Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Open for Business, Freetime, or Pets

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shmarty

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:22 am
I have recently grown borded with my game, I think the only way to fix this is by getting and EP. But, on the other hand, do you think I should just wait for Sims 3 to come out? I'm unsure...Okay, well, about the EPs.

OFB: I'm quite interested in having my sim own a business. But I hear this pack has a lot of bad bugs/glitches. Does this pack come with good items, hair, and clothes?

Freetime: I always need something for my sims to do after they max thier skillpoints, this seems perfect for that! I'm not sure though...does it have that new security program thing?

Pets: I'm a huge animal lover, but I'm still unsure about pets. I hear that werewolves are extremly hard to obtain...and that this pack comes with hardly any non-pets items. The animals in the trailors look fantastic though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:13 pm
If your computer can handle it, you should get another EP. I don't have FT or Pets, so I can't really comment on them, but OFB is fun!  

Emme Meow

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:17 pm

I personally prefer OFB above pets and freetime and the items are amazing. You can create your own robots, toys or make a flower shop. And you can dress your employees up as monkeys or ninjas or chiefs!!! As for the glitches I believe the patch will fix that. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:08 pm
Thanks for the help! I think I can handle another EP, my game is only slightly laggy. I think OFB sounds good...any more comments?  

shmarty

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:19 am
OFB is DEFINITELY the best EP you cold get. Free Time is a close second, tho.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:34 am
Well,i have pets,nightlife,university and teenstyle stuff.

USE BOOLPROP TO GET A WEREWOLVE..its funny when they trun in to a werewolf and raid the refridgerator...err i said too muchz. -ducts tapes her mouth shut-  

iFae

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:01 am
i hav OFB and freetime. they are both good games and OFB has elevators, but i have yet placed one in any of my homes. and freetime gives you new activites to do like build a car and play video games and other stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:54 am
OFB is probably your best choice due to the ability to gain robots (although it takes a while to get your robotics skill up unless you cheat it.)

FT has a major flaw which is that if you ever want to study cooking you're immediatly interested in becoming a gourmet shef and you get calls from other people with similiar interests as well as the annoying little "you're losing interest in this" messages.

that being said, It does have some small things to boost itself such as the ability to go to secret lots. :3  

Zee Shadowfox

Familiar Explorer

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grin Evilly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:05 pm
User Image

I honestly think they're all really great. I have all three of them, but I have to say out of all of them the best one gameplay wise is OFB. And you also get Servo who does your cleaning, cooking and everything for you, so you don't need to hire services anymore.

Pets and Freetime are really great too, though.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:45 pm
FT: I have this game, and I once uninstalled it and couldn't live without it. You can fix up a car, do ballet, there are more secret lots available, cute clothes for teen girls, nice hair too, soccer uniforms as well. There's lots more too.

OFB: I personally don't have this game, but want it. It has robots, elevators, the option to make your own shop, there's also from what I've seen nice hair and clothes.

Pets: I don't have this one either, but am trying to convince my mom to buy it for me. If you LOVE pets(or werewolves) it's perfect. Although most of the furniture is pet related or has paw prints on it.  

iLykSparkles

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items