Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asury

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:46 pm
srsly =(
most embarassing wound ever!!! XD

I fell the stairs going out from work... I hit myself on the a** several times... -.-!!!

It hurts =(
a LOT! and now I need to go to work and carry that embarassing donut to sit XD

so, give me a hug and then share similar experiences....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:55 pm
Aww... *hugs*

Did you actually break the bone? D: The worst part is they can't really do anything for it. Just pain killers.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:57 pm
and make you sit on a somewhat embarrassing donut all over town!

Awe. You need some cake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:16 pm
Poor you! Ive fallen down alot of stairs. The worse was while in London, I was walking down the stairs to the millenium bridge and fell down about 10 steps. In front of about 100 people very embrassing. Luckly I just got very brused kneees  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lady Cres

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:33 pm
Oh wow... I do hope you heal quickly! I don't think they can do anything for those... D:

Just take it easy, ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:35 pm
AAAHHH . . . damage to the tail bone . . . i've bruised it before . . . it hurts like holy hell . . . i don't remember what i did . . . i just remember the pain . . . i've also managed to fall down stairs purely because i was standing still xd i have no balance when still . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Cattrain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:46 pm
*huggles*

I broke my head... Went to the hospital for a week... Can't remember a thing...

It was probably just some conspiracy... All faked... ninja But if that was true, you would know already... ninja

ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:59 pm
Cattrain

it's funny because you broke your head....
=( nah, not really

->
yes, i'm gonna get so picked at work XD
but I won't eat cake because then I'll get fat... =(
is the coxis or whatever it's called....

thanks for the hugs everyone heart
I was holding myself so bad from crying because after I fell I still needed to walk 10 blocks to get the bus ;__;  

Asury

Thrux

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:00 pm
Yes, a pain on the a** hurts like holy hell!

Last month, it was my first time Ice Skating during our ten-day trip. Then.. then... I FELL! My butt hurt for a few weeks. It hurt when I run. Where was my butt on that few weeks? In front of the computer. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:03 pm
Awe that's so terrible.
You broke your lil tail...

Not too long ago I was wearing these adorable flats. And of course, the cuter the shoe, the more the pain. So it wore off the whole side of my pinky toe. And then I got on the train and sat with my shoes off for 45 minutes. When I tried to walk home, i couldn't even pretend that I could even keep the shoes on. I said "forget it" and I walked home barefoot.
There is nothing harder than trying to fight through the pain like that. I was getting nauseous because it hurt so freaking bad.

Did you get some painkillers?  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:09 pm
Asury
Cattrain

=( nah, not really

->

I was holding myself so bad from crying because after I fell I still needed to walk 10 blocks to get the bus ;__;

tis why i'm glad i can drive . . . except when i was younger and couldn't . . . wrecked my bicycle . . . was looking off to the side . . . the handle bar hit a pole sent me and the bike flying somehow . . . i twisted my ankle badly and broke some bones in my hand . . . then i had to walk home a good ways . . . i was about ready to throw the damned bike . . . since my parents were to messed up to give me the lift to my friends house . . . if they had, it wouldn't have had happened . . . wait i went off of where i was going . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:52 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Asury
Cattrain

=( nah, not really

->

tis why i'm glad i can drive . . . except when i was younger and couldn't . . . wrecked my bicycle . . . was looking off to the side . . . the handle bar hit a pole sent me and the bike flying somehow . . . i twisted my ankle badly and broke some bones in my hand . . . then i had to walk home a good ways . . . i was about ready to throw the damned bike . . . since my parents were to messed up to give me the lift to my friends house . . . if they had, it wouldn't have had happened . . . wait i went off of where i was going . . .

yiouch! D:
the flying part sounds painful... well, the touching the ground part after flying....
my mom went to get me to a stop near the house, then I cried to her XD

->
yes, I got painkillers + antinflamatory (whatever way is said/spelled)

Roflcopterskates I feel you!! I dont know how I'm gonna walk 30 blocks a day =(
stupid me with no car or license  

Asury

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:16 am
I know that's gotta be painful eek I've once got just a minor fracture to my tail bone and it hurt like hell...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:26 am
Isn't that what your butt is made for thought, not breaking when that happens? I mean it's all cushion! Anyway sorry to hear it, hope you get better soon! -hugs-  

[Zigaroma]

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:27 am
Eeek, that must hurt like a b***h:O I hope it heals soon. I know if you worked where I worked I wouldnt let the donut-seat pass without mockery razz

My mose embarassing accident was when I stabbed myself in the leg with a massive knife. I wouldnt let the boy take me to hospital to get it stiched because I felt like such a gimp for doing it. I ended up going 3 days later, having to explain to 3 or 4 different nurses/doctors what had happened, and then having to go to the doctors for 6 weeks to get it dressed. I cant wear skirts near the boyfriend now with out him mocking me. For about a year he introduced me as "Emmie. She stabbed herself in the leg."
>________<

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces