Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
Problem getting into two if the neighborhoods D: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaiser321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:42 am
Strangetown and Verronaville. for some reason, i can never get into those two neighborhoods. although pleasant view and anyones that i make are fine, but anyway, anyone know why this is happening?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:10 pm
Please post your list of hacks (if any).  

shmarty

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:23 pm
It sounds like a hacks issue. I know when I had the wrong version of InTeen, it locked me out of Strangetown and glitched everything up. @.@

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:23 am
Instead of posting your hacks, just remove your hacks and then start up the game and see if you can get in.

If you can get into those hoods with all hacks removed, then you know it is a hack causing the issue.  

Banana-nana

kaiser321

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:40 pm
ummm is it possible to have a hack and not realize it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:11 am
Yes. Secret hacks can come with just about anything you downlaod. Mostly houses but anything can have them attached.  

shmarty

kaiser321

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:24 am
well i wasn't able to get into the houses even before i started downloading stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:52 pm
What exactly do you mean? Did your game crash when trying to enter, or did it just freeze? Please tell.  

shmarty

kaiser321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:33 pm
ok what happens is this...

Scenario 1: Entering Neighborhood from Main Menu
I enter it and it gets to the first two bars and doesn't load anymore. Whereas sometimes with my other neighborhoods, it would load to the third bar and enter it them.

Scenario 2: Entering from Another Neighborhood
It completely loads but, I go to the same neighborhood that I was already in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:13 pm
Perhaps you have created a glitched house is the neighborhoods? Do you use cheats, Hacks? Also, this could be caused by an expansion pack, when the gitch happened, had you recently installed a new EP?  

shmarty

kaiser321

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:35 am
i do use cheats but back when it started, i didn't know how to use cheats sweatdrop and i didn't download anything so i don't think that there would be hacks in it. and unfortunately, i haven't gotten any expansion packs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:09 am
Perhaps something went wrong during game installation, and the neighborhoods weren't created properly? Have you ever gotten into them before? Also, do you run other programs while playing? Your virus scanner could be interfering with the game, make sure to turn it off.  

shmarty

kaiser321

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:02 pm
yes i have been able to get in them before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:04 pm
That means that they were generated properly, so it had to be something you caused yourself. Are you sure you didn't use boolprop or a cheat like that?  

shmarty

kaiser321

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:57 am
no. i didn't even know about those cheats.  
The Sims 2 Help

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff