100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:29 pm
>>> The BEST DAY Of my (Miserable) Life when I FInally got my own DRUM SET!!! domokun Thank you PERSEVERANCE!!! xd <<<

scream >> Tell me your's or i'll cut your HEAD OFF!!!

xd >> HAHAHAHA...

scream >> No seriously. I WILL!!!

/LordKiston  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:33 pm
The best day of my life... well, it's hard to say as I'm still living it. mrgreen  

da_rhyno

MomokoAnazia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:57 pm
meh i can't say...i guess im supposed to say the day my daughter was born lol or my wedding day..but idk. i've had allot of great days honestly. Its hard to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:29 pm
Honestly.. One of the best days I've had that I can remember right off was the last time I went to King's Island when David tagged along with me. I don't think I'll ever have that much fun again o_o.. Even though mine and David's lunch break from both jobs car ride today was purely insane XD

M i n a k o
Crew

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:31 am
My best day is when i so pwned all the otakus at gundam: federation vs zeon arcade machine over at anime expo XD XD XD
(not really, but that day was freakin awesome. I drew crowds and everything)

Seriously though? It's when I got my new car. Lancer GTS 2008 sooo fun to driiive :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:34 am
Haven't lived long enough to say when the best day in my life is... And besides that, I haven't really have had a day that's good enough to call my best ^^

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Winks191

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:24 pm
Hmmmm... i am not really sure welll i guess i will just go with when summer is here then...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:29 pm
I haven't had a BEST day that I can remember, I have had very good ones though.

The best TIME of my life was my 8th grade year-my freshman year. good times good times. :] I would have to say that was the best part of my life thus far.  

[Vertically.Challenged]

Elendil Telperien

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:40 pm
My 4th birthday was pretty cool...I got a Skeletor staff and some awesome M.A.S.K stuff...

Other than, the births of my two kids were good days...As was the day of my first gig...And my first base jump...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:53 am
Elendil Telperien
My 4th birthday was pretty cool...I got a Skeletor staff and some awesome M.A.S.K stuff...

Other than, the births of my two kids were good days...As was the day of my first gig...And my first base jump...
OMG. YOU ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!! *hisses*
lol. Skeletor. That's hilarious. Where did whoever got that for you manage to find one?
And by GOD, they ACTUALLY made those?!

AND HOLY s**t. You have kids?! TWO in fact?
Amazing!

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Elendil Telperien

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:04 am
You have to remember that when I was 4, it was 1987...That kinda stuff was all there was in toyshops...

And yeah...I have 2...My little boy is Josh, he's 5 in about a month's time...And my little girl is Charlie and she was 3 a few weeks ago... 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:34 am
Elendil Telperien
You have to remember that when I was 4, it was 1987...That kinda stuff was all there was in toyshops...

And yeah...I have 2...My little boy is Josh, he's 5 in about a month's time...And my little girl is Charlie and she was 3 a few weeks ago... 3nodding
holy crap.. I just realized you're as old as my sister (Zev)... xd she was all into She-Ra and stuff! She claims she has the flying horse thingamabob. But it got eaten by our shed. And she was all into Thundercats and Silver Hawks (which I totally adore.. Silver Hawks were awesome and had the catchiest theme ever).  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Captain Grace OMalley

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:28 am
Hmm, I dunoo, I'm only 17 so I haven't had much time for a best time. I guess when my friend Caleb gave me one of his guitars.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:13 am
The day I became a uncle, and I'm only 16  

xVoltaire

Royal Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:48 pm
The day i found 5 dollars on the ground  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers