Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
What would YOU do with 100k? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:37 pm
I just sold one of my items I never use for 100k, and I have no idea what to do with this gold. :l
It's the most I've had ever, and I honestly have nothing to use it for. I've been trying for hours to make a good tektek, but I think I have a creativity block or something. All of them are crappy.
So, guys, what would YOU do with 100k?
*Note: I know most of you don't think 100k is very much gold at all, it just seems like it to me since I've never had this much gold before. xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:41 pm
Hmm I'd buy one of the new evo items whats it called the whisper knife?  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:37 pm
I can do a lot with 100K :3

Your best bet would be investing in the new EI. Wait for it to evolve a few times and then sell. Instant gold doubler (sometimes more, sometimes less depending on the item, what it evolves into, and when you sell it). This month's letters are good for investment purposes too, but you might have to wait a while for those to inflate. Oculus Magica and any of the MC's with skins are great for investment too.

You can always just wait and hang on to the gold. See if they release anything good soon. Unfortunately, sitting gold doesn't inflate confused  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:44 pm
Death Whisper is it's name. smile It's a very cool looking item too. If you like dark and scary things.

Personally I would save it. Ya never know when they are going to do another shop update. Or I would buy a mythril halo. Halos are always nice.

I am currently sitting on 120k myself. I'm trying to quest for a coco but it is slow going. I like to spend too much. Last week I was up to 220k but...then I saw the human g-corp shirt was down to like 84k. It's been on my wish list for a long time.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Cattrain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:05 am
I would invest, and then save it for a Coco/Kiki.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:23 am
I've got 100k sweatdrop
I'm just saving it, there are so many item updates these days, something is bound to come along sooner or later that'll really want  

Parasox v2

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:05 am
I have no idea what to do with my money now and I don't even have 100k. I was saving for the Biancamella 6 gen, but got it as a gift eek So.... I've no idea what to do know. xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:48 am
@Ieho: I know, it's the same thing here... I got the Biancamella, and then I got myself a couple of things and now I'm just like.. 'What now?'  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:56 am
I would buy something that would make more gold in the future. Save it up for next months sealeds or something.
Good for you that you got 100k, now go out and buy something with it!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:24 pm
User Image

Crap my pants.
gonk
Then, buy one of my dream items-pokes wishlist- and save the rest.
Edit: I JUST MADE MY FIRST ******** 100K. HOLY s**t. WHAT DO I DO??
Koo Koo ca Choo...

Intergalactic StarDust

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:36 pm
I bought 2 new avis ^.^
I'm wearing one right now. I used the leftovers to buy an OMG box, which hopefully in a year or so will have gained some value. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:22 pm
i do the simple thing buy an item that looks like it won't depreciate hold it until something comes along i like sell it and buy the new item . . . i did that recently actually . . . so i have a spare set of wings and eyes to hang on to . . .  

Monica Elwyn

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:30 pm
User Image

It would go towards a Death Whisper...  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:28 am
Either put it towards a Death Whisperer or buy a load of OMFG boxes so when they inflate I'll get many moneys. xD  

Amy Obscurite

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:48 am
Oh I have an expensive wish list.
I'm thinking of actually questing.

First up I think I would get an autumn glory and the TM (time piece).
Then I would wait a little bit and get the elemental hair, because I love the wind one. So pretty.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff