Blood Plus: New Kiss Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omnomnom-machine

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:40 pm
STORY:
Thirty years after Blood+ ends, Saya wakes yet again. Hagi is still her loyal chevalier. The twins are in the care of Kai, who is getting up in age now. The twins, Diva’s daughters, have hit the end of their growth, but will not go into sleep until they take chevaliers. The Red Shield has disbanded. Many of it’s members are dead, but there is a new Joel, who is in his early twenties. He won’t be needed however, because there are supposedly no more chiropterans.
One day, the twins are on the internet when they come across a strange fairy-tale, from long ago. The fairy-tale? The Story of Ina and Una, the first 'Princesses of Faerie'. What is this strange fairy-tale of the two sisters so similar to Saya and Diva?

Meanwhile, Amshel has died but his research continues. In a lab far, far to the north, there is a small group of researchers who have samples of Diva’s uncontaminated blood, where they are running tests on it still. The results? They can recreate Diva in another being.
Unfortunately, they've set their eyes on the twins, who already possess chiropteran blood, making them strong all ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTERS:

- Saya: Myoubi-Hime

- Hagi: Applicable

- The Twins: Applicable*

- Kai: Applicable

- OCs: Applicable**

- Nathan: applicable

*: The Twins are Diva's daughters, and if you are going to play them, play one, unless there is no one else who wants to. These girls have been raised like actual sisters. They also need names.

**: OCs are definitely open, but don't make it like 'Oh, *insert name here* is totally Hagi's girlfriend from Xnumber of years ago!' She's not. If you've seen the series, Hagi is pretty taken with Saya.

If I have left any characters out, please tell me.

CHARACTER APPLICATIONS:
If you want to be in this, I need to know beforehand. Like so:
EXAMPLE:

Username:Myoubi-Hime
Character Applying For:Saya Otonashi
((Pictures are optional.))

OCs
Username:
Character Name:
Appearance: ((typed, pictures are optional.))
Need To Know Facts:

All right! Let's get to it!  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:05 am
OOC: Oh, you should give the twins new eye colors! Like black and white!!  

Salem Delgado

Omnomnom-machine

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:15 am
Ha! The funny thing is that I had that same idea. How cool.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:39 am
OOC: So what are the twins going to be called? Because I had a pair of names that I thought were funny?  

Salem Delgado

Omnomnom-machine

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:44 am
Did you? Well, I had the idea of letting the ones who played them decide their names. I mean, the profiles do have to go through me, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:00 pm
Aww, I see I might join myself, Either as Hagi or my OC.  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:26 pm
Username:fate_the_ice_princess
Character Applying For surprised ne of the twins
name: rina
pic:User Image
other info:is in need of a chevalier
Bio: she is one fo Diva's twin, she watched her aunt kill her mother who she misses dearly ,
powers: to read people minds and control their will by touch, super speed and strength just like her mother
weapons" a staff and two daggers  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:41 am
OC
Username:Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime
Character name:Hiari Sakito

Appearance:User Image

Need to know facts: Hiari has a chevelier named Natsuki

Appearance:User Image

Hiari first met saya and haji while walking down the street with natsuki ( before she was with the Otonashi's) She has been fighting for over 140 years, Natsuki has never left her side, she then saw saya again at her school, she wanted to ask her about her life. but saw that she knew nothing of it. Saya and Hiari became quick friends and still are. She know all about saya and her family, and her familyy knew all abput her.  

Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime

Isabel Kagemara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:28 am
OCs:

Username: Kai-Linn Kagemara

Character Name: Karin

Appearance: User Image

Need To Know Facts:

Special abilities: Speed rivals a Chevalier's (Haji, Solomon, etc.), large amount of strength, singing can hypnotize others

History: Karin is the same as Saya and Diva, except her blood is not poison to Diva or Saya, just Chiropterans. When Joel examined the mummy further he found another cocoon, and Karin was born. She was raised with Saya and her groom/Chevalier is a brown haired boy named Jacob. When Diva attacked, she locked Jacob in a shed. Years later, she had found Jacob when Saya and Haji went to the Zoo. Jacob and Karin are close friends to Saya and Haji and are always by their side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: Kai-Linn Kagemara

Character Name: Jacob

Appearance: brown hair always in ponytail, black long sleeve shirt, dark jeans, hazel eyes.
Chiropteran form: one angel wing, one demon wing, both hands are chiropteran claws.

Need To Know Facts:

Weapon: daggers with blue gems in hilt, Chiropteran left hand.

Special abilities: Chevalier abilities (can't think of any at the moment), when in Chiropteran form, can shoot fire from hands or from mouth.

History: Jacob was born a street rat, but was found by Joel. He was secretly Karin's groom, and her friend. He got along with Karin very well, and every once in awhile, she would find him listening to Saya and Haji playing the cello. When Diva attacked the mansion, Jacob was killed. Karin gave the boy her blood then locked Jacob in a shed to protect him. When Saya and Haji left, they brought Karin along, who forgot about Jacob. Years later, he broke out and roamed the area searching for Karin. He stayed there until Saya, Haji, and Karin came to the Zoo, where he lured Karin to the ruins with his voice. He stays by Karin's side and will give his life to protect her

((sorry it's so long sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:19 am
Username: TwilightKitten
Character Name: Nemo
Age: She looks like a sixteen year old human, she is really about five years old.
Appearance sad She has grey/silver eyes instead of red) User Image
Need To Know Facts: Nemo is an artifcal Chiropteran. She is a man made Chriopteran, a little like the Schiff and Corps Core, only she doesn't suffer the thorn. In fact, she was created to reverse the effects of crystalization, just incase they wanted to save any of their man made weapons. She spend all five years of her life as a test subject, but she had one ray of hope. Two scientists pose as her parents, and are payed extra to pretend that Nemo is their daughter. In reality, the two who pretend to care for her only think of her as another test subject. Because of the attention she recivied from the two, she is kind and gentle. Nemo has been released to go find the twins, and bring them back with her.  

TwilightKitten

Toinobay Shingen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:47 pm
Username: kames cool the first
Character Name: deiantro
Age: apperars to be in his mid 20's but realy is in his two hundreds and up
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Need To Know Facts: deianto is the chiropteran king and has 1 yonger brother who is his rival for the title of king, during the time of diva and saya, him and his brother tres o' antro was awake and fighting themselves. he is now the only male living of the chiropteran besides hagi. he is calm until he loses his temper and kills any1 in sight  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:11 pm
celine
age 16
weapon sword
power control healing and fire
description she is very close to saya and good friend with her and her past is awful her owner didnt take care of her well and she is sweet gurl and kind loves to fight
sorry there is no pic of her but yeah  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Toinobay Shingen

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:50 pm
is every ready to start???  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:26 pm
user name: sasume uchiha
name: tsuki
weapon: sword like saiya's but black
power: can heal people and fights exactly like saiya
appearence:User Imageother things you need to know
tsuki has a chevelier named kei
kei's appearence:User Imagebio: first met saiya where she died and almost died in their to, but kei saved her.  

sasume uchiha

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:02 am
( i am)  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items