[READ] Mule has been hacked! [Details]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LTS_mule

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:21 pm
Extra, extra read all about it!

Apparently the guild mule of Literally Twisted Society was been hacked into.
The captain does not know who was responsible for this crime, nor does she know when this occurred either.

We asked the captain for a statement on this matter, here is what she had to say,"However, no gold has been stolen and that includes items as well, but whoever was in this account did rearrange the profile and sent out random trades with nothing in the trade itself.

Before anything else happens to the mule I have changed the name and changed the password, so hopefully no one else will be able to access the guild mule again.
3nodding "

Thank you captain for acting promptly, but what gives you any idea that someone did hack into this account?
" It started with a private message from a non-guild member who said that they were sent a trade request from L i t w i s t [our guild mule] with nothing in the trade. After investigating this I found that someone indeed had started several trades then canceled them with other guild members."

And there you have it, interestingly bad news given to you in a news cast report, amazing ladies and gentlemen!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:14 pm
Oh my gosh! eek
I'm glad nothing was stolen, and that it was caught quickly, though.  

MaryAnneStrangeAngel

m e m o r i e s | good threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff