Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply ~.:.The OOC Area (for RPs).:.~
♪ Music is the universal language of mankind. ♪ [A BAND Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:09 pm
THE REAL THREAD

Feel free to join for now. WE NEEDS PEOPLES.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:22 pm
THE BASSIST

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey there, my name is Virgil Lifeson. But since you know me very well, call me Virgil, or whatever comes to mind that I feel like answering. I am 17 years old and I celebrate my birthday on the Twenty-Sixth of May. At the moment, I am currently banging my head to Hot Cherie by Hardline. I'm a camera whore? Well maybe, here are some model poses; here. I guess you could describe me as Loyal, Optimistic, Creative, Open, and Extraverted, that loves Music, writing, reading, drawing, and more music. and hates people who are mean, and don't like music. I'm weird? No way! But, I guess you could call me a a bit cool when I use MAH BASS GUITAR. Anyway, I'm being controlled by Eikre_Vrael_DarNell. I'm not crazy! Blame the voice in my head...  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:30 pm
Okay! I am planning on joining this now actually. XD I was going to wait until summer, but you know what, I want to join! I want to hurry up and join before someone steals the singer's role...XD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:24 pm
THE GUITARIST;;

Hey there, my name is Cheryl Smith. But since you know me very well, call me Cherry. I am sixteen years old and I celebrate my birthday on the tenth of March. At the moment, I am currently banging my head to Let's Dance to Joy Divison by The Wombats. I'm a camera whore? Well maybe, here are some model poses; I like peechas. I guess you could describe me as British, perky, random, slightly annoying, hyper, happy, not a morning person, that loves writing, reading, singing, dancing, drawing, the internet, music, my cat and hates sadness, running, brown, bigots, dry heat, chocolate. I'm weird? No way! But, I guess you could call me a a bit cool when I use my guitar. I guess I'm also quite cool for liking no one, for now.. Shh! It's a secret though!. Anyway, I'm being controlled by Irishroseh. I'm not crazy! Blame the voice in my head...  

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:10 pm
By audition, I mean using the musical term to describe you putting up the profile, and then I tell you if it rocks or not.

For example, Irishroseh, your our new guitarist. Speaking of which, in the REAL Russell high school, there is a British guy, for reals.

And yes, I did intend all of those musical puns. Expect a lot more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:41 pm

oh, okay, hahaha. For some reason I thought you meant like give a roleplay sample or something. Awesome.

& thanks!
:]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:51 pm
If I had you guys put in a roleplaying sample a) It'd be moot point, considering I believe you had to submit one to get into the guild and b) I'd probably end up kicking myself out somehow >.>

AND YOU HATE CHOCOLATE? HOW?!?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:55 pm

hahahahahaha.

I don't hate chocolate, my character hates chocolate. Although I do admit, I'm not really fond of it. I don't like the aftertaste/flavor of some different types.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:17 pm
I have a woman's addiction to chocolate...or so my friends say >.>

Dark Chocolate is clinically proven to be "comfort food" too =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:06 pm

hahahahahhaa.

Sun Chips are my comfort food.
x]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:04 pm
The Singer~

Hey there, my name is Caroline Trisha Morlan. But since you know me very well, call me Carrie or Trish. I am fifteen years old and I celebrate my birthday on the Second of July. At the moment, I am currently banging my head to Fences by Paramore. I'm a camera whore? Well maybe, here are some model poses; Here!. I guess you could describe me as bold, optimistic, sweet, ambitious, polite, charming, modest, and lovable, that loves singing, writing lyrics and poems, chatting, reading, listening to music, nature, and dancing and hates messes, extremes of temperatures, bullies, narcissists, back-stabbers, and rainy days. I'm weird? No way! But, I guess you could call me a a bit cool when I use my stunning voice. I guess I'm also quite cool for liking No one at the moment. [will add in later]. Shh! It's a secret though!. Anyway, I'm being controlled by Otulissa. I'm not crazy! Blame the voice in my head...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:19 pm
Bonus points for the Paramore song. I was just cutting my lawn, and I stopped on that song on my mp3 player...weird.

Also, you're in!  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:22 pm
THanks! I love, love, love Paramore!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:23 pm
When will the RP start?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:53 pm
When we get a drummer. Kind need one ._.

If you know anyone interested in joining...could you please bug them?  
~.:.The OOC Area (for RPs).:.~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff