Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply Character Forum
Ouran: Commoners Cast

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:47 am
ρгøғΐłє Θμţłΐηє «~

These are to be posted in the OOC Forum.

Host Club + Arai:
[img]Icon size image of character[/img]
[b][color=postingcolor]●[/color]My Parents Named Me[color=postingcolor]●[/color][/b] Name
[b][color=postingcolor]●[/color]This Is Me In A Nutshell[color=postingcolor]●[/color][/b] Sum up character in a [b]few[/b] sentences. I don't want five paragraphs of their life story. Keep it short, sweet, and to the point.
[b][color=postingcolor]●[/color]I Answer To[color=postingcolor]●[/color][/b] Username
Who I live with -> Just put which commoner you wish your character to stay with. Only you get to decide!

Higashi High
[imgright]image of character[/imgright][color=white][/color][size=25]《[/size][size=25][color=color1]Name[/color][/size][size=25]》[/size]
[color=white][/color][size=20]〈[/size][color=color2][size=20]_____ Type[/size][/color][size=20]〉[/size]

[size=14]『[u]Meaningful quote or a song lyric.[/u]』[/size]

[color=color1]My I.D.____________[/color]
[b]My Names[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=12]【Nickname】[/size][size=9]- Reason why you have this name.[/size]
[b]My Day[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]_____ Years Old → Month Day[/size]
[b]My Choice[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]____sexual Gender[/size]

[color=color2]My Life____________[/color]
[b]My Mirror[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Insert picture links here in a snazzy quote.[/size]
[b]My Type[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] You will have 3-4 words to describe your character in the brackets. And then a paragraph to give detail about it.
[size=12]【Word】[/size][size=9]- Describe.[/size]
[b]My Story[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Put your Life Story here.[/size]

[color=color1]My Secrets_________[/color]
[b]My Likes[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size][size=9][list]Likes[/list][/size][b]My Dislikes[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size][size=9][list]Dislikes[/list][/size][b]My Songs[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Theme Songs Here[/size]
[b]My Extra[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Anything else.[/size]

[color=color2]My Soul___________[/color]
[b]My Colors[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Posting Colors[/size]
[b]My Master[/b][size=18][color=color1]»[/color][color=color2]»[/color][/size] [size=9]Gaian Name[/size]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:36 pm
The Prince(ss) Type

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:38 pm
User Image_______Katsumi Sakuno
__________Bookworm Type

She's Miss America and I'm just the Girl Next Door.

My I.D.____________
My Names»» 【Kat】- It's just a shortening of her first name.
【Sumi】- Another shortening of her first name.
My Day»» 17 Years Old → June 01
My Choice»» Heterosexual Female

My Life____________
My Mirror»» Everybody loves her but I just want to hit her.
My Type»» 【Intelligent】- Katsumi spends most of her time studying, reading, or doing her homework. Though she's not the poster child for a nerd, her mind is just as educated. She tends to make sure to put together a schedule for every day so she has ennough time to get everything done. She hates to get off schedule and finds that it is a lot easier to get things done if she forces a time upon a subject. You'll never find this girl doing something completely insane. She is at the top and she plans to stay there, no matter what. And let's not talk about her I.Q.
【Kind】- Katsumi may spend a lot of her time in books but this doesn't mean she is snobby or cruel. Infact, she is the exact opposite. Katsumi is a very kind person who is willing to help anyone and everyone she can. Though it seems most of the time this kindness is given to animals. Katsumi definatly has a soft spot for furry critters. But this doesn't mean that she only is kid to animals. People can be squeazed into her schedule every now and then.
But in all seriousness, Katsumi is a good hearted person who always has time to help someone who needs it.

【Leader】- Katsumi isn't the type of person who follows a crowd. She does things her way and her way only. Unless, of course, a teacher asks her to do otherwise. But she isn't someone who will just obediantly sit and let people tell her how to run her life. Instead, she tells other people. But not in the way it sounds. She just helps to lead people in the right direction and gives advise when asked for it. She is always a good role-model and always tries her best to give a good image for everyone.
【Animal Lover】- Katsumi is one who can be seen taking in animals from anywhere or anyone. She hates to see an animal in pain or in a bad situation. She usually is a kind person but when someone disrespects an animal, she can become a demon.
Around animals she is like a mother. She cares for them as if they would be her children and she could never have anyone closer. She loves her two kittens dearly and wouldn't give them up for anything in the world.

My Story»» Katsumi was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. Her mother owns a small bakery that they live above. Her father used to be a delivery boy and would often deliver things to the bakery when her mother was young. That was how her parents met. They started dating and a few years after they got married. And then in a few more years, Katsumi was born. Her mother inherited the bakery and her father had since stopped working delivery and got a job at a book store. But now he stopped working there and works at the bakery with her mother.
Katsumi's life wasn't exciting or amazing or different or anything like that. She is an only child who works hard to help her parents when ever she can. But as a child she was a bit hard to handle. She would pick up any stray pet and bring it home in a box and hide it in her closet or under her bed. Once she brought home a baby squirrel with a broken leg and it got out and hid in her father's shoes. It was quite a ruckass when he went to put his shoe on and found his toe bitten and a squirrel running up his pant leg.
But since then Katsumi has matured to the point that she doesn't hide the animals aymore. Rather she now takes them in and cares for them until she finds them a home. But besides that, she lives a normal commoner's life and attends Higashi High like a normal common girl.

My Secrets_________
My Likes»»
    Animals (mostly cats)
    Books/Reading
    Festivals
    Fireplaces
    Nature
    Light breezes on warm, sunny days
    Working on projects
My Dislikes»»
    Sleeping in
    Thunder Storms
    Black outs
    Really hot weather
    People who have no respect for books
    The girls who always get everything.
My Songs»» Girl Next Door - What Makes You Different
My Extra»» Has two pet cats. One named Milkshake *pictured* and another one named Kiku who is black. *pictured in a link*
Student Council President and Class Rep.
She is afraid of the dark and small spaces.
Has a bad habbit of saying "for forever" instead of just "forever" and people usually give her nasty looks for it.

My Soul___________
My Colors»» Burlywood and Lightcoral
My Master»» Kisitiene  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:39 pm
User ImageEdward Nostradamus Sforza
____________.Smart Aleck Type

__________I'm mean because you're stupid.

My I.D.____________
My Names»» 【Special Ed】- Her 'friends' thought it was clever...
【Ed】- A shortening of her first name.
My Day»» 16 Years Old → October 31
My Choice»» Bisexual Female

My Life____________
My Mirror»» There is a small scar under her left eye from when she was accidentally scratched by an iguana but it is usually covered by cover-up.
My Type»» 【Smart】- She has an IQ of 143. In other words, Genious. But it rarely shows. When it does, however, it can be a bit frightening for people who (really) know her. She gets dead serious, to the point of saying words that most of her friends haven't even come across in the dictionary yet. These bouts of thought, however, usually go away within the first few minutes.
【Rebel】- Ed absolutely refuses to wear the school uniform. Even though though she's been told quite a few times by teachers and higher-ups in the school board to do so, she still doesn't. Now, it's at the point where the teachers have stopped trying to change the 'error of her ways'. Whenever any sort of authority figure, besides her father, tries to set her in the right direction...she turns the opposite way and runs. She's even gone so far as to alter the uniform she did get beyond all possible recognition. She'll wear it...but only if she likes it.
【Joker】- Despite her faults, Edward is one of the coolest and funniest people you will ever meet. She is sure to target anyone and everyone with a practical joke. She waits for her victim to fall under the weight of her joke, and then she just smirks and walks away. It's primarily used for revenge when someone makes an a** out of her, but when she feels like it, it's used for a good, simple reason. She likes laughing, and making other people laugh as well. Some call what she does bullying. Edward herself calls it humor. She doesn't target anyone for a specific prank unless they really did somethign to piss her off. Truth be told, anyone and everyone is a potential victim.
【Smart-a**】- This is the reason why some people hate Ed. She is quick to insult, an has a sharp tounge. She usually never misses a chance to say something when someone else says something stupid. For instance, say someone's looking for paint, and the paint in question is in plain sight in the room. If you said 'where's the paint?', when it's obviously there, Eds reaction would be something like 'apparantly, the bounty of colors in various shades and hues is hiding behind the air. Pity that your visions that bad'. At any given time, a comment like that one can spurt forth out of her mouth. For her, it's insult first, deal with consequences of action later.
My Story»» Edward was born in Miami, Florida (U.S), to James and Amelia Sforza, both Herpetologists. For a long time, they owned a reptile rescue center, and raised Edward to have a love of the natural world, not to fear it. At six, she was already helping her parents out around the center, making sure any reptile that didn't eat small rodents (her parents thought she was too young to handle the larger snakes) got food, water, heat, and a little TLC. But, everything changed at age ten. Her parents got divorced, and her dad got a job transfer. They were moving to Japan.

Once there, her father put his life savings into buying an apartment above a large, empty, unused space. After they got settled in, her father eventually converted the empty space into a small sanctuary for reptiles. Not very big, but a small, cozy sanctuary for creatures whith scales, none the less. After six more years of slowly accumulating some green...cash, her father built a large cage on one wall of the oh-so-small sanctuary. Eight feet from side-to-side, three feet from front-to-back. Floor to ceiling. They put their favorite reptiles in there, and now Ed can be seen sitting in the cage with her small, scaly companions once in awhile.

My Secrets_________
My Likes»»
    Reptiles
    Wasabi
    Classic Music
    long walks on the beach
    The occassional backrub
    Sitting alone with her pets
    Reading
My Dislikes»»
    Complete and total idiots.
    Spicy things
    Small Rodents
    People who attempt to trick her and/or her friends
    seeing anyone in a bad mood
    clowns
My Songs»» I'm A b***h - Meredith Brooks
My Extra»» Has three snakes, two chameleons, one gecko, and a basilisk lizard in her dad's study.
Collects bookmarks.
Afraid of clowns and short people.

My Soul___________
My Colors»» Green and Gold
My Master»» dragonlegend1.0  

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:40 pm
The Athletic Type

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:41 pm
The 'Bad' Type

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:42 pm
The Older/Sexy Type

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:43 pm
The Childish Type

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:44 pm
The Lazy Type

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:24 pm
HEYYYYYY
{Evil take over the world type}
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA  

skaterpunkprincess367

skaterpunkprincess367

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Parents Named Me Name
This Is Me In A Nutshell Sum up character in a few sentences. I don't want five paragraphs of their life story. Keep it short, sweet, and to the point.
I Answer To Username
Who I live with -> Just put which commoner you wish your character to stay with. Only you get to decide!  
Character Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games