Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Renny

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:50 pm
So now Sasuke has apparently teamed up with Madara and renamed his group as Eagle, Thier goal........................CRUSH KONOHA!!!!

I would like to add that I so freaking called this happening.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:49 am
Which part, Sasuke joining Madara or there being an separate story in which we find out the "truth" about Itachi?

I've been gone for a while and haven't read the other reactions the other members of this guild wrote in accordance to the previous chapters released, however I have to say this series is getting more intriguing every week. The whole flashback chapters were exciting to read. I love learning about stuff that made things the way they are.

HOWEVER, with this new week's chapter, I am quite surprise Sasuke believed everything Madara said so quickly. Sasuke was probably still in shock about his brother actually dying and just couldn't think properly, sure. But damn, Madara is super clever to just pour all that emotional stuff on him and get him to join Akatsuki so quickly.

s**t!!!!

I for one, don't believe everything Madara said. No, there has to be something further than that....  

Honh

Shikaeii

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:38 am
I think that because Kishimoto is pouring out all this information about Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke, I think Sasuke is going to die.

(Accidentally.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:11 am
I really don't think sasuke is in his right mind, after finding all this about Itachi, and now he wants to Crush Konoha. I think he should think all about what Madara said and instead of going after KonoHa like that.  

Ladyshion

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:34 pm
tsk tsk tsk....Sasuke Sasuke. You think he learn that revenge gives nothing in return. Look what happen when he thought to "avenge" the Uchiha clan, and ended up killing his loving older brother for nothing. And now he wishes to "crush" Konoha to retaliate what happen, which was his own doing. Plus, Itachi's wish for this was for him to be a "hero" in his death, and now Sasuke once again turns his back to his brother and now wants to crush konoha. Hmmm, makes me wonder what Itachi said to Naruto ahilw back before this revelation.

OH! Well, on the brightside of Madara, he doesn't have to looking for replacement anymore seeing as he just gained/got four new members helping him crush Konoha.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:45 pm

Okay, so now Sasuke knows that his brother was trying to protect him all along. So, this gives him a reason to destroy the leaf because his brother tried to protect it? Really? Why does he suddenly want to crush Konoha, it doesn't really make sense. =/

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Naniwasaga

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:06 am
You know, it was a good move for Madara though. It just shows how easily smart and manipulative Madara really is. Can't blame him though. If I was a supervillain and one of my best pawns just died in the hands of their younger brother, you bet I'd do my damndest to attain the more powerful brother. Even if it means revealing information (which may not be accurate or complete), then ******** ya I'll do it.

Poor Sasuke though, he's still being manipulated even till now. He'll never make his own path in life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:04 am
Naniwasaga
You know, it was a good move for Madara though. It just shows how easily smart and manipulative Madara really is. Can't blame him though. If I was a supervillain and one of my best pawns just died in the hands of their younger brother, you bet I'd do my damndest to attain the more powerful brother. Even if it means revealing information (which may not be accurate or complete), then ******** ya I'll do it.

Poor Sasuke though, he's still being manipulated even till now. He'll never make his own path in life.

Well said for what sasuke is. He can be manipulated and he doesn't have a path in life. He doesn't know what he wants or know what he'll gain in his choosing. In the beginning he thought his path was the kill the "horrible" older brother, which was decided on what he had to live for. And even now he refuses to accept the dying wish of his brother. He is indeed a tragic character, more tragic than other characters in the Naruto story.  

aznnam3dj1n

Honh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:43 am
True enough. But I think he can still be redeemed. Probably it'll be a last minute realization (with Naruto's death mayhaps?) but there is still that possibility out there. Nonetheless, I can not wait to see what's coming up next. Even though there are many bumps and turns we readers don't like, I think it just adds to the lore of what Naruto is and will become.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:36 pm
Naruto is becoming one of the best mangas I have ever read. The twists and turns this manga presents all the time truly makes it an unpredictable and amazing story.

I agree with you guys who said Sasuke seems to have no real path in life. I understand why he wants to attack Konoha though I mean if I learnt the demise of my entire clan was at the hands of my village elders uh yeahh I too would want to bring them donw.

Though I have to admit, although I readily believed what Madara said about Itachi's true self I am kinda surprised at the quickness which Sasuke believed him...some lingering guilt mayhap at killing his brother?

I really can't wait for this story to develop. I believe that Sasuke is going to die though most likely by Naruto possibly after a drawn out fight with the other members of Team 7 as well.

Dang, and here I was thinking "well after Sasuke kills Itachi he'll decide to become a missing-nin" and then BOOM! Kishimoto throws a wrench into my daydreams with this loving big brother act of Itachi.

Now all I can see is that Sasuke's gotta die...sorry Sakura looks like you're going to have to choose finally the guy you're in love with (which we all know by now is really Naruto...)

Sasuke needs to mature by now. All he's been is a pawn of Orochimaru and now Madara. If he really wanted to redeem his brother's memory he should respect his wishes and leave Konoha alone.

Although we all know that if he did do that, Naruto would have ended in a really boring and uneventful way lol so I can't wait to see how this plot twist develops. Gosh, Sasuke has really become like Orochimaru now...  

Everlast

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:43 pm
Quite frankly, it just shows me that Naruto has matured into a better man. He has a dream, and he's willing to go the distance to get back his best friend or fight for any of his friends, and willing to continue on his path to being a Hokage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:41 am
I like how Sasuke is all like "it's my idea to destroy the leaf" and Madara is like "Yeah ok you go on ahead. It's all your idea." I think Sasuke just loves to be manipulated.  

I Am Sexyness

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games