Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply One Piece Fans
Suggestion Box

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:38 pm
Please feel free to feed me and suggestions. I love hearing from you all and I'm open to any ideas that may form in those little heads of yours. In here we can discuss new ideas and ways of improving the Guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:35 pm
Would it be possible to have a Character Forum where threads can make character threads for their RPs so that they don't have the clutter of the character outlines being in the main thread and they look neater?

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:30 pm
Yeah, I can just replace the General Discussion board with that since no one seems to be using it. Will just do that tomorrow. Right now I feel a bit drained. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:07 pm
Umm... Maybe this isn't necessarily needed... But could we make a section solely for anime/ mangas? =o You know... Episode discussions. Manga chapters. Character talks. Things like that. ^^

It's not role play related. u.u But you know... Sometimes it's good to debate and bring up different kinds of things that others don't notice. Plus we could discover knew animes along the way! =D?

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:45 am
KK, I shall add that in today or maybe tomorrow...my time on net today is limited with the whole party thing and tomorrow we are going to still have company over but I shall get around to it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:15 am
I'm gonna suggest that you Suck Less soupness.

Thank You that is all.  

sinsity24

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:35 pm
stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:06 am
The truth hurts doesn't it?  

sinsity24

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

Lupo di Mezzanotte

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 am
Kisitiene
Would it be possible to have a Character Forum where threads can make character threads for their RPs so that they don't have the clutter of the character outlines being in the main thread and they look neater?
i agree every time i try to go on an rp thread i have to go down and entire list of pictures and profiles sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:22 am
Not related to RP but a dicussion thread for latest one piece chapters or episode.... (the anime and manga sub forum doesn't seem to have it)...  

False Assassin

One Piece Fans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff