Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:The Real Life Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:08 pm
In this RP random ninja get stuck in our present day world and have to find 3 items call the Immortal Instruments which are hidden anywhere in our world.

Profile :

Name :Seiko Sharpblood

USA Home :New York

School :Wolfcreek High

Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:04 pm
name:tasu drawdy

USA home:main

school:woodbrock high

appearance:User Image

bio: tasu is great in his classes and is great at school but after summer hit tasu was struck a terrible disease and hasn't moved from his bed seance he tells his mom that he is okay. But she does not let him go any where until he is better but then one of the ninja came by his house and then the ninja said that he would do anything to help.

tasu's mom:User Image [i know she looks young]  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:02 pm
Naruto already takes place in the present, pay attention to the technology  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:26 am
Name: Haru Cozukagi
USA home: california
school: firestone high
random: haru is kind of...cazy. she's really hyper too. she also always has this fan in her bag/hand at ALL times.

User Image

say hello to Haru!!  

Drummer Yuki

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:10 pm
((Good enough lets begin))

Seiko sat on a cold park bench sipping at her coffee and reading a book some guy sat next to her.She looked at him and he flashed a brilliant smile at her"H-hi"she managed to say but was completely stunned."I've seen you around school...I'm new here and I don't know my way around could you help me?"He asked.Seiko looked him head to toe he was wearing odd clothes like he had just come out of some Japanese Anime show"Sure I'd love to help"she said and stood up."Oh my name is Hanabusa"he said as he also stood up.
"Mine's Seiko Sharpblood"she replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:21 pm
tasu was in his bed still trying to get better. a starnge girl appered on his window sill tasu said who are you? the girl said my name is hinata. tasu's mom walked in his room and said tasu who is your new friend? hinata said is your son sick? his mom said yes he is he has been sick for a long time.hinata said that i think i can help if you will allow me to. tasu's mom said please if you can help him please try. hinata started to push chakra into her hands tasu said what the heck is that? hinata said it's ok it is chakra . tasu then became calm. hinata healed his sickness and said all he needs now is to rest one more day and he will be fine. tasu then tried to move and noticed that it did not hurt any more he stood up and started to back flip. his mom started to cry in joy.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:08 am
"Have you gotten your uniform yet?"Seiko asked as they walked down the street.
"No not yet..."Hanabusa replied.
"Hmmm...Where did you move from?"she asked.
"I came from many places"he answered.
Seiko looked at him"ok..,lets get you some real clothes"she said and pulled him into a store.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:32 pm
HInata said you should not be doing that you could get hurt Tasu. Tasu ran up and huged Hinata. Hinata said it's ok i was glad i could help.Tasu's mom said let us treat you to dinner for what you have done. Hinata said ok if it's not any trouble. Tasu's mom said no it's no trounle at all.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:01 am
They walked out of the store and Hanabusa was wearing new clothes
User Image

"Much better"said Seiko
Hanabusa flashed another smile at her"Thanks"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:26 pm
HInata and kentsu both went up to kentsu's room after dinner kentsu said ok whats up i no your not normal whats with the glowing when you healed me.oh nothing it's just chakra. like this hinata used chakra and teleported them next seiko Kentsu said ok where are we.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:03 pm
Hanabusa looked surprised"Hinata what are you doing here?"he asked
"You know her?"asked Seiko  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:29 pm
you know him kentsu asked. kentsu then looked and seiko and said ok this is not main Now please start explaing be for i actuly start to freak out please.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:43 am
"Of course this isn't Main this is New York"started Seiko but then Hanabusa jumped in"She teleported you her for some reason"he said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:54 pm
i asked her what the strange light was when she helped me and she said it was chakra and she used chakra to bring me here but now i'm starting to get creeped out this is all way to unbeliveble.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:17 pm
Seiko turned to Hanabusa she poked him hard in the chest you better explain all of this"she said.
"Ok ok calm down"he sighed  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces