Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Breaking dawn quest ! UPDATE 7/13/08!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okay shold it be for Breaking Dawn or For the Movie?
Movie
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Breaking Dawn
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:33 pm
Okay im like over here freaking out about the releasing of breaking dawn in 67 days lol and i really think it would be sooooo cool if gaia would do a quest i think if tons of us talk to them about it we could so get a quest up???
But do any of you guys agree with me?

Okay cool im glad i got some response finally lols. Okay reading the posts it sounds like some people think it should be for the movie and im some what im with them, so im going to leave the pole open for two weeks. And im all for the petition its defiantly going to help!! so once we know if its for the movie/ book i would love it if you guys could get one going. I sure we can get them to do something!!!!!!!!

Okay so the vote is still open about the book or movie, But now we really need some ideas of what the prize should be? Anyone got any ideas? Heres a couple i got, maybe we can make our avis sparkle, have team Edward/ Jacob shirts, or apples or shirts with the book cover on it, or maybe Bella's bracelet. I don't know but you guys give out some ideas.

okay guys the voting is over but i think we ran out of time to a get a breaking dawn quest out idk BUT we can still try for it so it looks like more people voted for the book instead of the movie SO we need to get some petitions going around in the forms and we need to get some idea's of what the quest could be!!!! so everyone Think lols

Okay guys we've got 19 days left there's no way were going to be able to get a quest up in time for breaking dawn. *sigh* So even though i want it for the book were going to need to work on it for the Movie. So its the same as what i was saying for breaking dawn we need to get a petition out and lots of people in on this and we need to talk to the admins and come up with what the quest should be and what the prize should be. So lets get to work on this one other wise its ganna be to late again.l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:38 am
that would rock how about starting a forum for a petition?  

Xenologista

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:04 pm
Sounds like a good idea but you also have to look at GaiaOnline, most quest and what not are sponsored by gaia/other companies in some way or the other so Twilight = Summit Entertainment... and Gaia is well gaia and mostly sponsored by anime related news and candy and DreamWorks so it's a good idea to make a petition and make people sign it and then give it to an admin. or mod. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:27 am
i agree a quest for Twilight would be totally awesome plus i know Alot of ppl who would go for it. I wonder if we actually could get one going.  

cheychey217

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:47 am
I know that I would enjoy it. However, it needs to be thought out.

Ex....

1) What would we want for completing the quest....prizes, items, or gold?

2) How would we want it to run, and what would get the intrests of other Gaian's. Since it would have to be appeling to non-fans as well.

Perhaps, when the movie comes closer to relesing into theater, we might be able to get something up and running for that. I'm sure though that if we get enough Gaian's intrested, then we should be able to pull it off.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:15 am
Sounds cool.  

couturerocks

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:55 am
♪Maybe we, why don't we..
Sit right here for half an hour.♫

I Think That'd Be Awesome If They Did;
However i think there should be a quest for The Movie, Not Breaking Dawn.
But if we start the petition/Forum now, we have hope!

There could be advertisement's in the Book Forum and Chatterbox, which i wouldn't mind doing (:
Then the petition could go in the Petition forum, i think there is one.

♫We'll speak of what a waste I am..
And how we missed your beat again.♪

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:21 pm
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
That's true what Hoshi said,
firstly and as far as I know, we don't
know anything of what will
happen in the book. In my
opinion, it'd be more reasonable
to do a quest on the movie realease
rather than the book release.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

La Beaute

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Well, what ever happens I just hope that this will get more people intrested in the books. I mean we have a ton of vamp avis running around Gaia, so hopfuly we'll get a good respons.

Perhaps we can scedual some time slots and put up topics in the towns? I've seen that people have posted topics before, but when I went a lot of them didn't even know the book and were just there to cyber. If we got more organized and posted the time slots here, we could get discussions going and maybe pull in some new people.

The major thing we need to do is get the word out. The more people, the better!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:16 pm
I'm sure a lot of people would love this idea. I've seen tons of Twilight fans around Gaia.  

xxcelestialstarxx

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:13 am
so what we ganna do????????????  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:21 am
Start a petition to have a Twilight Movie quest on Gaia.

The usual lowdown, watch the trailer get a prize.

And the prize should be?
- Sparkly tattoos
- Gold/Black/Red eyes
- Baseball gear
- Cullen Crest
- Fangs =)
- Team Cullen shirt (since the wolves haven't been introduced yet)
- Vamp Bite Tattoo
- A video Camera (like James in the Ballet Studio)

So, where should we put the petition? Chatterbox?  

xXserenitys-smileXx

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:55 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
Start a petition to have a Twilight Movie quest on Gaia.

The usual lowdown, watch the trailer get a prize.

And the prize should be?
- Sparkly tattoos
- Gold/Black/Red eyes
- Baseball gear
- Cullen Crest
- Fangs =)
- Team Cullen shirt (since the wolves haven't been introduced yet)
- Vamp Bite Tattoo
- A video Camera (like James in the Ballet Studio)

So, where should we put the petition? Chatterbox?

Yeah we should get it every where we should also put it in the writing one......wait hang on doesn't SM's vampires not have fangs ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:47 pm
ah sounds like fun *signs the petition*  

x_Hoe-Chan_x

K3Rr0

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:36 pm
eek NINE ******** DAYS WOOT SO EXCITED xd *RUNS ARROUND IN CIRCLES* rolleyes 4laugh 3nodding blaugh heart xp whee ninja *STEALS CAR TO GO BUY BREAKING DAWN* ninja  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff