*UPDATED!* PLEASE READ!!! IMPORTANT!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:28 pm
ATTENTION! BECAUSE THE CAPTAIN HAS NOT RECEIVED ENOUGH VOTES TO DETERMINE A WINNER YOU CAN STILL SEND IN YOUR VOTES!! BUT YOU MUST SEND THEM IN RIGHT AWAY!! PLEASE VOTE NOW, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!

Thank you for stopping by and reading this. Okay, there are TWO CONTESTS going on.

One Is an OC Contest (if you are unsure of what an OC is I will explain that very soon in the FAQ)
and
The other is a Writing Contest. It's very simple: Any written form about the Blood+ novel, manga, anime or Blood: The Last Vampire movie or books, etc. Anything related to the Blood universes. It can be a story, poem, song, anything.

FAQ:

Q:What is an "OC"?

A: An OC is a character created by the author of a fan fiction that wasn't originally in the storyline of the story they are writing the fan fiction of. "OC" stands for "Original Character".

Q:How do I enter?

A:Just post a thread in the sub-forum titled "Contest Entries" (this forum you're in right now). Include your Written entry or OC info in your post.

Q:What are the prizes?

A:The First place prize is the first and second volumes of the Blood+ manga.User ImageUser Image
Second place prize is 20k in gaia gold and red and blue roses.
Third place prize is 10k and red and blue roses. Both contests have these prizes.

Q:When does the contest end?

A:The deadline is July 15th.

Q:Can I enter in both contest?

A:Yes.

Q:Can I use the OC in the story I posted in the Writing Contest in the OC Contest, too?

A:No. Please make it an OC from a separate story. We want everything to be as fair as possible and simple for everyone.

I Strongly suggest you read the contest thread made by the Captain in the main forum if you haven't already.Here is the link. Thank you all for your entries and good luck in the contests! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:28 pm
Can we also add an illustration of our OC???  

lumina-lights

Metal Kiki Fay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:29 am
Oh! Now I understand. I wasn't sure what an Oc was but now I get it. I thought the deadline was june 15 but it's july 15 and I'm sure I can make the deadline now that I have some spare time!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:45 pm
lumina-lights
Can we also add an illustration of our OC???

Yes, you can. In fact, I encourage all OC entries to have a picture. If you can't, that's fine. But a picture helps the veiwer imagine the character.  

YamiCheza
Crew

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:51 pm
I always thought OC stood for "Original Character".  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:55 am
eternally_the_siren_sings
I always thought OC stood for "Original Character".

I think you're right! Sorry! sweatdrop I'll go fix that! Thanks, Siren-chan!  

YamiCheza
Crew

Contest Entries~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces