Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
o.k.........i'm rather worried here. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady of lusignan

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:37 pm
are you guys not talking to me because i'm as old as i am? you don't need to feel like i'm some surrogate parent here to watch you. my daughter got me hooked here and i enjoy it.

you can say what you want, do what you want. i'm not here to tell you otherwise. i just want to share.....deal?  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:46 am
I'm talking to you! mrgreen Maybe they're aren't trying to not talk to you.  

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

lady of lusignan

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:20 pm
why thank you ty, i appreciate it!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:06 am
Glad to be of service!

Sooo... what do you want to talk about?  

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:52 pm
lady of lusignan
are you guys not talking to me because i'm as old as i am? you don't need to feel like i'm some surrogate parent here to watch you. my daughter got me hooked here and i enjoy it.

you can say what you want, do what you want. i'm not here to tell you otherwise. i just want to share.....deal?

As old as you are? How old is that... and if you didnt tell us we wouldn't know... thus solving all your problems... I say i'm 17 but for all you know I'm a 47 year old fat man... btw... i'm not a 47 year old fat man... I'm a 17 year old guy... living life like a 17 year old.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:01 am
If you're living life like a 17 year old, how come you're Misfit_The? Just curious. Usually, when you say you're living life like a 17 year old, it's a pretty normal life... Well then again, I wouldn't know about that, haven't been a 17 year old yet.

ANYWAYS... Does your dog bite?  

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:49 pm
Ty Phoxx
If you're living life like a 17 year old, how come you're Misfit_The? Just curious. Usually, when you say you're living life like a 17 year old, it's a pretty normal life... Well then again, I wouldn't know about that, haven't been a 17 year old yet.

Ever heard of the band The Misfits... not the crappy new Misfits... but the late 1970's Danzig Misfits.... when they were in their prime and kicked so much... they are one of my favorite bands.... thus the name

does my dog bite? If thats a literal question then no... it does not... because I dont have a dog.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:56 pm
What is it like being a parent?  

Boadicea Boudicca

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:20 am
Misfit_the
Ty Phoxx

Ever heard of the band The Misfits... not the crappy new Misfits... but the late 1970's Danzig Misfits.... when they were in their prime and kicked so much... they are one of my favorite bands.... thus the name

does my dog bite? If thats a literal question then no... it does not... because I dont have a dog.

Ah, ok! I get it. Cool name! I have heard of the band, but that's about it, only the name.

Yes, it was a literal question, but it was also a quote from the Pink Panther. Hmm, no dog? You don't know what you're missing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:41 am
Ty Phoxx
Misfit_the
Ty Phoxx

Ah, ok! I get it. Cool name! I have heard of the band, but that's about it, only the name.

Yes, it was a literal question, but it was also a quote from the Pink Panther. Hmm, no dog? You don't know what you're missing.

I had a cat once... but it was bitter and hated everyone. If I got a dog I would want one like a boxer and name it Brutous or get like a pug and also name it Brutous.  

Misfit_the

Boadicea Boudicca

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:48 am
Misfit_the
Ty Phoxx
Misfit_the
Ty Phoxx

I had a cat once... but it was bitter and hated everyone. If I got a dog I would want one like a boxer and name it Brutous or get like a pug and also name it Brutous.
I want pets, but I don't think you can have animals on a military base.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:26 pm
somewhere in my profile it states my age. stupid me, i thought people looked at that stuff!

being a parent is the greatest challenge, across the board, that you will ever have in your life. no one day is ever the same. they are all different.

i would politely suggest that you all wait to create your progeny until your late 20's - early 30's. your mind will be clearer and you will want different things for yourself and your life than you do now.

right now, i'm currently waiting for my child to finish puberty! i'll be throwing a party when that happens!!!!  

lady of lusignan

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:05 am
lol, I have a sister whose going through puberty. The attitude is the worst part... especially thinking that I was actually something like that only a few years ago. Eek!

A dog named Brutus? mrgreen I like big dogs. German sheperds. Dobermans. The ones that get all excited when they see you. But we can't get a dog cuz we have a very, er, possessive cat named Mittes... don't ask me why.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:46 pm
lady of lusignan
somewhere in my profile it states my age. stupid me, i thought people looked at that stuff!

being a parent is the greatest challenge, across the board, that you will ever have in your life. no one day is ever the same. they are all different.

i would politely suggest that you all wait to create your progeny until your late 20's - early 30's. your mind will be clearer and you will want different things for yourself and your life than you do now.

right now, i'm currently waiting for my child to finish puberty! i'll be throwing a party when that happens!!!!
It's gonna be a LONG time before I have any kids, and I'll probably adopt, just like how I was adopted. I have several years of military service ahead of me. I won't be a parent until I complete those years.  

Boadicea Boudicca

Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces