NM.

I have loved this series since I was first introduced to it back in 2005. Its amazing and one of the best romances on the "market" so to speak.  

KazenoSango

The Iron Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:31 pm
The Twilight books disgust me. D8
Not the readers.
Just the boy band-esque vampires who win the lady's heart.
Instead of eating her like the force of nature they are.

Just my opinion though!
It's cool that it's so popular. ^^;  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces