Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
werewolfes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:33 pm
Ok so I have the sims 2 expansion pack, and I've been trying to turn my sim into a werewolf. I already know what to do and everything, get the dog into your lot, and get it to bite you. My problem is though, I got it to come to my house once, and it won't come back. I've tried like everything! I have like fifty billion trees around my house, and like 5 dog bowls outside. Do pets interfere with the werewolf coming back?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:54 am
I heard somewhere that having toddlers on your lot attracts werewolves.  

shmarty

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:40 am
I have one and a baby  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:06 pm
This is everything I know about werewolves. sorry for typos, I didn't write this.

About Werewolves: Many things you need to know about werewolves.
1. Sims only turn into werewolves at 8.00pm until 7.00am.
2. Werewolves are hungry creatures, and every night they turn, 50 points will be taken from their hunger score and they will raid the fridge almost immediately. They are also very active, and their energy score will boost and not decay throughout the night.
3. Werewolves have a special loping kind of gait when they walk.
4. Werewolves have two new interactions - howl (will drop the comfort and bladder score of any Sims in the same area, wake up any sleeping Sims in the same area and any other werewolves on the lot may howl too in reply) and (when outside) summon wolves.
5. As time progresses, werewolves? body skills will slowly increase until the skill is maxed out. Also as time progresses, werewolves? personalities will start to steer towards those of a wolf pack leader?s. (Outgoing, sloppy, playful, active and grouchy.) These changes will stay in effect even if the werewolf is cured of lycanthrope.
6. Like vampires, werewolves can spread, by using the savage social interaction on a Sim (relationship must be at least 50 daily, 50 lifetime) and they too will become a werewolf. Although, this in turn will make the Sim very furious with the werewolf, and damage their relationship.
7. Werewolves have a new irritate social interaction - grr! which will scare the receiving Sim a lot and drop their fun score.
8. Werewolves teaching their pets will increase their pets? learning abilities making them pick things up 25% quicker, and if the werewolf has high charisma skills the percentage will be higher.
9. Werewolves act as a burglar alarm or Sentrybot, and may attack burglars. Any stolen objects will then be placed in the werewolf?s inventory.
10. Lycanthrope is not hereditary. (Werewolves who reproduce will have human Sims, whom must be savaged to become a werewolf.) Werewolf appearances (eye colour & hairy body) are also not hereditary.
11. Werewolves appearances will change - their eyes will turn yellow, their skin hairy and their make-up covered by hair.
About Wolves & Pack Leaders: Many things you need to know about wolves and the pack leaders.
1. All wolves have the same personality. (Genius, aggressive, hyper, pigpen and independent.)
2. To have a Sim become a pack member or master to a wolf, they require 85 lifetime relationship points.
3. Wolves? daily relationship decay is slower than a regular dog, at 2 per day rather then 3. However, a master or pack member relationship is the same at decay of 3 per day for pack member and 5 per day for master.
4. Wolves can eat/roll in your Sims? flowers, dig holes in their garden, knock over garbage cans and roll in trash piles/puddles without being greeting, unlike regular dogs.
5. If one of your family pets gets into a fight with a wolf and loses, it is most likely for that pet to run away almost immediately after being beaten.
-Continued in next post-
6. To rid your lot of any wolves, have a Sim of at least child age chase off the wolf. If successful, the wolf will run away and with a daily relationship hit, if unsuccessful, the wolf will chase the Sim who tried to shoo it.
7. Wolves can be adopted if the relationship is at least 50 daily, 85 lifetime.
8. An adopted wolf will still act like a wild wolf, with the same personality and genetics, and if it were to reproduce with another wolf, it would produce a wolf, but reproducing with a regular dog would produce a dog.
9. Adopted wolves often howl at night and will wake up any sleeping Sims on the same lot, however, werewolves will not be wakened. Wolves can be trained to stop this through scolding, which will build the calm behaviour.
10. Wolves show up on lots randomly, but can be attracted by babies/toddlers, (but will not harm them) other wolves visiting or living there and every four trees/bushes on the lot will raise the chance of a wolf showing up by 1%. Also, having a domesticated wolf on your lot increase the chance of a pack leader visiting.
11. Pack leaders only visit at night, and are normally brown, and have glowing yellow eyes.
Becoming a Werewolf: A few steps to becoming a werewolf.
1. When a pack leader visits, have your Sim interact with it, and build the relationship.
2. It?s most unlikely that your Sim will get a relationship score of 50 daily, 50 lifetime in one night, so you must wait until the pack leader appears again another night, and keep building their relationship.
3. Place a food bowl and a toy for the wolf to use, to keep their mood up, and keep them on the lot longer.
4. When the relationship is high enough, the wolf will nibble your Sim during an interaction.
Curing Lycanthrope: How to cure a werewolf of lycanthrope.
1. Your Sim can purchase a special potion from the Obedience Trainer or Gypsy Matchmaker (requires NightLife) called, ?Lycanthropic-B?. The matchmaker may visit your Sim at their house, or while in Downtown, or you may summon her by phone. Click on it and select, Services .. Matchmaker. When she arrives, click on her and select, Buy Potion .. ?Lycanthropic-B?. However, the Obedience Trainer can only be summoned by phone, and you would call, Services .. Obedience Trainer. When she arrives, click on her and select, Buy Potion .. ?Lycanthropic-B?.
2. The potion will now appear in your Sim?s inventory. To drink, click on your Sim and select, Drink ?Lycanthropic-B?. Your werewolf will immediately return to their normal Sim-self, but any personality changes will remain.
3. If you wanted to cure a non-playable Sim, make sure their relationship with your Sim is high enough, (at least friends) and that your Sim has a spare ?Lycanthropic-B? in their inventory, and enough influence points. Click on the werewolf and select, Influence .. Drink ?Lycanthropic-B?. (Requires University.)
Extras: Some ?extra? information about werewolves.
1. Sims cannot become werewolves until they are at least teens.
2. Human Sims may drink the ?Lycanthropic-B? potion and will have no side-effects.
3. Servos can become werewolves
1. It's 8pm to 6am (not 7)
2. The energy score DOES decay normally after the initial boost to full at 8pm
6. Savaged sims do not necessarily become furious with the savaging werewolf. I have a married pair - when he savaged her after she moved in, she lost only 5 daily, 0 lifetime points). This may have been because she was a knowledge sim who WANTED to be a werewolf.  

shmarty

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:53 pm
If nothing else works, boolprop.
My best buddy is boolprop.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:15 pm
boolprop does that? awesome! cause it dosn't do that for plant sims!  

candy!x0x0

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:14 am
It is annoying, and I haven't done it for a while, but enter boolprop, then shift click on the mailbox. You should find it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:32 am
:B i used boolprop to werewolvitise mortimer...its on the mail box,soo just drag it up and then the wolfie will bite you  

iFae

Kittea

Liberal Bard

10,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:05 pm
It has to be a BLACK wolf with glowing yellow eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:17 pm
I usually cheat to get the dogs to come.  

bighairy dog

RebelGh0stZer0

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:39 am
Just wait. Sometimes it takes a while.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff