Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
Issues with Final Fantasy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Highlights

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:34 pm
We've all adored the FF series from the time we've picked up the controller as RPGamers. But when I look back, I feel like fandomness can have its flaws. for instance, I a little spending problem that caused me to buy Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fates and I started to wish I saved up for the others. I still liked the game, but hopefully I'll keep saving.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:02 am
It seems to me fandom is all about the buying the games good and bad saying you played through them, but its not bad to me that you but the spinoffs or sequels it just adds to your collection lol, so it may seem flawed but its not as bad as you think.  

LightMousy

Silver Highlights

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:51 pm
LightMousy
It seems to me fandom is all about the buying the games good and bad saying you played through them, but its not bad to me that you but the spinoffs or sequels it just adds to your collection lol, so it may seem flawed but its not as bad as you think.

to be honest, I prefer that the money was spent for Tactics A2 instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:14 am
the only FF that i was disspaointed i bought was XII, sure great gaome (graphics-wise) but too many other things dissapointed me.

i go by what my mo tells me: "Ya never know until you try"  

nobodys0somebody

FantasyFreak1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:43 pm
The only issue I've ever had was with FF11... Good times...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:33 pm
They make one game for a few stations bBut anyone can come cheak out my play list ... it has funny marine videos (man thes marines have nothing better to do lol ) and cool music videos.....but if u watch anything watch " if your reading this " that is sad but worth the watch this is the link to get there
http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/launch.php?&g=vj&userId=13953454&playlistId=753177&_gaia_t_=234
and
http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/launch.php?&g=vj&userId=13953454&playlistId=753193&_gaia_t_=234
enjoy viperjet1 Semper Fiut not all...  

viperjet1

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces