Submit

What's love got to do with it?
  everything
  nothing
  it's a second hand emotion
View Results

daltheater29

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:29 am
Last year, I was deciding on what university to go to, and I was drawn to one city in particular. There I met a young druid with whom I felt a connection with. Unfortunately I had to drop out short after the start of the second semester, yet I still feel a connection to the druid I had met. I seem to be able to tell if this person is in trouble or tired or sick and they're thousands of miles away from me. Has anyone else ever felt a connection so strong to a person that once they meet them they seem to break a certain wall? For those of you with some seeing abilities have you ever seen into their future with out meaning to? I guess what I really want to know is... Is it possible to find a sort of... twin soul? What are your thoughts about being connected with people? I want to know.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:14 pm
I think it's possible that there are 'family souls' as in, people who you are drawn to because you've known each other in every life, or at least a majority of them. Personally, I've never had such a strong connection to someone, though I have a friend who is an empath and a shaman, and she was able to tell whenever any of our friends was going through some major event (ie birth of a child, the end of a relationship). There have been times where I think about someone out of the blue and wonder how they're doing, and then either they call me or post on my myspace or find me on facebook or something. It's kind of cool. ^___^  

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Nomad of Nowhere

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:07 am
Rarely has anything of the sort happened to me, but those cases when it has are uncanny. I remember having a dream that I saw a friend of mine cry for the first time, and within the next two days, I did see them cry for the first time, and it was because of me. I think we can set up connections like that, though I believe in an outright, continuous telepathy sort of hive-mind state, like a friend of mine did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:01 pm
Like someone said, I believe in "families"--people you've known in past lives. Maybe you were close in your past lives. I would keep in touch with this person, if I were you.

But yeah, maybe not a twin soul, but a familiar one.  

WelkingPath

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:04 pm
I've had that kind of connection with a lot of people I love but never any one I just met. I seem to have a knack for telling if some one is upset or really happy or whatever if they're standing near me or talking to me, in a weird way. I know that everyone can tell if some one is sad, but its different almost. I can find it. I wonder if this person was some one you've known in a past life, who meant a lot to you. Did this person seem to have a connection to you too? Or did they not even notice?

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games