Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:23 am
It was CRAZY!! I was in Bella's place, only it was at my house instead of Forks and the Cullens were visiting. It was storming outside and it was the middle of the night, but my grandparents and my parents were all acting as if it was the middle of the day. And then, they decided to turn me. It was so weird because the change was instantaneous instead of the three day painful conversion. And then, I wasn't acting like a newborn would. I was still acting like myself and I asked if I would need to go hunting and if anyone would want to come with me. Rosalie decided to (and she was the one who changed me) and we headed out into the storm. Only, when we ran, it was at a marathoner's pace. We weren't super fast, but I noticed I didn't have to breathe. So, we head up to the playground that's near my house and find some birds up there. There were some geese too, but the weird thing about them is that they were dressed in medieval outfits. I don't know why, they just were. So, first and foremost, we pluck a few smaller birds off the fence and I took a huge chunk out of the one I had picked up, only to find that it wouldn't bleed. And then others start appearing, though where they came from, I have no clue. And then a duck appears from out of nowhere and we start chasing it (apparently it can outrun us) so that we can drink. Eventually, it disappears when we start talking and we act as if it was never there. We end up ignoring the birds up there and then we all start acting like we're five, so we end up going over to the equipment (slides and such) and hollering through the tunnels at each other. And then suddenly we're back at my house and Carlisle says they have to leave then, and then my brother woke me up.

I have no clue what any of that is supposed to mean... confused If anyone has any explanation for it, can they please tell me?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:57 am
♪Eleanor,Eleanor.♫
Woah.

Thats Weirddd.

xD

G'luck on finding the explanation on that one!

♫I Would Do Anything For Another Minute With You♪

Teh Toasted E m o

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:23 pm
you've got some mind.... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:52 pm
Wow what a dream!  

Star Chase

Star Seeker

coldfrenzy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:22 pm
i wonder what u ate last night...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:58 pm
Hah, nice....>>  

XxBl00dy MurderxX

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:39 pm
Kunoichi21
It was CRAZY!! I was in Bella's place, only it was at my house instead of Forks and the Cullens were visiting. It was storming outside and it was the middle of the night, but my grandparents and my parents were all acting as if it was the middle of the day. And then, they decided to turn me. It was so weird because the change was instantaneous instead of the three day painful conversion. And then, I wasn't acting like a newborn would. I was still acting like myself and I asked if I would need to go hunting and if anyone would want to come with me. Rosalie decided to (and she was the one who changed me) and we headed out into the storm. Only, when we ran, it was at a marathoner's pace. We weren't super fast, but I noticed I didn't have to breathe. So, we head up to the playground that's near my house and find some birds up there. There were some geese too, but the weird thing about them is that they were dressed in medieval outfits. I don't know why, they just were. So, first and foremost, we pluck a few smaller birds off the fence and I took a huge chunk out of the one I had picked up, only to find that it wouldn't bleed. And then others start appearing, though where they came from, I have no clue. And then a duck appears from out of nowhere and we start chasing it (apparently it can outrun us) so that we can drink. Eventually, it disappears when we start talking and we act as if it was never there. We end up ignoring the birds up there and then we all start acting like we're five, so we end up going over to the equipment (slides and such) and hollering through the tunnels at each other. And then suddenly we're back at my house and Carlisle says they have to leave then, and then my brother woke me up.

I have no clue what any of that is supposed to mean... confused If anyone has any explanation for it, can they please tell me?

seems like a childhood regression dream, perhaps your subconscious was trying to tell you something... theres always meaning behind dreams.. plus it looks like you read too much twilight lol as we all do.

you should pick up a dream explanations book and try to figure it out, but im sure you can look up dream meanings on the net...I have a book Im just lazy and dont feel like getting it..

I have twilight dreams sometimes too...my last one was as if I was watching Edward and Bellas wedding, except it didn't happen...then the dream skipped and they got married..on a couch, and all the Cullens were around clapping and cheering..it was weird..

also, I used to have dreams about Edward though I have no particular fondness for him..in my dreams he would call me on the phone and tell me he was coming for me. it was weird.

oh and before I forget..animals have specific meaning in dreams...so you really should research it. hope im some help  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:57 pm
it probably means that you'll get eaten by a giant marshmellow or something.  

Ken Saint

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:43 am
Your My Brand Of Heroin
you've got some mind.... xd

Why thank you! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:45 am
coldfrenzy
i wonder what u ate last night...

The last thing I ate before bed was a cookie. But I've eaten this kind of cookie before bed on previous nights and didn't dream then....so idk...  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Switzerland555

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:05 pm
Maybe the slow pace means you need to learn to be patient? idk thats the first thing i thought of  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:50 pm
kencen109
it probably means that you'll get eaten by a giant marshmellow or something.

Yours seems to be the most probable explanation. XD  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items