Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
One Piece: Roadtrip Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:31 am
Well i had a good idea and did some minor changes with my idea. Unfortunately characters like Brooke and Chopper won't be able to exist in this rp. Sorry all you Brooke and Chopper fans! I will put more details later.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:00 am
:Collapses:

finally done!

Well I still have my own profile to work on but that can wait until later. Hopefully we will be getting more members. For now, I suppose we wait until more people join 3nodding  

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:25 pm
I feel like I'm talking to myself o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:41 pm
I'll be Nami in the road trip. c:

Character Name: Nami.
Appearance: Oh no.
Bio: Nami is greedy and will do anything for money, accepting any challenge that comes along. Which actually fits into this - because of the grand prize for the road trip. The one thing she will not do is sell out a friend; no matter what the sum. She Also has an obsession with fashion, as she is never seen wearing the same clothes. Although she has known her friends since Pre-K ; Nami couldn't exactly thought about why they were all so different - but then in a way - the same. Although I have my adoptive mother (Belle-Mère ) - I live in a house on my own. I'm not sure about Nojiko... I haven't seen her in a while. Anyways my house - it's small and nothing special - but it's suits her just fine. For now.
Played by: D i z z s a u r s

----
Sorry if my profile is short. 0:

D i z z s a u r s

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:53 pm
Alright, I'll add you in 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:29 pm
I don't know who to beeeeee here. =x
I'm running around my other role plays though. XD

Can't do Zoro. Already have Sanji in the other one. Play Robin a lot. Nami and Luffy's taken. =x I dunnooo~

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:32 pm
You can be that girl Consta..gah can't spell her name x.x but from Skypeia. There's lots of One piece minor characters you can be 3nodding if not the canons. Yeah, that's what i'm doing, gonna practice my other character skills in other rps.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:56 pm
Conis? =D I already swiped her for the other one.
Suppose I coooould take Robin for this one. =x Even if I have her for the other one.
Who else is around... Hmmm. So many options.

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

D i z z s a u r s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:20 pm
... Well she's not in the cannons - but in Miso's profile for Luffy it mentions Vivi so either Miso forgot to add her on the cannon characters - or she didn't mean to add Vivi in her profile. Anyways; that's always another option.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:47 pm
There's way too many minor canons for me to mention so i just left it blank but yeah, Vivi, and other character that came off of One Piece are good to take. Just been having a headache all day today so sleeping all day. The bad guys are just going to be cons and scammers who try and cheat the most.  

misha soupness
Captain

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:05 pm
Yeah. But I don't like Vivi. Never have.
So I don't particularly want to role play her. ^^;;

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:54 pm
Ha... Yeah it wouldn't make that much sense to roleplay a character that you don't like. 0:  

D i z z s a u r s

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:10 pm
Nooo.
That would be silly. :3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:12 am
:3 Very Silly. . . Well technically you could do Sanji although you have him in the other one.  

D i z z s a u r s

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:59 pm
Well she has plenty of time to decide cause now that the stuff is ready, i'm advertising an rp one at a time. Just need to fill 3 slots in for the Furuba one and I'm done. But now I shall focus on recruiting for the other rps >>  
OOC Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff