Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
One Piece: Ninja Island Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:27 am
Great news everybody! I came up with a new idea and all we need to get started is enough members ^_^. All you gotta do is post who you want to be if it's a cannon. Or if it's a made up, fill out a profile 3nodding . You guys all passed the literacy test upon entering this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:46 pm
hmm i finally came up with a serious plot in mind. I will work on creating that and the other two later on. After this anime show >>  

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:26 pm
Join!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:23 pm
Gaia Name: dragonlegend1.0
Character Name: Gogyo Ryuu, Seth (last name first)
Appearance:
Normally he looks like this...(he uses cover-up to hide a scar (long and vertical. Goes from his forehead to his jawbone) that goes across his right eye)

But sometimes he looks like this...(for sake of size comparison...Nami is about as tall as one of his horns)

Personality: Seth is a bit of a shy guy, even though he doesn't exactly seem like it. He's fine by himself, but doesn't mind a bit of company now and then. In general, a great guy to be around. But, he does have a darker side. When anyone makes him angry over the point of reason, he becomes a bit of a monster, going on a rampage, not caring who or what he hurts. That is...until...he eventually calms down.
History: Seth was born and raised on ninja island. His main goal in life, which his father and grandfather repeatedly told him, was to protect the cousin of Princess Vivi, of Alubarna. The cousin who would also rule over their country. As a way to enhance his skills and senses, his father had him eat a devil fruit, hoping to make him a better guard.

Seths father was head of the royal guards, as his grandfather had been before he retired. In other words, the kid had alot to live up to. So, he trained over the years, until he got good enough to take over his fathers position when he went into retirement. He went along pretty well until Vivi's cousin was falsely accused. Seth knew that it wasn't true, but nobody believed him. So, by the order of those who had wrongly accused his ruler, Seth was banished. But, he never left the island. Now, after getting a friend to deliver a message to princess Vivi, who wrote back to him about possible help, he waits for the straw hats.
Devil Fruit User: Seth has the Zoan Devil Fruit, Ryuu Ryuu no Mi (dragon fruit). It allows him to turn into a half-dragon, or dragon. He can fly in full dragon form, and breathe fire. But, he only breathes fire in emergencies. When he ate the devil fruit, it gave him a few extra set of organs. Flight bladders (they resemble a second pair of lungs, and convert . They run in small quantities all along his body, enabling him to fly.). Allow me to explain how this works ((my apologies for all the explaining...)). When he eats something, bacteria in his stomach converts some of the matter into hydrogen. From there, the hydrogen gets stored in his flight bladders. However, using fire burns the hydrogen, and makes it harder for him to stay aloft.  

