Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Look me up on Ebay! (NEW Breaking dawn version!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:50 pm
Just thought I'd do a little plug here, since it's Twilight-related.

I've started making bracelets as of late, but not JUST the Bella charm bracelet (Though I do have those).

Here's some pics, just for kicks, and if you feel like looking me up on ebay I go by the same name 3nodding I'll be doing this all summer!

EDIT: Also, my Jacob Bracelet didn't go too hot on ebay, and I've got two. Now I know there are Jacob fans here on Gaia. PM me and we can work out a cheap deal on them!

User Image
User Image

Oh, yeah. I made that wolfy myself heart

User Image
User Image
User Image

Many of them come in cute little boxes I painted as well to store them in!

User Image
User Image

Jacob Lovers Bracelet- GLOW IN THE DARK!!
User Image
User Image
User Image

NEW: Breaking Dawn Bracelet- This one went up on ebay to a price I cannot believe, but if you pm me here I can get it to you for a much cheaper price.

User Image
User Image

Also, Bella's Jewelry Box!

User Image
User Image

What do you guys think? any suggestions? I'm gonna make crystal stretchy charm bracelets as well soon enough.

If you DO order one from ebay, PM me here for a break on shipping! Or PM me to work strait through paypal

heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:57 pm
By the way, their really cheap. $10 starting bid on the bella bracelet, and $15 on the others. (Cheaper than what most are selling for, anyways). heart  

EvilWarlordGu

Rose Apple

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:18 pm
I love those. <3
I might just try to buy a few...  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:38 pm
omg, those are too nifty!!!!!!!

I'm totally gonna buy one for my friend's birthday, they're so nice. You've done a great job!! Perhaps you should start doing necklaces too, that's be really neat.

And I love the wolf charm! On the real ones that the actual Twilight company is selling, the wolf is metal... it doesn't even looked carved like the way it's supposed to! Yours actually looks like Jake did it ^-^ Very cool!!!!!  

6vampire6mistress6

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:20 pm
6vampire6mistress6
omg, those are too nifty!!!!!!!

I'm totally gonna buy one for my friend's birthday, they're so nice. You've done a great job!! Perhaps you should start doing necklaces too, that's be really neat.

And I love the wolf charm! On the real ones that the actual Twilight company is selling, the wolf is metal... it doesn't even looked carved like the way it's supposed to! Yours actually looks like Jake did it ^-^ Very cool!!!!!

If you would like, at any point in the present or future, to order a custom necklace we could work it out through PM's! 3nodding I'd give you a really good deal, since we're both in the guild. heart

ALSO, If your a Jacob fan, I'm working on a jacob bracelet right now...It'll have a "wood" wolf, a moon, and his name. It will all glow in the dark, also! heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:58 pm
Ohh, I love them!

How did you make the Apple, Flower, and Ribbon?

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:05 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
Ohh, I love them!

I used sculpy brand baking clay! I've been making charms this past year for anime conventions, so I thought I could extend that to twilight as well! heart

In other words, I can make just about anything, so if anyone wants something custom, IT CAN BE DONE

heart whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:37 pm
EvilWarlordGu
Pubic Genital Lice
Ohh, I love them!

I used sculpy brand baking clay! I've been making charms this past year for anime conventions, so I thought I could extend that to twilight as well! heart

In other words, I can make just about anything, so if anyone wants something custom, IT CAN BE DONE

heart whee

Haha, nice. I've never even heard of baking clay before.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

shenene

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:09 pm
those are awesome! you rock!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:21 pm
I'm trying to start a Lexicon for the Host, so you're more then welcome to sell your stuff there^^ That'd rock!

Have you sent one to Stephenie yet? She'd love it!

My friend is a HUGE Jacob fan, so I'd definitely buy the Jacob bracelet for her ^-^  

6vampire6mistress6

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:58 am
6vampire6mistress6
I'm trying to start a Lexicon for the Host, so you're more then welcome to sell your stuff there^^ That'd rock!

Have you sent one to Stephenie yet? She'd love it!

My friend is a HUGE Jacob fan, so I'd definitely buy the Jacob bracelet for her ^-^

How do you send stuff to her? Do I send it to the publisher? Do you know the adress? Then I certainly will! heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:17 am
Oh holy crap! Those are AMAZING! I'll have to see if I can pay my mom to buy me one from her eBay account. I really love the second one, with the ribbon tied to it. And the wolfy is cute! whee But still, I really want one! I guess I can just ask her to get me that for my birthday instead of the other bracelet she was gonna get me....  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:00 pm
Well, I think it's on her site somewhere...

but if you can't find it, I live right by the book store she loves, Changing Hands. And she comes to my a school a LOT, so I could give one to her for you if you want ^-^ I don't know if she'll be at the Braking Dawn release party, but I'll certainly check! If not there, she'll do a talk on it that same week, so I could get it to her then.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:20 am
6vampire6mistress6
Well, I think it's on her site somewhere...

but if you can't find it, I live right by the book store she loves, Changing Hands. And she comes to my a school a LOT, so I could give one to her for you if you want ^-^ I don't know if she'll be at the Braking Dawn release party, but I'll certainly check! If not there, she'll do a talk on it that same week, so I could get it to her then.

wow!!! your sooo lucky she is around so much!!! She doesn't make her rounds to Cleveland, OH so I never get to see her crying

Anyways, I LOVE your bracelets. especially the ones with the apple, flower, and ribbon.  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

iluvSokka46

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:37 pm
these are super cool!! i think i might buy one of them...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff