Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
HEY WTF ARE YOU DOING ON MY ACCOUNT!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:12 am
So I got my first account timed out email for trying to log on when I wasn't! I was like wtf since I didn't know I posted that much to get noticed by a hacker. So anyway I went to my inventory to see if I was good and it was blank for a few seconds and I freaked out...then it all loaded up. sweatdrop

Anyway any of this happen to you guys ever?  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:42 am
No but a lot of older members who joined in 03 and 04 have had this problem. Even mules with like starter clothes and 1 gold are getting hacked. It seems someone is just going through every account trying to guess passwords. As long as you have a very secure password you should be okay.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:03 am
I'm not worried, actually i'm kinda proud of myself. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:14 am
I heard there had been a hacking spree as well. Glad you didnt get hacked Zig!  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:04 am
Thanks calisto, I'm glad too.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:36 pm
*changes password, puts up better firewall* gonk
That's freaky. Good thing it was kind of a false alarm.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:49 pm
I put my name and password in one of those fake login pages once... and I realized it after I put it in, and so I ran over to change it, and when I came back the next day I got an EMail saying I was on a 15 minute ban as well. I was like 'O_O *phew*'  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:33 pm
No ones ever tried to get into this account but I've had a couple of fifteen minute bans because of my appalling typing and my stupidly long password  

Parasox v2

Cattrain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:56 pm
I have never gotten that email yet. :> I don't think anyone could even brute force my password, because it is too 1337, and nobody knows my password. Not even my good friends. :> They do know the password to my mules though, but there is nothing valuable in there... :<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:42 am
My password is friggin easy, but I've been secure with my password. Also, I don't cover my avatar withs MCs so everybody thinks I'm teh poor.

I've gotten phishing site PMs, but i've never been haxxored.

hvvtvuqfnmukypvhsvushuuan

XxHouranxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:26 am
I've been seeing a few people around forums saying they've been hacked. Lucky for you they could get your password!

It's never happened to me, but if it did, I'm sure I'd end up practically having a heart attack! gonk  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games