iddybiddysquiddy

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:28 pm
alright, approved, i'll get around to adding that in. Right now we are just waiting for more members to join up 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:39 pm
Gaia Name: Kisitiene
Character Name: Nefertari Momo "Haku"
Appearance: [x]
Personality: Momo, who has since moved gone by Haku, is more of the quiet type. But she is not shy. Oh no, rather this girl is more of a mysterious quiet. She doesn't much like to chatter nonsense all about and gossip isn't exactly her thing. Rather this fire ball prefers to stick to buisness and get things done. But, as odd as it sounds, Haku hates people who are stuck on work all of the time. She really hates "stick in the mud"s. So many people find a dislike to her because she is a hypocrite. But she isn't always like this. Infact, Haku enjoys having a chat every now and then. But only if it's intelligent. She hates boring and stupid conversations. It just makes her want to punch someone in the nose. So she only has inteletcual conversations with people she deem worthy enough.
Speaking of her anger, this girl definatly has one. She is always getting angry with someone or something. it is very rare to find a time when she isn't mad about something. Everything seems to set her off but no one can ever tell. So the funny thing is, she never is actually mad. She just puts the image in the minds of others that she is always mad. This way people will leave her alone and she won't have to deal with them! Briliant, right?! Of course it is! So in all reality, Haku is a very kind and motherly type of person. She loves to help others and always puts those in need before herself. But she hates being put in the limelight. So she just puts up her mask and acts pissed off so people will leave her be. Yet she never raises her voice. Rather her voice always gets much, much lower.
History: Momo was born in Alabasta. Her father and Vivi's father were brothers, thus making her in connection to the throne. But this young fire brand had no thoughts of the throne, even as a young child. Rather, this girl was always at home. She was with her mother at all times and learning to be the "perfect woman." A woman who would fid a handsome young man who would love her and take care of her. She would be the perfect wife who always had dinner ready for when he came home and she would have as many of his children as he would like. She would do anything and everything for him. The perfect wife.
What a goal she had! She wanted to be just like her mother. Or at least she saw her mother as the perfect wife. Her mother was amazing! She truely was... And then...well...she died. But things like that aren't always so easy to talk about. So to make things short, sweet, and simple, she died in child birth to Momo's younger brother who also perished not long after. We won't go into details about why and all of that. But Momo was distraught. Momo thought that her mother would never die. Her mother was perfect, why would she die and leave her father all alone? Wasn't her mother perfect? Perfect wives wouldn't just up and die and leave their husbands alone like that...would they?
Momo was so confused since that day. Her father became depressed and everything in her life just fell apart really. She stopped talking and she fell into a deep depression, just like her father. But then her father dissapeared. Just up and dissapeared. No word, no sign, nothing. He was just...gone... And so Momo was to live with her aunt, uncle, and cousin Vivi. But she was still silent and depressed.
As the years went by, Momo never changed. She stayed the same as she always had been. Until she finally found her time was right to leave. She bid her family farewell and wet off to Ninja Island. She felt that with how she had shut herself off she would be best suited for the life of Ninja Island. Emotions were pointless to a ninja so it would be perfect for her. Momo changed her name to Haku to cut her ties and she was off.
Since then, Momo, or rather Haku, has lived on Ninja Island. She lived by herself and took care of herself. It was hard at first but she slowly got the hang of it all. And then we come to the present.
Haku ever was quite accepted by everyone. Even after all of these years she was still an outsider to them. So when a young man was murdered she was instantly the one everyone accused. She was always so angry and quiet and off to herself. Surely she had murderous intent everywhere upon her body! Frusterated with it all she wrote to her cousin for help to get her out of the situation she was in. Surely they would listen to the royal family of Alibasta! She never expected to find pirates coming to her rescue, the one thing she really despised.
Occupation: She doesn't really have an occupation, but if you must catigorize her it would probably be a ninja in training.

Tired...Really late... Probably fix it up some tomorrow and make it smoother...

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:56 pm
alright, and i'll add the profiles in once i get a chance. Right now i'm watching a movie 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:07 pm
So the profiles have been added, we're just waiting for more members to join up. Gotta advertise this once i get the chance. Probably after i'm done with the other rps that are on hold.  

misha soupness
Captain

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:24 pm
I am Sanji in this one right? =o Riiight...
Just trying to get all my boards together.

I will do my best!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:34 pm
Lols! Poor you, getting all confused in all of these XD! But yeah, you are Sanji 3nodding  

misha soupness
Captain

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:57 pm
I'm not that confused! Not yet!
Joining all the One Piece plus two Ouran.
Maybe a Furuba... Depends. Been a while on that one.

I like to keep busy. =D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:49 pm
Yeah, keeping busy is always fun XD!

Tis hot in here

o.o  

misha soupness
Captain

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:07 pm
I like to keep busy! But not enough to stress myself out.
I think that's what role playing is good for. Getting rid of stress... Or adding some, it's difficult to say.

Summer is just around the corner! Starting to get hot.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:37 pm
You know, I was thinking we probably have enough people to start this up and maybe once we start, more will join 3nodding  

misha soupness
Captain

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:43 pm
Perhaps?

I think only one roleplay has started in the entire guild. o.o;

OOC Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash