71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
No, I'm not.
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

On Frail Wings Of Vanity

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:22 pm
While waiting in line at Wal-Mart, (This one was kickass, it had a McDonalds, but anyways) I picked up the latest of issue of People magazine and another magazine, which I sadly forgot the name of, I saw Pete and Ashlee's face on the cover, talking about their Romantic Wedding.

The invatations were black and red. The whole color scheme was well. . .red, black and a little white. Their cake was Alice in Wonderland inspired, with a teapot and clock on the top. Guests also went home with Alice inspired goodies and treats, that had Eat Me! on the front. Of course, Patrick Stump was the best man, and Jessica Simpson was the maid of honor. The wedding was dark and romantic, the whole mood was about love. The cutest thing was that Hemmingway was the ring-bearer! Ashlee didn't annouce her pregnancy at the wedding, but revealed it to a few people.

Good luck with the happy couple, and their unborn newest edition!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:39 pm
I saw the wedding details in People Magazine, but just wondering where you found the pregnancy details...?  

KrazyRokrGal

On Frail Wings Of Vanity

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:26 pm
KrazyRokrGal
I saw the wedding details in People Magazine, but just wondering where you found the pregnancy details...?

Yeah, thats from the magazine I couldn't remember. But the reason why I picked it up is because it had something about their wedding on it and I read it. In the magazine it said thats why they had the wedding so early, because she was pregnant.

Just to voice my opinion: Pete, why have sex before marriage? *shakes head*. Sex is a no-no.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:45 pm
-sigh- so sick of hearing this.

they haven't confirmed the pregnancy.
i don't want to hear about it unless either the couple themselves or their publicists announce it. then i'll be happy for them.

a magazine saying that she told some people is not confirming a pregnancy. although they haven't been DENYING it, saying that it's "a private matter."

i hope she is preggers. good for them. although i've said it before, i'll say it again. that baby... will most likely be ugly, assuming it gets it's daddy's genes.

[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]

Aged Citizen

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:39 am
On Frail Wings Of Vanity
While waiting in line at Wal-Mart, (This one was kickass, it had a McDonalds, but anyways) I picked up the latest of issue of People magazine and another magazine, which I sadly forgot the name of, I saw Pete and Ashlee's face on the cover, talking about their Romantic Wedding.

The invatations were black and red. The whole color scheme was well. . .red, black and a little white. Their cake was Alice in Wonderland inspired, with a teapot and clock on the top. Guests also went home with Alice inspired goodies and treats, that had Eat Me! on the front. Of course, Patrick Stump was the best man, and Jessica Simpson was the maid of honor. The wedding was dark and romantic, the whole mood was about love. The cutest thing was that Hemmingway was the ring-bearer! Ashlee didn't annouce her pregnancy at the wedding, but revealed it to a few people.

Good luck with the happy couple, and their unborn newest edition!

That is soooooooooooooo akward thats the excatsame thing that happened to me (even the kickass mcdonalds part)
that wedding must have been awsome  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:29 pm
This just in from our favorite newlyweds:

"While many have speculated about this, we wanted to wait until after the first trimester to officially confirm that we are expecting our first child. This is truly the most joyous time in our lives and we are excited to share the happy news and start our family."

- Pete and Ashlee Wentz

okay.
NOW it has been confirmed.

[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]

Aged Citizen

On Frail Wings Of Vanity

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:14 pm
[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]
This just in from our favorite newlyweds:

"While many have speculated about this, we wanted to wait until after the first trimester to officially confirm that we are expecting our first child. This is truly the most joyous time in our lives and we are excited to share the happy news and start our family."

- Pete and Ashlee Wentz

okay.
NOW it has been confirmed.

Well, thanks now. I guess you needed Pete and Ash to completely confirm it themselves. Hope your happy. But I knew she was pregnant all along. Who didn't?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:28 pm
I did like how they had a color sceme.....im just so happy for Pete even though Ashlee isnt my fave preformer...

i also thought it was cool how they had Hemmingway as da ring bearer! lol  

LadyArcade

Divine Nymph

8,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Elvendork7

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:07 pm
[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]
-sigh- so sick of hearing this.

they haven't confirmed the pregnancy.
i don't want to hear about it unless either the couple themselves or their publicists announce it. then i'll be happy for them.

a magazine saying that she told some people is not confirming a pregnancy. although they haven't been DENYING it, saying that it's "a private matter."

i hope she is preggers. good for them. although i've said it before, i'll say it again. that baby... will most likely be ugly, assuming it gets it's daddy's genes.

WHAT>??? HOW can you say it will be ugly with pete wentz as its dad??  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:07 pm
well yeah. unlike some people, i don't believe anything that's in the magazines unless its an INTERVIEW or a PUBLIC STATEMENT. stop tripping balls. rolleyes and how could you KNOW she was pregnant? do you know her in real life? did she TELL you? you assumed she was pregnant.

panic_time11: uhm. one: it was a joke. and two: don't get so upset about it. so i don't think pete wentz is attractive. big deal.

maaaan this thread makes me sound like a b***h.

[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]

Aged Citizen

On Frail Wings Of Vanity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:57 am
[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]
well yeah. unlike some people, i don't believe anything that's in the magazines unless its an INTERVIEW or a PUBLIC STATEMENT. stop tripping balls. rolleyes and how could you KNOW she was pregnant? do you know her in real life? did she TELL you? you assumed she was pregnant.

panic_time11: uhm. one: it was a joke. and two: don't get so upset about it. so i don't think pete wentz is attractive. big deal.

maaaan this thread makes me sound like a b***h.

No, I didn't know her in real life. Do I have to? Do you have to get all technical about it? So what, I said that all along I just knew she was pregnant. No, I'm not physic or anything but I could in my own opinion think she was pregnant. Is that a problem?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:40 pm
in your own opinion, THINKING she was pregnant is one thing.
but saying that you KNEW she was pregnant is another.
i'm not trying to pick a fight here.

[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]

Aged Citizen

On Frail Wings Of Vanity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:25 pm
[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]
in your own opinion, THINKING she was pregnant is one thing.
but saying that you KNEW she was pregnant is another.
i'm not trying to pick a fight here.

Whatever.

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces