Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Death Note: Rewritten. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreeka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:55 am
So yeah, I've tried this roleplay twice already and it never really took off. Of course this was before the dubbed so not as many people saw/read it. But according to Misha (and yes I'm going to blame her if this fails) there are several Death Note fans in this guild, so hopefully it'll do a bit better.

I love canons. So the 'Next Kira' stuff that seems to be the plot for most roleplay's doesn't interest me. And since the series left a lot of the characters unusable, I figured the best way to roleplay is to start all over. Hence 'rewritten'

The roleplay will start right before Light finds the Death Note and the rest can go on from there. Creativity is a must since we don't want this to be exactly like the series, or else what will be the point.

One major difference I thought we could do is have Mello, Near, and possibly even Matt, be summoned by L to work on the Kira investigation from the beginning. It could be some sort of internship/test to see who he could declare as his successor. That way we can have the Whammy kids involved right away and there is still the competition.

But yeah, things like that to give the roleplay a little twist is what it will be about and hopefully some of you approve ^^;

And that's my idea >>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:01 am
Okay so I got the basics up. I'll spend some time in prettying it up later. Just wanted the skeleton up for you all to look over and give your opinions on. You may already start reserving/submitting profiles and hopefully we could start up very soon.  

Dreeka
Vice Captain

Antebellum Overtime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:58 pm
So. Hi there. Misha was right--you do have a few Death Note fans within the guild (pre-dub, even! Gasp!). One of them happens to be me. =D
I like this idea very much--particularly since I share your opinon. I love the canons. I'm tired of seeing this 'new Kira' stuff. Frankly, it bores the hell outta me. So I'd be glad to join you.
Think I could possibly be reserving Mello?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:07 pm
Yay! Someone who is actually interested in a roleplay I made =D Tis a miracle o.o

And err...don't say that too loud. Misha's ego doesn't need any boosting like that >>

But yeah, welcome! And Mello is yours for the taking. Let me know if there is any questions/comments/suggestions. ^^

Dreeka
Vice Captain

Antebellum Overtime

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:39 am
It's not a miracle. Your roleplay sounds wonderful. <3 I can't wait to get started with it.

Haha! I'll keep that she was right on the down-lo, then.

And thanks very much! I'll be sure to speak up if I do. And I'd also be more than willing to help you with planning/setting up, if you wanted someone to conspire with.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:48 pm
Sorry, I wanna watch all the series before attempting to play one of the characters >>

<<

I'm up to episode 5!  

misha soupness
Captain

Dreeka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:34 pm
@AO - Ha ha...thanks. Yeah, I need all the help I can get so you'll definitely be my best buddy at this.

@Misha - Well it's a rewritten storyline so you really don't need to see all the series, just get the jist of the personalities of the canon's. I honestly think you would be a great Misa without even trying hard. Actually having someone who doesn't know that much would definitely put a twist in it and keep it from being like the series >>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:20 pm
Yeah that's what i mean, all i know about her character is she will do anything for Light. Lols, watching ep 6 and L reminds me of that crazy hat person on Alive in Wonderland for some odd reason. Maybe it's the tea....ooo they have an alice in wonderland ep on Ouran! But yeah, I want to at least get her character down and get to know all of the other characters.  

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:57 am
:frantically waves hand:

I wanna play Misa!

:blankly blinks:

wait...without trying? You hate moi? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:25 am
I just know the characters you like/played and know Misa will be a piece of cake, ha ha.

*blinks* Are you serious about playing her o.o?

Dreeka
Vice Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:08 am
Haii!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna call you a pervert xd

And like do random things 3nodding

And obsess over Light, he's so awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:42 am
HE KILLED REM!!! HE KILLED REM!!!!

THAT b*****d scream

WHY!!! WHY REM?! gonk  

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 am
I hate Light stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:04 pm
Wow...you are going through those episodes fast =/

I think someone is obsessed now =P

Dreeka
Vice Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Well no car....not working till next week...no school, everyone is at work. Have irregular sleeping pattern...nuthin but time on my hands right now. oh yeah gotta call walmart today >>among other things.  
OOC Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff