Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
Yuna's Scroll of Naruto FanFiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claerwyne

Heart Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:59 pm
Well, Hi ^-^
Since I'm new here, I've decided to express myself through posting a fanfiction! It's the one that I've completed entirely sweatdrop as...you know sometimes it's hard to finish a very long story.
So here it is!
A wonderful story about Gaara and yourself!

Summary:
You are Gaara's closest thing to a friend. You live with him, talk to him , tease him, laugh at (and with) him and even cook for him. Obviously you like him.
So when he ignores you for over a week, your perky happy status plummets and you barely say a word for need of crying.
Will you ever come around? Will Gaara ever notice your feelings? And will you ever stop loving him? Do you want to?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:00 pm
Introduction To...You!

How to describe you?
Well you’re a shy little kimono orphan girl and you always have a smile on your face. You’re always laughing, teasing your friends and they you.
But let’s talk about your best friend. Your childhood friend: Gaara.
You didn’t think that Gaara’s sand powers were scary, you rather liked them because you were not a kunoichi so you really didn’t know any better. You didn’t see the point in being a ninja since Temari had taught you how to use fans as weapons and you didn’t think you needed much else to protect you in the world.
You aren’t afraid of blood and knew all about the Shukaku inside Gaara’s body.
When you had first met Gaara, the demon took a liking to you and you knew how to tell the difference between the sand clone, the Shukaku and Gaara himself.
You’ve always thought of him as a friend (and more) but didn’t dare ask if he thought of you the same way. Gaara would tolerate your happiness and your teasing but didn’t like you prying into his life. So you were as close to him as anyone could possibly get.
After Gaara was defeated by Sasuke and Naruto, he came back to the Sand Village, and later on took you to Konoha on several occasions and you became friend with all of them and an kind of adopted little sister to some.
Since you were 13 you’ve liked your best friend.
Now you’re 16. And he’s going to turn 16 too on Wednesday.
Yup it’s the week of Gaara’s birthday.  

Claerwyne

Heart Mechanic

Claerwyne

Heart Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Chapter 1: Monday

You’re sitting on Gaara’s roof watching the sun set. Why Gaara’s? Because you share a house with him. You being an orphan and all.

Also for the reason you can cook, he can’t and he likes your cooking. Enough said.

You let out a long sigh and started crying silently. A week…probably more then a week since he had last talked to you. No, you were not crying over him saying just a simple ‘hi’, you were crying because he didn’t tease you, laugh at (or with) you or come home at regular hours. You had even started calling him Gaara-san instead of just plain Gaara sometimes. You were that miserable.

What have I done? Why won’t he act normally around me? Did I do something wrong? Has he found another friend? Another (dare I say it) best friend? What can I do to stop this…this miserable crying…
you thought, wallowing in your depressed mode of thinking.

He hates me now…he does…he does….I know he does…why…why?

“Why?!” you cry out in anguish.

After you had calmed down a bit, you walked off the roof and back into the house.

You walked down the stairs slowly, eyes clouded with tears and

Bump into Gaara.

“S-sorry Gaara-san.” you hiccoughed.

“Don’t worry about it.” he said softly.

Awkward silence ensued.

“…night then.” you walked away, not bothering to even look up at him as you passed.

Hurt flashed upon his face. “‘Night…(y/n).”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: I'm quite sorry it's very short...but tell me what you think of it please! Reviews are welcome! ^-^ Ja ne!  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games