Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
Pikachu!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:13 pm
Yes, Pikachu! discuss him.

I think he's a beast, his smashes (especially his down smash) are good for KOing a low percents. His B-side, when charged up for a reasonable amount of time, has some killing power too. His other attacks are decent as well.

Also his Final Smash is a beast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:23 pm
his final smash is hard to control for me just like sonics  

dragwarrior

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:00 pm
Quick Attack cancel makes Pika faster than Sonic, and spamming Thunder's always an option. That tactic's not the best option for competitive play, but it does offer some useful field control, helps prevent recovery, and kills everything in casual play. Overall, Pika's damage is kinda low, though, and he's easily countered. His Final Smash is more than just annoying to the opponents, to boot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:01 pm
He's ok, but I hate his taunts.  

ArcNeoMasato

Sparkly Gawker

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:45 pm
is people r ganging up on u thunder is the best and funny way to get them back  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:15 am
never underestimate pikachu because he is small he is a real good character and he's also one of my mains with kirby ike zelda link and more.  

-Dd the truswaqqed-

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:52 am
darkslasherX
Quick Attack cancel makes Pika faster than Sonic, and spamming Thunder's always an option. That tactic's not the best option for competitive play, but it does offer some useful field control, helps prevent recovery, and kills everything in casual play. Overall, Pika's damage is kinda low, though, and he's easily countered. His Final Smash is more than just annoying to the opponents, to boot.

I've heard about QAC. What is it, and how do you do it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:53 am
whats QAC? quick attack ?  

dragwarrior

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:42 am
dragwarrior
whats QAC? quick attack ?

Its Quick Attack Cancel. I don't know exactly how its done or what it does, but it is not effected by Stale Move Negetion, so it allows you to keep useing it with out it losing power.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:11 pm
Probbly one of the best edegaurders in the game. Thunder can be difficult to dodge, exspecially with lag or if your playing with more than one person. Also, if you find yourself in the air unable to air dodge to the high knockback of a move, kiss your a** goodbye.

Also, one of his taunts (I forget which) recharges his thunder move so he can continue to use it without penality.  

Deathguiser

Psychoace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:09 pm
That would be pikachus side taunt.

As for QAC all you have to do is use his upb agility attack into the ground and simply push up just before you hit the ground which cancels the lag and allows you to perform an aerial from there and can lead quickly into another.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:16 am
its real annoying when i play online and someone using pikachu is camping out and doing that annoying taunt when he rolls around on the floor and says "Pika!"  

dragwarrior

Psychoace

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:24 pm
dragwarrior
its real annoying when i play online and someone using pikachu is camping out and doing that annoying taunt when he rolls around on the floor and says "Pika!"

I think it's funny because most of the time I follow it up with an electric knee to the face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:53 pm
Why has no one except original poster commented on his completely overpowered down smash?  

nitnit
Captain

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:08 pm
ha lol ya the elec knee is pretty good for a one hit ko  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items