Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:38 am
Well, chapter 401 is out and it concludes the Itachi story. Any thoughts and concerns on this chapter? I thought this was a nice way to end this way but we still have more on the way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:43 pm
Now that Sasuke know's the truth behind Itachi's motives, I wonder what he will do now.  

Ladyshion

Everlast

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:09 pm
all i can say is wow.

the creator of naruto is a great mangaka. i have to say his plot twists are always unexpected yet somehow you can see yourself going "Man how could I miss that? It was always right there in front of me"

The truth behind Itachi was...well remarkable really to say the truth. Itachi has become in my eyes perhaps one of the best characters in Naruto and one of its strongest - both mentally and physically.

The love Itachi had for Sasuke was so touching I felt to cry. My only wonders are now is if Sasuke will really accept Madara's confession and why did Madara reveal all of this? What is his true agenda now? I'm sure he still wants revenge on Leaf village and right now I'm kinda leaning more on his side after hearing about Danzou and those other two crotchety birds.

Overall chpt 401 was an apt conclusion to the truth about Itachi.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games