[PRP] These are OUR lands [Nyota & Hakuna]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:48 pm
The sun had set. There was not a cloud in the sky to mar the pale skin of the moon. The wind flowed through the grasses, the bits of nature that it brought with making it something tangible that seemed to caress the lioness of shadow, gold, and blood. The large creature just sat there in the grasses, eyes closed and an almost peaceful look on her face.

Their lands. At long last...their lands. A place the demons could call their own, a place where other creatures would learn to tread with fear. The lioness' eyes opened, revealing orbs that could only be called demonic.

She would guard these lands with her life. She would teach any who dared defy them that demons were not to be taken lightly.

She looked back to the dark cub behind her.

"This is now our home. This is the land our gods chose for us, the land we shall make others fear. This land shall be our legacy, and one day...I expect you to keep it safe, just as I shall. Maybe in a different way, but keep it safe, nonetheless."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:59 pm
"Mother, I will not let anyone dare defy us upon our lands. Only demons shall rule here... Those of unworthy blood I will kill on sight or enslave," Nyota purred darkly, stepping up to stand beside his mother.

His own eyes, dark with something evil, tinged with a lust for the blood of his enemies, gleamed in the dark light of the moon. He would make his mother proud. He would gain the respect of his father, and the fear of those non-demons.

He would make sure he ruled these lands one day as Sparda's heir, no matter how much he disagreed with the God's lax nature towards non-demons.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:15 pm
"Good." She bent down to nuzzle her son, then stood and took off at a trot. "Tonight, you're going to learn what it means to keep a border. It can be useful for making sure other cubs realize a certain spot is yours alone, as well." She gave Nyota an almost gentle smile.

"One lesson you've already learned is that intruders are not to be tolerated. They will be killed or enslaved. Though...there will be some who may be like us." Hakuna crouched in the grasses. "Picture this...The night is quiet, like tonight. Suddenly, a rustle in the grass catches your eyes and ears. It's too large to be a prey beast. It can only be an intruder." She stalked forward, making sure her cub was following.

"Suddenly, you're faced with eyes like yours. Eyes filled with the hunger that consumes all demons. A pelt of blood and shadow, scars littering their body." She sat, muscles tense. "This intruder is a demon, like yourself...but are they one that can be brought into the pride...or are they a pathetic greedy beast who seeks only the thrones of the Aran'shale?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:26 pm
"If they are a demon... They must be tested for loyalty to the pride and its ambitions... The Aran'shale is both a blood-right and a position only the powerful can hold," Nyota purred darkly, stalking after his mother. The cub had learned much during his time outside of the den.

Already his movements were becoming more fluid, more purposeful. But even he had his moments, the moments when his cub body would decide it didn't want to move as he commanded it...

"How would we test them, Mother?"

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:46 pm
"Yes. Only the strongest of the Aran'shale's cubs shall take become their true heir. Be they male or female. So you must be sure you are stronger than your sisters as well." She turned her gaze back to the lion she envisioned so vividly. "This lion must meet your gaze. A demon always looks others in the eye, unless a situation calls for otherwise. They are kept to the outskirts of our lands until they have proven themselves loyal. And then they are tested by the Aran'shale."

She growled and leapt at the mind-lion. When her front paws hit the earth, she spun her weight so she would land facing her son. "If they are strong of body, they must prove themselves in battle. If they are strong of mind, they must have new information we can use. If they are wise...well, the Gods decide that one." She smiled cruelly. "And do not dismiss an older lion. The older they are, the sharper their mind becomes, until it is as sharp as your cub-teeth and as vast as the great waters to the east."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:51 pm
"Wisdom can be far more dangerous than a lion claws," Nyota said smoothly. Even in his youth, he realized this. A great strategist could easily overwhelm even the strongest demon. He been had by two in his lifetime, two who'd managed to escape his wrath... But it made him all the wiser.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:58 pm
"Correct. That is why you must possess both, Nyota. Your father is a good example to follow...But improve on him. Become greater than him. Each generation is destined to surpass the previous. For too long this has been ignored and made fun of. Show the world that you are the strongest." She stood and shook herself. "Now...let's see what you know, my dearest son. What is the difference between a slave and one fated to die by our claws."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:33 am
"A slave is useful for furthering the pride, even if only for simple tasks such as torture practice or even as a good, strong bloodline. One who dies shows no hope, they are weak and fearful. Slaves have the will to fight and live, at the very least," Nyota explained. He'd already had experience with slaves. After all, Mvua had been introduced to him. She was strong willed, and showed the potential to become a powerful lioness, for a non-demon.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:45 am
"Very good." Hakuna couldn't help but be proud. Not only had she been raising her favored son right, he had inherited a sharp mind. She chuckled. "Our alliances may lie with Sparda, but know this...Any who stand in our way shall perish. And any who prove useful shall stand beside us, of their own free will, or by force." She looked about, then smirked.

"And despite what the gods say, demons can lurk in even the smallest of creatures. Take Matata for instance. Demonic little bird...I look forward to watching him gouge eyes. But few would acknowledge that in the pride."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:52 am
"Just because I'm an heir of Sparda, doesn't mean I agree with his lax nature towards non-demons. I already know, if I do not make Aran'shale... I will be a Ra'alm," Nyota purred, lifting a small claw and flexing his claws, imagining some poor creature screeching in pain between them.

"Matata is indeed a useful little bird. A little spy and a secret weapon. No creature would ever suspect he could possess such a killer instinct."

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:03 pm
"A most admirable position, my little demon." She purred and looked about. "And speaking of the bird, here he is."

The little magpie landed on Hakuna's back, something rather shiny in his small beak. He fluttered down, then hopped over to Nyota and dropped it in front of him. "I found a little trinket, and thought it would fit you, little conquerer." It looked like a claw, but was too shiny and made of a translucent red crystal. "Two-leggers make the strangest things, don't they?"

Hakuna blinked at the item her companion had found. Matata had told her tales of the two-leggers he had grown up with. They were indeed strange creatures. And creatures to be kept away from their lands. She gave Nyota a rather serious look.

"And these two-leggers are to be kept away from our lands."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:34 pm
Nyota bent down to sniff at the crystal before lifting it in his paw and grinning.

"I'll have to see if I can have something made of it," he said, moving to playfully pat the little magpie on the head. "Thank you, Matata. I shall wear it proudly."

At the mention of the two-leggers, Nyota nodded. "I'll make sure to keep them out of the lands."

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:30 pm
Matata smiled and gave a bow. "I am glad you like it, little conquerer." With that, the bird flew up, choosing to circle around for a bit. Hakuna chuckled.

"Useful little bird. Has better eyesight than us, and because he can fly, he can get information back quickly." She shook herself a bit, then continued on. "Allies are just as important as your own strength. Gather to you creatures who can make up for your own weaknesses. Make your weaknesses your strengths. Now, let us put your new treasure in the den, and continue your lessons."

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games