Reply BETA anyone? :'D (Fanfics, Poems)
Untitlled(Read,Review,Comment)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenzielee_1515

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 pm
Blood dripped from the monster's mouth as it sauntered forward to kill me. Why shouldn't I die? Everyone I loved was dead, shouldn't I join them? There was nothing she could do now, her power was useless now she was too weak. There were foot steps, fast ones coming forward. Just was the creature swung it's huge arm a man with a large case deflected the attack. Then from behind the beast came a scream, a girl with black hair which seemed to have some blond in it slashed a blade when it cut through the monster something seemed to happen to it, it started to crystallize.

There were more foot steps then a boy was standing over me. " Are you okay?" The boy asked.

I couldn't speak, i couldn't move. I slowly closed my eyes, i didn't know if it was going to be the last time. I fainted then.

There was the sound of a door closing, I felt it then a stream of horrid pain. I moaned in pain, a soft chuckle came from the right of the bed i was laying in.

"Your finely awake, it's been three days." A male voice said.

I opened my eyes just as the boy was sitting down in the chair by the bed. He had blood red hair which lay flat with some parts sticking up. He had on a black wife beater with a necklace that had a red gem on the end of it. He had very kind smile on his face.

"Where am I?" I asked trying to sit up.

A Hand came down softly on my shoulder, "No you don't, stay there. Your at my house, my name is Kai Miyagusuki. Do you remember your name?" Kai asked looking at the IV bag hanging on a metal rode to my left.

I nodded, "Yes, my name is Alice Tengo." I said before getting that feeling. "May I use a bathroom please?"

Kai stood and removed the needle in my arm, he then pointed to a room. "Feel free to take a shower, I'll be down stairs when your done. I'll find some clothes for you to wear and I'll put them on the bed." Kai said standing and leaving the room.

I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I went to the rest room and turned on the shower, I looked into the mirror over the sink. My shirt was stained with blood and my blond hair was dirty and tangled. It reached to my lower back and some of it had blood on it too. I looked at my face someone had washed it, my green eyes looked sunken into my head.

I got into the shower and started to cry, everyone i had loved was dead. I sat on the floor of the shower and cried, half an hour later i was done showering. I walked out of the bathroom and back in to the main room. There was a long t-shirt on the bed and a pair of sweat pants.

I got dressed and made a ribbon out of my old shirt and tied my hair back. I didn't feel much like a girl, i looked like a ten year old boy. I walked out of the room and down the stairs.

Kai was sitting at the kitchen table. He looked up when I entered the room, a smile flashed across his face. "Are you feeling any better?" Kai asked as I sat down across from him.

"A little but I'm kind of hungry." I said as my stomach growled loudly.

Kai laughed loudly, this made me smile. He got up and started to cook, sometime later lots of food was set in front of me. I started to eat and finished quickly.

"Alice, I need you to tell me about what happened to you." Kai said after i got done eating.

I looked at him, he had a hard look on his face. " My mother and father were working on some bio chemical called Delta 67. I had gone in to help them with some testing, but when i walked in there was something rampaging in the lab. I found my parent's bodies strewn across the lab. The thing drank the blood of one of the interns then spotted me, i used my Phy, but it seemed to only confuse the creature."

Kai interrupted me and asked, "What is 'Phy' ?"

"It is a part of my mind, it allows me to enter the minds of people and implant thoughts. My parents made me able to do this by mixing chemicals in my brain. When it didn't work the monster attacked it tossed me into the glass window, i went through it. Another inter was found and the monster started to eat her. Then you guys showed up and killed the beast." I finished.

"What do you know about Delta 67?" Kai asked nodding at my story.

What did you think if i get some feedback i'll write some more! Thanks for reading!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 pm
wow it is really good, it made me think you were actaully in the episode  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kenzielee_1515

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:08 pm
Yeah thanks i really only write in first person it adds things like you can have thoughts and feelings you can't have from third person. So should i write more, and tell the rest of the story or leave it be?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:03 am
you should write more , because leaving it like this would be a cliff hanger and nobody likes those  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kuchikirukiachan2

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:30 am
Hmm... This story is very nice. Keep on doing such a good work.  
BETA anyone? :'D (Fanfics, Poems)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games