Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Death of the Sun [Open, still accepting.] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The sun has died. What shall you do?
  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I CANT GET TANS ANYMORE!?!?? I CANT LIVE ANYMORE~!!!!!!!! -Commits Suiside-
  Shweet~ -Moon bathes- I always hated that... Thing. D<
  How is that possible? We would have no air, no life no nothing.. -Scientific mode-
  I like pointy things. :3
View Results

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:25 pm
Welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:40 pm
plot&SETTING

The sun has finally burned out, like a lightbulb, causing almost everything, and everyone to die. Somehow, certain people survived. Humans, vampires, werewolves, demons, elves, and a small handful of angels. Science has failed us all, but we don't have to worry about it now. All the plants have died, and the water is tainted. Creatures, untamed and dangerous lurk all around us. Will we survive?

We live... In whats called Obscurum, it was formally known as Paris, but no more. Its a wasteland.

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:20 pm
Rules&SKELE

arrow Yeah, Uh, NO CYBERING.
arrow No godmodding. I EAT GODMODDERS FOR LUNCH!!! With Mayo~!!!!
arrow FIGHTING FIGHTING FIGHTING FIGHTING. Its needed for this RP, people would go insane without the sun, so duh.
arrow Romance, its encouraged. But whatever rows yer' boat.
arrow Semi-lit, to literate. That means atleast spell SOME of your words properly.
arrow Post your profiles!!!! Use the code.
arrow DO NOT PUT A lol IN YOUR PROFILES, PUT A DOMO-KUN. [Security meanings...]
arrow Have fun... Be respectful.
exclaim If I forgot any rules, I will remember sooner or later.

[color=#d0b6b4][size=10][align=center][b][u]Gname-[/u][/b]
[b]Cname-[/b]
[b]Age-[/b]
[b]Race-[/b]
[b]Fear[s]-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]Sexuality-[/b]
[b]Personality-[/b]
[b][i]Short[/i] Bio-[/b]
[b]Extra-[/b]
[strike]Appearance-[/strike][/align][/size][/color]

It SHOULD look something like this.
[COPY AND PASTE IT.]

Example
Gname-
Cname-
Age-
Race-
Fear-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Short Bio-
Extra-
Appearance-

Only three RPC's a person. Thanks. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:24 pm
Profiles

Gname-latuf
Cname-Akuma Urufu
Age-17
Race-human
Fear-loneliness
Gender-male
Sexuality-straight
Personality-dark and deep
Short Bio- just an average boy with an average life he uses pistols ^ ^HE LIKES GUNS AND ANIMALS
Extra-weapons: 2 desert egals AP tips, 2 s&W's HP and one gun he made on his own with his own bullets they explode differently for each one
Appearance-http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee111/AnimeFreak513/Anime Guys/089.jpg

Gname- Namiac
Cname- Freya Parke
Age- 19
Race- Elf
Fear- Death
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Straight
Personality- Outgoing, but serious at times.
Short Bio- Most of her colony has died since the sun has 'burned out', her only choice was to come and live with the humans.
Extra- She gets scared easily.
Appearance-
User Image

Gname-Hellz Kirara
Cname- Hikaru
Age- 16
Race- Demon
Fear- Water
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Straight
Personality- Friendly, random, sometimes moody
Short Bio- Was able to survive the sun going out since she was asleep within a volcano, she only noticed that the sun went out when the night never ended and when her nap was lasting too long.
Extra- She is a Fire Wolf demon, though she speaks human rather well.
Appearance-
~Human form~
User Image
~Wolf From~
User Image

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:14 pm
"]
Gname-latuf
Cname-Akuma Urufu
Age-17
Race-human
Fear-loneliness
Gender-male
Sexuality-straight
Personality-dark and deep
Short Bio- just an average boy with an average life he uses pistols ^ ^HE LIKES GUNS AND ANIMALS
Extra-weapons: 2 desert egals AP tips, 2 s&W's HP and one gun he made on his own with his own bullets they explode differently for each one
Appearance-User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:19 pm
Open.
User Image

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:24 pm
akuma layed in silence as the last of his group the ,The Road dogs, set up camp in what used to be a small city they were setting up camp in what used to be an old used auto parts shop which saddly had allredy been looted off all usefull parts he looked over at the last 2 men he had all the rest had been killed by a pack of mutant wolves the last two with him were named spike and maverck spike of course was mutated in the face and had a large mohawck and maverick used to be his twin brother but due to radiation and deformatiys now looked much different they both rode on 2 small motorcycles while akuma wrode on what looked sumwhat like a yamahaw but had multiple spiked fins on the back and spiked rims on both front and back wheels hed painted it a ruf shinny black and it was suped up with multiple different guns he had a sawed off shotgun in a holster on it and 2 heklar and kotchs shooting 7.62 nato rounds mounted on the front with a trigger on the handlebars it would run on any thing that would burn he was happy hed found it before anyone else did he looked around he could smell something was wrong it was quiet ...to quiet he snuck to the window his home made gun in hand (its kind of like bash's gun from trigun cept it has 3 speed loads in it ill draw it and post it later) he looked out the window and saw nothing then he heard the screams of his men he saw spike fall out of another puilding with blood all on his face as a huminoid like creature tackled him to the ground and started eatting his neck but before he died he screamed one last cry "AKU AVENGE US!!!"
"s**t!!" akuma screamed as he ran out side and hit the ingnition on his bike the creatures began flooding out of building at unbelivable speed and numbers he speed out of town as fast as he could hed have to go back eventually to avenge is fallen comrades
"DAMNIT WHAT THE HELL WERES THOSE THINGS" he cursed multiple times to him self he knew those two were to young and needed more training before a fight they were all that was left of the road dogs now it was just aku he shook the thaughts away when he started thinking of his old girlfriend Ratchel who was mauled by an opposing gang the "Road Wasps" all tahat mattered now was how the hell was he gonna get some food in his gut he speed off into the endless nights whatching out for any chances of an anbush  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:15 am
Freya walked down a deserted road, though everything was deserted now. The moon didn't shine anymore, it was barely visible whenever you looked at it. She soon came upon a sign, which said in french and english, 'Welcome to," The word that used to be there seemed to be Paris, but it's word now is Obscurum. "Welcome to Obscurum." She walked towards what seemed like small civilization.  

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:29 pm
akuma rode slowly now he could see what used to be a city up ahead he slowed down and stoped a ways off on the rode and pulled off his dust strewn goggles he dugg in his rucksack for his binoculers and looked at next to the sighn he saw a girl standing infront of it
"wht the hell .... thats not something ya see everyday" akuma said as he raised his eyebrows he thought to him self "a girl that pretty would ither have been raped killed or both no a days " then he began to wonder how shed survivied this long ,he whanted to go tlk to her but now adays it was trust no one ,shot first ask questions later kill or be killed, all the while he haddnt noticed hed moved out of the cover of the rocks and had started his engine again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:57 pm
Freya looked behind her, and tried to awnswer, he was already on his bike. "I know the human world is terrible, and I know how to protect myself." She continued to walk slowly, looking back at the corner of her eye.

((Give her a ride~ -nudge nudge- ))  

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:09 pm
((WTF IS SHE A MIND READER OR SOMETHING))
akuma looked at her in aw she was just the type of girl he liked but he didnt rely wanna show it he gased it up beside her and rode along side her and looked at her 7he looked away and sighed to him self god he was a sucker for the hot ones "aw god DAMNIT!!!!!...*sigh* you whant a ride i got enough provisions for 2 people that will last about a month and u look a bit lonely ...soo [ turned his head as he started blushing]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:46 am
((Yes, I can read minds over the interwebs~ xD))

Looking beside her, a smile slightly formed. "Sure, I never went on a human... Machine thing." Freya slowly walked over, and ran her hand along the side of the bike. When she got close enough, she noticed he was blushing. "Are you... Alright?" Freya said, giggling.  

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:25 am
*akuma blushed even harder when she noticd him blushing he turned and looked at her for a minute "*sigh* were u headed"*he couldnt help but look at how different she was from other ppl she seamed different to him  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:57 am
"Anywhere, with civilization." She looked at her feet, then looked back up. "I'm Freya."  

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:10 am
*akuma looked at her and cut off the engine as he began to laugh*
"if ur looking for civalization ur there just me and u girl its the closest ull get to civalization ....and im akuma ...*sigh* ive got a cave not to far from here me and my men used to go there cept they're all dead now but we could hang there if its cool with u besides i need to go load up anyways"  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff