Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply One Piece Fans
Welcome!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:33 pm
User Image

Hello Everyone! Welcome to a Literate guild that offers some good grammar rping and much much more. I am the Misha Soupness, and you all shall obey me! eek

Let's just lay down the rules first.

1. Try to be nice, it's not THAT hard.
2. Try to post in the right forum, if you do it just means less work for me.

More Rules Later!

Anyways Welcome!

You must be new, or you wouldn't be reading this.

This is my new Literate One Piece guild, I want it to be big okay, so recruit anyone you think may be interested. Friends, Family, Randoms you ever talk One Piece or any Literate person you may know. Remember One Piece is the spot light but we will also have other literate rps that are not related to One Piece.

I'm rather fond of my baby, so don't mess her up!

Be active, post, chat, write us dirty fan fics we'll love it. My good friend Dreeka is into perverted stuff and she will love you forever if you make a Yaoi fan fic with L...

Anyways, Welcome again.
Drop me a line sometime if you have any questions and I shall put it on my to do list to answer them :3

Notice how i tend to bold Literate?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:45 pm
F.A.Q

1. Hi Misha, I'm new here. What do I do first?

-Well the guild is still a bit new but there is plenty to do. I will keep this thing as active as possible. Please feel free to make your own threads, rps, quests, participate in games and well chat. Oh and don't forget to introduce yourself first! We would also love to hear when your birthday is, who knows, you might get a special something for your special day.

2. Who are the mods for the guild, other then you?

-Ah well we have three mods other than myself. The first one is my old friend Dreeka. She never seems to agree with anything I say so if you get my bad side, you will have her good side. See, right there we have a balance of power!

-I shall finish the rest when i'm not feeling too lazy to do so >>

misha soupness
Captain

One Piece Fans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas