Reply Twilight-Related Fanfiction
Fanfiction- Edward's Lost Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:55 am
okay so basically this is a new fan-fiction *better than my last one* where Edward's love (before he was a vampire) comes back to see him...it happens after Bella and Edwards engagement so I guess you could say it would be during Breaking Dawn. But anyways..its just a fan-fic im not trying to be accurate..just entertaining, and lemme say, its rather long but if youre interested in Aurora, Edward's first fiancee then by all means...read on.

--------------------

Out from the trees she sprang, wild and beautiful. Her long black hair blowing in the wind all the while her dark eyes piercing into his. Edward dropped the baseball bat and stood in front of me, my impenetrable fortress. His fists were clinched and I’m sure if he were human, they would be turning red. Emmett was at his side immediately, strong and hulking in his white tank and blue jean shorts. They stood like statues, both gazing ahead protectively, pure white and god-like. Edward bared his teeth at the intruder but his eyes seemed troubled. Auburn hair swirling about his face, he stood perfectly still for the longest time, apparently judging his opposition.

She on the other hand had a sadistic smile wrapped around her tiny face, she must have been my age when turned or even younger. Her black and crimson dress wrapped around her making her look like a banshee. Neither of them spoke but the tension was unbearable. This seemed like a flashback to me of years before when I first met Edward and his eclectic family. That was when I first discovered that yes; vampires do in fact play baseball. That was the night we met Victoria, James and Laurent. They were trackers, and I was their newest ‘trackee’.

I stared down at the engagement ring on my finger; it was beautiful and stood for the love of Edward and I. The love I speak of is the only thing I’ve ever really been sure of, and right now I feared for him though I’m sure it was myself I should be fearing for. Edward and Emmett agree, I am fragile, breakable and overall—very clumsy. The woman in black and red began walking toward us now, she moved slowly her dress catching the wind and blowing around her. Edward and Emmett made no movement but stood in front of me like a great brick wall. Her eyes were a darker brown then theirs, but only slightly. The eyes of a vampire, they all shared the same color except the Cullen’s who only feast on the blood of animals making them appear lighter. Her pace quickened and before I could blink, she was directly in front of Edward. I slight growl escaped her glossy red lips but she seemed rambunctious and eager.

“Eddie darling, well it seems you haven’t changed.” Her tone was elevated, almost piercing. She stared provocatively at him under her dark eye shadow, which seemed to dance with sparkles. I felt protective then, even though I knew she was fifteen times stronger than I was, I wanted nothing more at that moment than to rip her eyes out. Edward seemed shocked, and Emmett stood confused. Edward relaxed his almost military stance and stared at her, trying to read her thoughts.

“Aurora.” The words escaped his lips with certainty and fear. “How did this happen?” He stepped closer to her, eyes locked and unblinking.
“Edward, what’s going on?” My own voice came out in a hoarse whisper. I tried to clear my throat but before I could, I could feel myself being lifted from the ground by two oversized hands. Emmett swung me over his shoulder and stepped behind Edward as quickly as Aurora had come to us. I felt lightheaded but could not allow my eyes to close, not even for a second.

“Bella, don’t worry I’ll handle this.” Edward’s words were quick and quiet and his attempt to shut me up only angered me.

“Aww, Edward what is this? A late night snack?” Gesturing in Emmett’s direction and mine, Aurora twisted a piece of her hair in her hand allowing us to all notice the scars on her fingers and arm.

“It doesn’t matter, what’s going on here? How did you find me?” He seemed irritated but rational. The two of them began pacing in circles almost in a synchronized attack position. Emmett continued to hold me tight though I wriggled and squirmed trying hopelessly to break free.

“In due time, in due time. And…I thought I would never see you again. ” Her head cocked to one side and her expression softened. My mind was racing, who could she possibly be and how did she know Edward? I guess it was not undeniable that he had met other vampires; he has been around long enough. Emmett loosened his grip and let me fall to the ground softly. I stared up at Edward who was now standing by my side; he seemed more troubled than I had ever seen him.

“I thought the same thing. I actually thought you died… so very very long ago. But it turns out, in a way we both did.” He then pulled me to my feet, his hands icy and strong. “This is Bella, my fiancé.”
She seemed stunned then. “A human? I guess I’m not surprised.” She began to laugh softly to herself starring at me now making me feel terribly uncomfortable. It still felt strange to be introduced as Edward’s fiancée but it is who I am so I might as well adjust.

“You and I Bella, we have a lot in common. You see…Edward was once my fiancé as well. But that was a long time ago hmm, Eddie?” Stepping back from us she allowed herself to fall to the ground in a sitting position. Her renaissance style gown flowed around her reminding me of the red queen from Alice in Wonderland. If I were, Alice then surly now would be the moment of my inevitable decapitation. How could Edward be engaged before, and what was to happen now?

“Bella, I meant to tell you but it was so long ago. It was before I was a vampire when Aurora and I were very young.” His eyes smoldered as he starred at me, analyzing my reaction towards him. I felt the blood rush to my head and everything seemed irrelevant at that one moment in time, except for us. Emmett had gone into the woods by now, either to escape this encounter or retrieve the rest of the family. The girl before us seemed bemused by our situation but she didn’t look terribly threatening now.

Edward sat on the ground next to her , starring protectively in my direction. “Bella, sit behind me please. I don’t want to take any chances.” I scooted behind his sculpture like body, his hands gripping me softly. Looking over his shoulder, I noticed Aurora eyeing me suspiciously or more than likely because she was hungry.

“You don’t remember who it was then? How could you eternally damned yourself just because of me…?” His fingers locked around mine and I felt my pulse quicken, all of this was so overwhelming and I feared it wasn’t going to help my chances of Edward changing me. Why did this girl come back now? She had what…ninety years to find him but she chose now? I rested my head on his broad shoulder, my face scratching softly on the black fabric of his shirt.

“I don’t think I have to answer that question Eddie, you already know why. And I’m sure you realize, you are not easy to find.” She lay in the grass now, her hair sprawled our all around her like a great black veil. She seemed so perfect, I felt worried now but more surprised that Edward was so open to talking with her like this.

They sat starring at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, I decided to speak up, It was obvious they were intentionally excluding me telepathically. Before I could open my mouth, we were surrounded.

The rest of the Cullen family descended upon us like a great white wave, first Rosalie then Alice and Jasper then Emmett, and finally Dr. Carlisle and Esme. “Edward…Is everything alright?” Carlisle’s voice echoed as he spoke, though he didn’t need to, Edward knew why they were here in the first place.

As he began to speak, Aurora lifted herself from the ground and was off into the woods before I could even blink. Her voice lingered softly in the air “See ya around slim.” It was like what you would imagine a faery would sound like if there were such a thing. The air smelled of roses and all around us there was a sense of bewilderment.

We began to the mouth of the forest reluctantly, no one speaking or even looking at one another. I felt horrible out of place for once, a human amongst vampires. I felt terribly human right now and what I wanted more than anything was to be like her and the rest of the Cullen’s. I wanted a greater understanding but instead we walked in silence and estrangement.

Edward lifted me gently onto his back and sprinted through the woods toward the mansion, his family at our side. “Edward what happened back there…” My voice was no more than a whisper, but it met no response. When we arrived back at the Cullen house, everyone seemed on edge. Alice rushed past us and up the stairs to her room just as Emmett, Rosalie and Jasper did the same. The doctor and his wife waited for us in the living room, both stood solidly in front of the grand piano, unmoving.

Edward motioned for me to sit as we entered the living room. I plopped down upon one of the many beautiful furnishings in the room, an old style couch with roses adorned on the fabric in intricate patterns. He sat next to me, his head in his hands occasionally nodding at Carlisle and Esme but none of them gave any real response.

“What is going on here? Why is everyone being so weird?” I asked finally, grabbing on to Edwards left arm and shaking it slightly. I felt almost ready to cry, I’d never felt so excluded before in my life. He sat unmoving, only his eyes turned to focus on mine. Soft and dreamy he starred at me then finally spoke, his words erupting slow and steady as not to cause me alarm.

“Bella, I’m sorry for the way this night has gone. We’ve been purposely excluding you because I want you to understand everything that’s happening and I want to explain it properly.” He took my hands in his and with a quick movement pulled my lips to his for a kiss. “Believe me; this is as shocking to us as it must be to you, if not more. Tonight you met someone from my past; someone whom I thought was dead.”
“Why did she come back? Why didn’t you know about her before and why did she choose now to speak with you?” My questions seemed important to me but I could see they were weighing on his mind heavily.

“She found us by accident tonight, but she had been looking for me for about seventy-five years now. It was a strange encounter and not planned in the least.” He pulled me close to him, I felt the hardness of his body but I also felt the love that flowed from his being. “You have to understand I love you but once again, I fear for you.”

Carlisle came and stood in front of us, he was still wearing his white doctor’s jacket and nametag from the hospital. “Bella now you don’t need to worry, we don’t think she’ll come after you right now. The thing is she’s been looking for Edward for such a long time we aren’t sure if she doesn’t want something more than just reconciliation.”

“Are you saying she wants Edward? Like… In the way I have him?” My eyes burned with these words and my hands began to shake. Was she coming for me as well, so she could claim Edward as hers again, by ending my life? Carlisle began to pace around the floor then finally ascended the stairs.
“Edward, I’m going to have to let you explain the rest of this.” Esme followed him, all the while looking back in our direction. She was the most caring of all the Cullen’s; she was like a second mother to me now.

“I don’t really know what she wants right now, the whole reason she was changed was because of me. She went looking for me in the hospital after Carlisle had changed me and when she couldn’t find me, she vowed to spend the rest of her life looking. She would go out into dark alleys at night asking around about me, thinking I’d ran away because I couldn’t have possibly died in her mind. Finally, she found a small coven of vampires who let her in on what had happened to me. She bargained with them to change her so she could find me but she lost more than she gained. They tortured her and her family, killing everyone she loved as payment. They wanted her to prove she was tough enough to accept the dark blood.” He sighed and starred at me for the longest time, moving ever so often to kiss my lips or rub his hands through my hair.

“Did you love her?” I felt horribly selfish at this point. He was my fiancé now and I wasn’t going to let the past take him away from me.

“Yes.” He pulled me as tight as he could into an embrace, save from crushing me. “But Bella, you must understand, that was so long ago… you are the only one who’s ever ignited me like this, the only one I want to spend the rest of my unnatural life with. I love you now.” I wanted so badly to believe him, and I did to some extent. It just seemed too ill fated, too coincidental.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:36 pm
THAT WAS FABULOUS! MORE MORE MORE!  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 pm
M a d d i C u l l e n
THAT WAS FABULOUS! MORE MORE MORE!

aww lol thanks so much  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 pm
Good fanfic. Very .... intoxicating. I want more.  

Kukira Shikari

4,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Twilight-Related Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items