Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Auctions, Contests, Avi Art, etc
Prize Ideas - Suggest an Item Here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:19 pm
I have a very vague idea of the type of prizes people want the opportunity to win in contests & giveaways here, but I am always open to other suggestions.

Any items suggestions will be posted here & seriously contemplated. If I can't do a certain item suggested, I will post it here & give a reason why.

The green is items that I can easily get & intend to giveaway in the near future.
The red is items I can't get easily. Sorry.
The violet is items that are pricey, but I'll see what I can do.

Items suggested so far:

Hermes' Moon
Prism Butterfly Mantilla
Oculus Mythica ---------- I'll see what I can do, but no promises
Oculus Magica
Devil Imp Potion
Angel Imp Potion
Flame Sword
Summoning Tome ----- I need to check my inventory first to see if I already have this
Frostbite Blade ----- I need to check my inventory first to see if I already have this
Atrum Egg
Tama the Lucky Cat -------- Ai the Lucky Cat may be a bit more likely to see, but I'll see what I can do
Talsi's Sash
Raider Shih's Garment
Black Inked Mask
Frigid Night Jewel

Gold is always an option if I have nothing else in mind to give away. Keep those ideas coming, so I don't have to resort to that!

You may suggest an item of any price here, but be warned, I usually will not spend more than 30,000 gold or so on an item. If I give away an item that costs more than this, it will probably be because I already have one in my inventory, but have no plans on using it myself.

If you see an item suggested on this thread, but don't see it on the list above, it's probably because I've already given that item away. If you suggest it again, I'll give another one away, if I can afford it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:11 pm
i want the summoning tome and the prism butterfly mantilla, or the mini UFO...either one would be much appreciated smile  

azi-maj

Symbolism of number One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:59 am
If an item is green, does that mean you'll just give it as a gift to the person who asks for it? Or that it might be a prize some time in the future?

EDIT: In case it's the former, not the latter, I'd love a Broken Heart Mood Bubble. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:03 am
Symbolism of number One
If an item is green, does that mean you'll just give it as a gift to the person who asks for it? Or that it might be a prize some time in the future?

EDIT: In case it's the former, not the latter, I'd love a Broken Heart Mood Bubble. ^_^

It's the latter, not the former. I intend to have this stuff that you could win in a giveaway or contest, but if an individual asked for it, I'll send that person a PM stating that they have a chance to win it in so & so contest or whatever, & they'll be the first to know about the contest.  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

K 3 i K o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:35 pm
radiant prism?^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:51 pm
Black ops gear or any of the thank u letters=D  

xxx_ninja nasuke_xxx

soupeh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:48 pm
both oculus eyes!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:48 pm
snow witch?  

azi-maj

azi-maj

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:34 pm
rock hard (demonic mic)?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:09 pm
um i want a magestic king 6000 or frostbite blade 14000 or 15000 which i will be so happy and pay u back if i have too!  

KF-NOOB

iL0v3H1M

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 pm
how about the imps? the devil and angelic...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:47 am
for the people i'd say a flame sword  

cruelrule IV

oHNo3

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:36 am
To be honest, I think any item as a prize that you feel is worth giving away should be appreciated.
All items on here that people want alot don't come cheap, so I think your list so far is excellent.
I know alot of people like little things as well... like those cash shop roses and crowns. It'd be totally unrealistic to expect you to put out high priced prizes all of the time.
It's nice that you're giving people a chance to voice their opinions. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:45 pm
Fish would be nice. Some nice fish. Whatever you can afford and whatnot.  

The Original J_O

Amethyst Bath and Beauty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:14 pm
The Original J_O
Fish would be nice. Some nice fish. Whatever you can afford and whatnot.

What kind of fish do you mean? Could you be more specific?
Aquarium fish or fishing fish?? Because I could use a little of both, actually...  
Auctions, Contests, Avi Art, etc

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff