Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Wishing for freedom, falling for my captor (LucidRain here!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:51 pm
Do you want to post your profile first? And I forgot, it is masterX slave correct?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:54 pm
Shuro2009
Do you want to post your profile first? And I forgot, it is masterX slave correct?

You can do yours first; I'm still working on mine. Yes, masterXslave is what we have it to. mrgreen  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:07 pm
Name: Nakida (kida) Asho
Bio: She's unlike most slaves. She continually fights for her freedom and is not submissive in the least. she's very out spoken, strong willed, and stubborn. She hates being told what to do, though she does end up following orders eventually. She's been beaten a lot because of her personality and sold several times because of this as well. She doesn't really scare, though she gets a number of bruises and cuts. She has one scar and will tell no one where she got it from. She never speaks of her family and goes off on people that do. She can have a bit of temper, but is fairly good at controlling it especially when her life depends on it. She used to have long hair, but her previous master cut it off as part of her punishment for trying to run away. She is often chained in hopes of keeping her from running away. She is always speaking her mind and that tends to get her into trouble.
Appearance: (Shorter nails)
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:38 pm
Name: Virjilus (Virje) Kuttenserfingle
Bio: Virje is a bit stuck up. He claims to be bored of money and its privileges, but solves everything with "I'll buy it from you, then". He whines when he doesn't get his way and can be a bit of a girl sometimes. In his spare time (which is ever plentiful) he spars with others, participates in archery tournaments, or hosts parties. At such parties, all he does is dance with various girls. He has no real social attachments to anyone. All he has to do is keep up appearances and not throw away his title (which he forgets constantly).
Appearance:
User Image  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:37 pm
((I'll start us off.))
"You've tried to escape for the last time girl. Perhaps the your next master will beat you into shape." A man in his late 20's/early thirty's said, yanking on Kida's chains.
Her hands were cuffed with large bonds and her feet were shackled. She was being led to the slave market once more. She had long since lost track of the number of masters she had had. Eventually, they all grew tired of her escape attempts and sold her to someone new.
"Don't count on it." She muttered.
It didn't take them long to reach the grounds. There, they stood in a long line, waiting to be called up to the auction stand.
"It's almost a pity to see you go." He said grabbing her chin and making her look up. "even after I cut your hair, you're still quite the prize."
She glared at him. He moved into kiss her and she spit in his face. He slapped her.
"I pity the master that has to deal with such an ungrateful and disobedient slave as you."
"I pity any man that trys to hold me. I will serve no man." She muttered not looking at him.
"We'll just see about that."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:12 pm
Virje ran his tongue over his teeth lazily, pausing to only stick it out slightly at the advisor speaking to him: "Sir, your last party was a fortnight ago! You must host another, else you'll be forgotten. People must see you, my lord!"
Virje rolled his head around his shoulders. His voice came out in a low whine. "But I don't want a party. Who cares if anyone sees me?"
The man looked shocked. "Sir, you'll lose your title, your money, your respect!"
Virje sighed and stood, walking around the courtyard of his large estate. "Well maybe I don't want to be a king or whatever it is that I am. And all money does is change hands. And respect? What would I need that for? I have you to deal with whatever that is."
"Sir, you're not a king. You're a duke. Would you please host another party? Tell me so and I shall arrange it."
Virje strode back to the manor, considering entering. "Fine, arrange a party. Invite new people, as well as some old ones." Inside the building, his eye caught sight of his latest servent, whom he had recently fired. "What are you still doing here? You lazy scum, I let you go!"
The advisor ran up to Virje and whispered in his ear. "He's an excellent cook, my lord. We put him in the kitchens. However, you will need a new servant. Since this one was not to your liking, might I suggest you choose one yourself?"
Virje was about to have a fit. "Don't you bloody tell me what to do, swine! I'll do what I please! If I want a new servant, I'll go get one!" He took a deep breath, scowled, and held out his hand. "I'm going to see the servants at the market. If I like one, I'll buy one!"
"Yes, my lord," and the advisor handing Virje some money. He went off to the market, joining the lot of people looking to buy.  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:57 pm
Finally, it was Nakida's turn. She took her time walking up the steps until the auctioner yanked her up, causing her to nearly stumble. She'd never give the satisfaction of seeing her fall to them.
"Our next slave up for grabs is this little beauty. If her body wasn't enough, just look at her face!" The auctioneer shouted to the crowd. Before turning to her. "come on show the folks your pretty little face."
She didn't look up. The man grabbed her chin and turned it to the crowd. Her eyes roared with life like flames.
"There now! Isn't she a keeper?"
"Let go." she hissed.
"And what are you gonna do?" He asked her.
She went to bite his hand, but he drew back in the nick of time.
"She certainly is feisty." He called to the crowd.
She glared at the man putting the full force of her fiery, filled with anger eyes on him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:29 am
Virje looked at the girl on the stand. She was a lovely sight, and was intimidating regardless of the chains. He glanced down at the rest of the servants waiting to be sold and decided this was his only option. He climbed onto the stand and handed the auctioner a heavy purse of gold wordlessly. He took the girls chains in his hand and led her down the steps and away from the crowd. He stopped and turned to her, scrutinizing her closely.
"Might I inquire to your name, miss?" He smiled nicely, although in his mind he was more than a little curious. Up close, she was far prettier than he had thought. He took a small step backwards and bowed to her. He bowed to no servant before in his entire life, but he wanted to know what would happen if he did.
"I am Duke Virjilus Kuttenserfingle," he said gently. As he rose, a new experiment popped into his head. "My servants usually adress me formally, but should you like it, you may call me Virje."
He waited patiently for her response.  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:04 pm
She eyed him careful. She hadn't expected this. She was immediately on edge. She tugged on her chains a bit, testing his strength, trying to see if she could pull away.
"My name is of no importance. I won't be around long enough for you to remember it." She said in a strong, sure voice.
She said the same thing to every new master, though they'd find her name out eventually she was always right about her not being around long.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:04 pm
Virje held tightly to the chains. His hands clenched even tighter when she refused to say her name, but he tried to remain calm. His advisor had always told him to control his temper. He grit his theeth as he imagined chaining her to a horse and taking her to his mansion that way. Instead, he caught the confidence in her voice.
"Why wouldn't you be around for very long? Do you have the plague?" At the last thought, he slackened his grip on the chains a bit. He wanted nothing to do with a servant with the plague. However, as he examined her, she looked perfectly healthy. "I doubt that you do. Well, let's come along to my mansion. I'd rather discuss things with you there than out here."  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:13 am
She yanked on the chians, hoping they would come out of his reach.
"Take me there if you can. I'm not one to just submit. I will get free." She snapped.
Her first attempt was always right after they bought her. It was her way of giving them a taste of what was to come and give them a chance to give up early. She hated being in chains and forced in to work.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:38 pm
Virje tightened his grip on her chains again. He sighed and stuck his tongue in his cheek, biting hard. This servant was rather getting on his nerves, as did most people with less spirit. He pulled her chains closer and closer until she was perhaps a foot from him. He looked her in the eyes, irritation plain within them. He wrapped the chains around his own arms for a better grip and began tugging her toward his mansion.
"I know you don't want to," he said between heavy breaths, "but trust me when I say my house is far better than the streets.  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:22 am
"Easy for you to say." She replied, digging her heals into the ground as she was dragged. "You're not the one whose forced into slavery."
She didn't like it at all. This new master of hers seemed determined to keep her and was a lot stronger than she liked to admitt. SHe didn't know where he lived, but she didn't want to be there she was sure of it. It didn't matter to her how nice it was or how big and extravigant it was. She didn't care about stuff like that. What she wanted was her freedom and she could tell it'd be a huge fight with this new master to get it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:23 pm
Virje suddenly stopped and spun around. He could only control his temper for so long before he made her come.
"I'm only going to offer this to you one more time. You can walk peacefully to my mansion and then you can throw a fit or try to escape or whatever it is that you do. If you don't like that idea, I could drag you behind a horse. It wouldn't be a very pleasant trip, and I doubt you'd have energy to fight me afterwards. It's your choice. Just cooperate until we get inside the door." He glared at her for a minute before softening his look and adding: "Please?"  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:30 pm
"you're threats don't scare me. Much more than my life has been threatened and it still doesn't stop me. You wouldn't even be able to lay a finger on me. Why don't you just give up now? It'll make it so much easier on both of us. They always give up in the end. Why not stop your suffering now?" She challanged.
No master ever just released her or took her back before she worked for at least a day. Still, it never hurt to see if they would just let her go.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff