Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Rivals Forever [Elemental Based] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:45 pm
Lets chat here ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:07 am
Profile in process...  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:15 pm
Rashiel: I wonder what blood manipulation counts as... light or dark? Hmmm. I bet people in light village invented sunglasses and people in dark village invented night-vision goggles... No wait, it should be the other way around, to invent items that allow you into enemy territory. Well, then again...

Me: Shut.... up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 pm
I would say it would count as dark because blood manipulation is a bit dark...

:ponders:

I wonder o.o

:brain explodes:

Rei makes me think too much x.x

Ahh...still deciding what type of element i want to be...maybe i will go with fire and be all short tempered...or maybe I will be wind and be all hyperactive...or maybe I will be light and be super nice that it makes everyone sick XD!  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:41 pm
Noooo! Not the rainbow-barfing light-ness! Spare meee!

Yea, Rei's most common ailment is... headache. blaugh

If you can't decide, you can always generate a number. I always flip coins when I can't decide. Funny thing is, I still never manage to catch them. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:54 pm
LMFAO! dunno would be funny cause i can torment people by being uber nice XD!

Nahs but hmmm...hot temper and always starting fights or laid back and all mischievous.....

Think I shall go with fire boy!

Yeah i'm terrible at catching and throwing things x.x  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:59 am
User ImageGaia Name: Isnook2
Name: Israfel 'Seraph'
Element: Wind
Personality: Pragmatic and rather apathetic, the only thing that really interests him are the sounds of animals and birds, especially the rumoured songs of the deep-sea whales. Despite holding a rather high degree of decorum, there are times where he will turn his back on those who obviously need help from him.
Bio: Israfel, named after the angel of song, led such a normal life one could almost call it boring. He has a few younger siblings, none of which he really cares about more than just providing for them materially and the occasional guidance or advice. In his mind he doesn't really know what he exists for, and so has made it his personal goal to try and mimic every sound on earth like a lyre bird. While he is not skilled in playing any instruments other than the humble ocarina, he is able to compose melodies of orchestral power simple by resonating the air, through which varying phases of high and low pressure creates soundwaves that the ears hear. Occasionally, on his most powerful days, he is able to direct sounds through the ground and water by using the air to hit the ground/water, allowing his music to broadcast a greater distance.
Other: His hunting technique is to make animal sounds that attracts a certain prey or confuses them. His favoured weapon is the bullwhip, capable of making sonic booms with its characteristic whip-cracking sound. The small winglets behind his ears enable him to hear a broader range of frequencies and pitch and so he really hates loud talkative people.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:13 pm
Finally! I made my profile for this rp, now all i gotta do is recruit more members 3nodding  

misha soupness
Captain

sinsity24

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:20 am
Seeing as how I know almost nothing about the other RPs I'm gonna have to join this one....I'm totally gonna kill all of Misha's characters with mine. Since mine are way...WAY....WAY...better.

Gaia Name: Sinister626
Name: Magistrate Keldor
Element: Earth
Personality: The Magistrate is well traveled and has knowledge of many things. However, his main interest is the law. He believes in it absolutely and dishes out punishment for those who break the law. He is viewed as unbending and not the most fun person in the world. But he doesn't care about what others think of him as long as his judgments are carried out.
Bio: Keldor was born to the Earth Village and raised from birth to work in the field of law. His father had hoped he would be an officer of the peace but it turned out Keldor had a knack for being a type of lawyer. He rose through the ranks of his field and eventually became the youngest Magistrate the Earth Village had ever seen at 25. His thin appearance has led a number of people to believe he is weak but they have all discovered that his appearance is quite deceiving.
Other: In his training in law he has went through a number of self defense courses. While definitely not the strongest in his village he is quite capable of defending himself. He also developed the ability to control the Earth. Although this power is very draining on him and can only be used sparingly. He has been working at being able to use this power more but has only had limited success.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:16 am
Ooo...I wanna join if Sin is joining!

But err...Misha is already in the fire clan and I love fire ;-;

I'll shall think about this >>

Dreeka
Vice Captain

sinsity24

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:08 pm
you can be my super top secret agent! you can have the earth fire combo power set.

we'll totally destroy the soupness! and then she'll cry in the corner crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:50 am
Really, you guys are so supportive of my ideas stare

I'll bring both of you down crying to your knees scream

:shakes fist:

Alas, I'll add in the profiles when i have more time on my hands.

:snickers:

Oi Sin, next time i see Anri, imma let her know you replaced her with Dreeka!  

misha soupness
Captain

sinsity24

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:57 am
you're a bum soupness. when does this thing start?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:37 am
i was gonna see if we could get more peeps first and like decorate this place more before starting work again but apparently, been delayed to go to work for one more week mmm so maybe monday and i'll use the weekend to see if i can recruit more ninja gotta go get ready for bro to pick me up.  

misha soupness
Captain

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:45 am
School is over so now I join an insane ammount of RPs like I do every summer! <3

XP I love Hanagi. She's so unlike the Darkness it's adorable. She's all innocent and into the cute "Light" kind of stuff.

Gaia Name: Kisitiene
Appearance: [x]
Name: Tsurugi Kisurugi
Element: Darkness (Ink)
Personality: Tsurugi is more like her element than anything. She is dark and silent until someone gives her reason to change face. She is a calm person who never acts strictly on instinct. Her plans are always well thought out and put into effect in the best way possible for her advantage. She isn't someone who will just lash out and ask questions later. Instead she will quietly approach from behind and just lop their heads off. Questions aren't important. But if she deems them worthy enough to give reason she'll listen to them speak until she gets bored of their chatter and kills them.
But since the recent dissapearance of her baby sister, depression has crept into her eyes and it is rare to see anything else cross her face. Before, with her sister, she could be happy and normal. She could smile and laugh and be a real person. But all that is gone now...
Bio: Tsurugi was born to a family of scribes and thus was handed down the ability of all scribes of her village, the power of ink. Many may believe this sounds like a stupid ability, but it is most helpful indeed.
As Tsurugi grew up she learned to hone her abilities and to manipulate the ink to her liking. The first thing was to learn to write without need of a writing utensil. With just the flick of her wrist and a few thoughts the ink should place itself on the paper in the words she wished. And then ext was using the ink for battle.
Though ink is but a liquid, when used in the right way it can be hardened into a solid. A solid like Aceldama, meaning 'scene of bloodshed,' which is the sword Tsurugi uses in her battles. "The pen is mightier than the sword. But when they are combined, you have the strongest weapon anyone can weild."

However her life isn't all training and happiness with learning her abilities. For with the war at hand the Light and Darkness clans are anything but close. And with blame beig shot between the two it was only natural that when Hanagi, Tusurgi's six year old sister, dissapeared that the blame was cast upon the Light clan. But Tsurugi had other ideas. She didn't care who took her sister. She just wanted to get her back.
Tsurugi's parents were locked up in the war, serving the leaders of Darkness clan for what was needed. So Tsurugi was the only one left to protect her sister. And aparently she wasn't to good at it. And she hated herself for it. But even more, she hated everyone else. Because it was 'her fault' that Hanagi was gone everyone pointed blame at her for loosing her and then pointed blame at Light clan for taking her. Tsurugi couldn't take it and fell into a deep depression for loosing her sister and now she listens to no reasoning and won't deal with anyone from any clan, not even her own. She feels it is her own punishment for loosing her sister.
Other: Fears the light and refuses to come out during the day. She can see in the dark so night is no problem for her but the sun burns her eyes. The brightest light she can stand is that of the full moon or but one candle sitting upon a desk. Anything brighter sends her into a position of pain.
Most of her time is spent in a graveyard outside of the clan boundaries where she doesn't have to deal with the rest of the clan.

OOC Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff