relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 3: Starrin and Styling
Wanna get y'alls options

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does my {Dante_no_Tanuki} avi look good?
  Yes
  No
  cobras.......Cobras........Cobras!...........COBRAS!.........COBRAS!!!!!!!
View Results

Dante_no_Tanuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:56 pm
Ok well my current avi {The mummy-ish looking one.} Is a different look for me, I can't tell if it's good or bad. Could my follow guild members help me decide?

{Note: The bear ears, coon tail, Yeti, and Cig are in all of my avi's}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:20 pm
It's a pretty good avvi, I s'pose, but I WOULD make changes, if you're planning on entering in the arena or something.
I, personally, would get rid of the Yeti, Coon Tail, Bear Ears, and Cig, but if those are some kind of special items that you ALWAYS have, then I doubt that'll be happening.
If you want a good avvi, but want all your main items to fit it, just work with the tektek.org dream avvi system, until you find what will fit with those.
If you can't really figure out what to do with it, I'll be glad to make a 'dream avvi' for you.
:]

Race Corrigan

Dante_no_Tanuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:57 pm
Kat Is Fiction
It's a pretty good avvi, I s'pose, but I WOULD make changes, if you're planning on entering in the arena or something.
I, personally, would get rid of the Yeti, Coon Tail, Bear Ears, and Cig, but if those are some kind of special items that you ALWAYS have, then I doubt that'll be happening.
If you want a good avvi, but want all your main items to fit it, just work with the tektek.org dream avvi system, until you find what will fit with those.
If you can't really figure out what to do with it, I'll be glad to make a 'dream avvi' for you.
:]

Thanks I'm not really going for area. I'm just trying for a good looking avi basically.

Thanks for the impute I thought it looked good but I wasn't sure.  
3: Starrin and Styling

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games