Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:11 pm
Calisto walks in to the cell, Amy Obscurite is dragged out. "Amy Obscurite you have been found guilty of being the sniper. We shall be taking you in for further questioning." Amy Obscurite cries out "But its not me, I'm the hero. I'm the one who saved Lucky charms pancake! I'm the one in white!" The cops drag her away. "Huh likely story, Razin Frostdrake, Salmay your free to go."

Razin Frostdrake, Salmay are standing outside the police station. "Free at last, Man shame we missed the prom!" Razin Frostdrake turns to face Salmay , a gun in his hand. "Thanks Salmay but *wicked grin* you shouldn't have changed your vote." He fires the shot and Salmay slumps to the floor. Calisto walk out of the police station, she looks down at Salmay's body. "I see your finishing off business." Salmay groans out "Whatttt" Calisto and Razin Frostdrake sneer down at her. "How do you think he got away with this? By being friends with the cheif of police." Razin Frostdrake wvaes at Salmay "Well its time to go, no hard feelings" Razin Frostdrake and Calisto are never seen again. And poor Amy Obscurite is locked up for murders she never did.

The End  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:41 pm
Oh snap, good ending! I kinda suspected Razin all along because he kept suspecting me. Aaaand now I'm in jail. I'm definitely joining the next round! 3nodding

Also, wouldn't someone release me due to the death of Salmay, or is Calisto the only person at the police station? INJUSTICE! crying  

Amy Obscurite

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:46 am
Why do you think i had Calisto's help ? because as far as the government is concerned, i don't exist . . . and neither does she . . . ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:58 am
Razin Frostdrake
Why do you think i had Calisto's help ? because as far as the government is concerned, i don't exist . . . and neither does she . . . ninja
Yes, but surely someone would have figured out that I can't be the sniper if Salmay was shot after I was arrested.

Anyway! I saved LCP! Does that mean NOTHING? gonk

Amy Obscurite

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:18 am
Amy Obscurite
Razin Frostdrake
Yes, but surely someone would have figured out that I can't be the sniper if Salmay was shot after I was arrested.

Anyway! I saved LCP! Does that mean NOTHING? gonk

remember . . . as far as the government is concerned i don't exist . . . only reason i was there . . . was cause of a mistake . . . i got caught in a crowd . . . once i was out, the government, aka police, never knew me twisted  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:19 am
...Crap. xD  

Amy Obscurite

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:52 pm
O_O holy s**t. Thanks for letting me out of there, holics! xD;; I and Amy are the only two 'holics that got out of prison alive.... and Amy went straight back into prison...for something she didn't do...  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:15 pm
I know! Injustice! Injustiiiice! scream  

Amy Obscurite

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:30 pm
if it makes you feel better, I'm the GM next game! (I'm going to STARVE you all! MUAHAHAHA! ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:53 pm
: D At least there will be no corruption.  

Amy Obscurite

Sniper Game Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff