Submit

LadyArcade

Divine Nymph

8,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:59 pm
I belive that Pete just announced that him and Ashlee are expecting their first Child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me what u think people.......boy or girl?
idk.....i think they are gonna have a girl! I hope whatever they have, its an awsome rocker when it grows up...it would kinda have to be! blaugh

anyone have ideas for names? Boy and girl name.
IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:14 pm
Hmmm...
I hope if it's a girl it will be named: Heidi (lol cause that's my name)
and if it's a boy, I have a feeling they will name it after someone from FOB or PATD or someone from another band... neutral  

Elvendork7

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

HI GUYS yea

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:19 pm
I think that:
Girl- Sally
Boy- Jack
That's if it is totally up to Pete because thier from "the nightmare before Christmas."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:50 pm
i think that if its a girl its going to a out of the normal cuz petes really not normal and if its a guy its going to be simpile but not any names from the "holy book"but i think its going to be a girl!!!  

sexyhotpocket

On Frail Wings Of Vanity

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:59 pm
If its a boy, it will inherit its father's genes and be the best-looking baby and soon-to-be heartthrob hottie rockstar when he grows up. He will be in second greatest band of all time, and they will start a whole new revolution for the entire world. If its a girl, it will look like Ashlee Simpson and be the biggest failure of all time. She will grow up lip-syncing to crappy songs only about love and heartbreak. And one song that will top the charts for weeks called "Damn b***h".

I think, that the baby will be a boy, and they'll name it something that either starts with B, T, P, R, or J. And possibly A.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:20 pm
On Frail Wings Of Vanity
If its a boy, it will inherit its father's genes and be the best-looking baby and soon-to-be heartthrob hottie rockstar when he grows up. He will be in second greatest band of all time, and they will start a whole new revolution for the entire world. If its a girl, it will look like Ashlee Simpson and be the biggest failure of all time. She will grow up lip-syncing to crappy songs only about love and heartbreak. And one song that will top the charts for weeks called "Damn b***h".

I think, that the baby will be a boy, and they'll name it something that either starts with B, T, P, R, or J. And possibly A.

I have to ask. Where did u get those letters from?  

HI GUYS yea

sexyhotpocket

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:28 pm
On Frail Wings Of Vanity

lol i loved the damn b***h part but it is true  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:15 pm
i think it's a girl because on F'n MTV they had a skit and the crib was pink
also when snoop dogg to;d then not to let they're child rap pete aked" wh? cause rapping's a MAN's Job" so that drop's hints  

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:23 pm
Gothic Emo Lotia
i think it's a girl because on F'n MTV they had a skit and the crib was pink
also when snoop dogg to;d then not to let they're child rap pete aked" wh? cause rapping's a MAN's Job" so that drop's hints

Mm. I don't remember him saying that. From what I remember, he said, "Cause you two are the whitest couple on earth." Or something close to that.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:36 am
Who cares????.......i just hope they have a healthy happy baby ^.^  

LadyArcade

Divine Nymph

8,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

FOBio_pete_hearts_me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:45 am
ROFL.

I really just hope they get what they want.
Personally i hope it's a boy.
But everything is Opposite of what i want so...yeah.  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games