Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Trading a Darkrai (Non-event) for Palkia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryukinzo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:24 am
Yep. I have a lv 24 Darkrai. I obtained it via trade last week. I don't want it anymore since I have the event Darkrai now. So if you have a Palkia you're willing to sacrifice for this Darkrai, then PM me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:26 pm
wait wasn't there something about darkrai having a ribbon to prevent trade?

if i'm just thinking of something else then i'd like it. (i dun like mah palkia, he is teh boring to meh)  

Xilo The Odd

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:20 am
~Xiloscent~

if i'm just thinking of something else then i'd like it. (i dun like mah palkia, he is teh boring to meh)
that prevents it from going on the GTS

and that Darkrai is hacked rolleyes not even the semi-hacked one is that low leveled xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:16 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
~Xiloscent~

and that Darkrai is hacked rolleyes not even the semi-hacked one is that low leveled xd
just wanted pokedex data, i'm sure i could still get a legit japan one, since they can breed everything.  

Xilo The Odd

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:57 pm
~Xiloscent~
teh_n00b_huntr
~Xiloscent~

just wanted pokedex data, i'm sure i could still get a legit japan one, since they can breed everything.
stare yeah they get all the good glitches rolleyes at least i can clone anything on Emerald version ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:30 am
teh_n00b_huntr
~Xiloscent~
teh_n00b_huntr
~Xiloscent~

stare yeah they get all the good glitches rolleyes at least i can clone anything on Emerald version ninja
do tell, (has team on emerald i want to have on diamond too)  

Xilo The Odd

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:49 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:50 am
~Xiloscent~
teh_n00b_huntr
~Xiloscent~
teh_n00b_huntr
~Xiloscent~

ok i dont have the exact text, search serebii for specifics, basically you deposit and withdraw the pokemanz go to the battle tower, enter, turn game off before it finishes save, then see it in your party and box 3nodding  

teh_n00b_huntr

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:56 am
teh_n00b_huntr
~Xiloscent~
teh_n00b_huntr
~Xiloscent~
teh_n00b_huntr
~Xiloscent~

ok i dont have the exact text, search serebii for specifics, basically you deposit and withdraw the pokemanz go to the battle tower, enter, turn game off before it finishes save, then see it in your party and box 3nodding
crap that means i still have to fight the leuge of ugly people X5  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:27 pm
wow if my ds and pkmn diamond were still in my hands i wud probably take it off of u then. crying  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:52 am
well TOO BAD! i gots it. and this topic was technically dead you necrophiliac ... I SPELLED IT RIGHT ON THE FIRST TRY! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 am
grrr now im gonna get another DS with pkmn Diamond and then regain my title (if i had one) xp  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff